Options

Where's Side B of Christmas Single 2014?

2»

Comments

• Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited January 2015
    What about Daughter from Milton Keynes with the war rant? :-\"
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,734
    Although I would like the other side to be something with the whole band I gots to say that Moline would be awesome.
    After that the LBC w/ the Jumpin Jack Flash intro(St Paul version) or Of The Earth(Denver) would be fantastic.
    Hoping that's why it's taking so long to pt out because side B is from the fall tour.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,817
    Although I would like the other side to be something with the whole band I gots to say that Moline would be awesome.
    After that the LBC w/ the Jumpin Jack Flash intro(St Paul version) or Of The Earth(Denver) would be fantastic.
    Hoping that's why it's taking so long to pt out because side B is from the fall tour.

no more live stuff. Unreleased studio please!

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    Did someone think about a b-side with some work from Mike´s symphonic work he will perform at the end of January?
    That was my first thought but don´t see someone talking about that before. Maybe I missed it?
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    marilor wrote: »
    I vote for Off the Earth...Love that song, i think it would be an amazing Side B...

This!
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,817
    marilor wrote: »
    I vote for Off the Earth...Love that song, i think it would be an amazing Side B...

This!

my vote goes to this as well......if it's the studio version

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Yes!! Of the Earth studio version please.
    looking to hear of the earth
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    kce8 wrote: »
    Did someone think about a b-side with some work from Mike´s symphonic work he will perform at the end of January?
    That was my first thought but don´t see someone talking about that before. Maybe I missed it?

Liking this idea. Maybe a Mad Season song.
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,046
    Of The Earth studio...yes please!!!!!!
  • Options
    I bet it will be Moline from Moline....
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,154
    Cover of Madonna new song - illuminati
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Probably a little too late for this now, but either Strangest Tribe or Let Me Sleep from the last tour would have been cool. Would be the on-stage debut of a song that started out at a Holiday single.
  • Options
    JP33JP33 Posts: 1,348
    cokelogic wrote: »
    Some time in the summer we got "Imagine" as Side A of the 2014 single. I hope that wasn't all we get.

With 10c being better about get the single out during the actual holidays, I'm not sure what to expect. Although I guess the analog members would need their proper vinyl copy.

we did? I did not get an Imagine single vinyl? ....Anybody know about this?.........Thanks
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    JP33 wrote: »
    cokelogic wrote: »
    Some time in the summer we got "Imagine" as Side A of the 2014 single. I hope that wasn't all we get.

With 10c being better about get the single out during the actual holidays, I'm not sure what to expect. Although I guess the analog members would need their proper vinyl copy.

we did? I did not get an Imagine single vinyl? ....Anybody know about this?.........Thanks
    They haven't been mailed yet. We only got the digital download of Imagine so far (you should have it too, in your membership section).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,835
    Probably a little too late for this now, but either Strangest Tribe or Let Me Sleep from the last tour would have been cool. Would be the on-stage debut of a song that started out at a Holiday single.

^^^^ *-:) :-bd
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,110

Except those are easily accessible in high quality recordings already. I agree with a previous poster. With the plethora of "Live" content over the last 14 years..... I'd much prefer to see an unreleased studio song. If it has to be a live track I'd rather it be something that hasn't been released on an official boot.

It almost seems lazy to me to put on live tracks, and even lazier to put on live tracks that have already been released. My favorite x-mas singles are the ones with studio songs on them. Let Me Sleep, Sonic Reducer (studio), Drifting, Strangest Tribe, Don't Believe in Christmas (well sort of it.. sounds studio but its from a soundcheck), Olympic Platinum, Happy When I'm Crying, etc...
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    Something we don't already have. No bootleg stuff please!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,420
    Hot Coffee!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore