Secret Santa 2014

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    leekstokie wrote: »
    Hey Dimitris - Have you had confirmation that the gift I sent was received?
    The package I sent is tracked as delivered but not seen anything on here to say the recipient got my gift?
    yes,arrived safe at canada
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    Dimi- I'm also willing to take another person who did not receive. Send a pm if needed. Thanks again for organizing!
  • JzPJzP Posts: 931
    Dimi.. Is my guy the one who is ignoring your emails?? Let me know if I need to send another one?
    ~JzP
    edited January 2015
    JzP,,No no..there is no problem with u or your person
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JzPJzP Posts: 931
    So all is good? Mr. gerk got my gift? I still have not heard from him.
    ~JzP
  • sparky_fry wrote: »
    I got a ten dollar gift card to the shop....
    i contact your secret santa,he had some health issue,so couldnt make the gift,he asked your email..but still..the rules are for a reason..minimum is 20$..so that was not cool from his part..
    i email him just now, saying that the limit was 20$

Thanks D,

As of this morning though I haven't heard from him
  • LL624LL624 Posts: 43
    I was just scrolling through to see if my person posted their gift and I noticed a previous post comment, so I have a question....Dimitris, do you intentionally pair folks up for the gift exchange, or is it all random, like pulling names out of a hat? Just curious....
    "Our life is frittered away by detail. Simplify, simplify." --Henry David Thoreau
    "Compassion is the basis of all morality." --Arthur Schopenhauer
    LL624 wrote: »
    I was just scrolling through to see if my person posted their gift and I noticed a previous post comment, so I have a question....Dimitris, do you intentionally pair folks up for the gift exchange, or is it all random, like pulling names out of a hat? Just curious....
    Oh...its the most hard part actually
    132 this year..like ,cant rememner now exact name.probably 40?50? Of them had requests
    like.."i want to ship only to usa
    ..i want only woman to sent a gift,
    i want only receice from men,
    im from usa and i want to sent and receive gift from outside of usa.
    im from europe but want to sent to another continent
    i have a very cool item and i prefer to sent it to a man..
    i dont want to match up me with that specific member cos we dont get along and etc..
    so after i match up people according to their requests first ,double check all is ok..
    then the ones left i do a match up kimda random,but checking one by one i match up with all the lists from past years,so dont have the same match with past years...so the same person does not gets or sent gift from the same person as previous years..
    after i do thematch up..i do check if all sent one gift and all receive..
    then i sentthe 132 emails,one by one by copy paste their email to me...
    its a long progress..took me like 14 hours straight this time..cow i have the experience how to domthe check up and make lists with coloring letters etc so i dont do mistakes and not forget someome or give the wrong email infos to the wrong person etc
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Yup, I was one of those fucktards who asked for a specific request. And it worked out great.

Hey dimi, go drink some oozo you puta! =))
    badbrains wrote: »
    Yup, I was one of those fucktards who asked for a specific request. And it worked out great.

Hey dimi, go drink some oozo you puta! =))

Hajaaj.all good buddy...fuck barca!!
  • belinda27belinda27 Posts: 731
    THANKYOU "Who Princess" for my super awesome gifts!! I love them heaps!! So nice of you to individually gift box and wrap them all :) I especially like the card so much!! The "Texas" theme was a terrific idea!! The Christmas decoration will hang on my tree for years to come :) great key ring, cookbook, and calendar. The notebooks are really beautiful and It was a joy to open the crow earrings!! So pretty :) thanks so much it was a lot of fun to receive such lovely gifts!! :)
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    132 this year..like ,cant rememner now exact name.probably 40?50? Of them had requests
    i dont want to match up me with that specific member cos we dont get along and etc..
    so after i match up people according to their requests first ,double check all is ok..
    then the ones left i do a match up kimda random,but checking one by one i match up with all the lists from past years,so dont have the same match with past years...so the same person does not gets or sent gift from the same person as previous years..
    its a long progress..took me like 14 hours straight this time..cow i have the experience how to domthe check up and make lists with coloring letters etc so i dont do mistakes and not forget someome or give the wrong email infos to the wrong person etc

Are we ever high maintenance - I had no idea. Thanks again!
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    .Who Princess gift to Belinda27

image1.jpg

image2.jpg
  • evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,102
    evsgjamm wrote: »
    dimi: i've checked through this thread and can't find if my elves made sure my recipient received his gift. Have you heard??
    he got it

MIIIIIIIIINT, Thanks!

FRESH PAWWWWWWWT??!!?!?!
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,102

You're a fucking King. And you put up with a lot of needy people. I wasn't one of them. Fuck me am I ever a righteous prick.

And I am in a VERY very bad mood right now. FUCK!
    Women..... why now you don't stop bitching?
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,275
    yea, sorry Dimi,,,,I was one of those pitas too!! but thanks for matching me with a righteous gal!!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    edited January 2015
    Sprunk, you're a pita? Who would've know. I thought maybe a puta but a pita? Hahaha

Edit-got any hummus? =))
    Sprunkn7 wrote: »
    yea, sorry Dimi,,,,I was one of those pitas too!! but thanks for matching me with a righteous gal!!
    no pro,is all good ,i just explained the progress..
    as for pita and puta..hahhahahaha..first word means pie,second means whore..lol!!
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    Thank you dimi...I was wondering the whole time...hahaha
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    kce8 - I think whore may even be too nice for the true meaning hahahhaha
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
    FoxyRedLa wrote: »

hahahaaha
  • teegan31teegan31 Southwestern ON Posts: 126
    Have you heard from mine? Im hoping it's just slow shipping one of the lost or stolen ones :(
    teegan31 wrote: »
    Have you heard from mine? Im hoping it's just slow shipping one of the lost or stolen ones

nothing yet..
    its an issue..the one you sent to brazil and theone sent from your secret santa to his person didnt arrived yet..there is a huge delay with customs in that country when comes to mail
    armsoutstretched gift to .KG200371

10927876_10206048606794416_2028901421_n.jpg

10928761_10206048606834417_342188109_n.jpg

All i said was sorry for being a pain in the ass...haha, I didn't know people where going to start calling me a whore

:))

All i said was sorry for being a pain in the ass...haha, I didn't know people where going to start calling me a whore

haha..we mixed spanish,with english and greekglish..lol
    greeklish my fav :)>-
    greeklish my fav :)>-
    ;)
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810

:-)) :-)) :-))
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    At what point do I lose faith in getting a SS present, I'm trying really hard not to but......
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.