trying to upgrade son/nephew Milwaukee ISO

Rushboy2112Rushboy2112 Waupaca, WI Posts: 21
edited October 2014 in The Porch
my son and nephew are going to their first show in Milwaukee. A very nice and fair person sold me face value seats and they are OK but I'm trying to get them as close as possible so if I can upgrade the boys I would like to

if anybody winds up with two extra fan club tickets please consider helping me hook them for life by putting them inside a section like us crazies. I will sell the other seats at a loss to some other youngsters :) Having the boys in fan club seats would also make it much easier to achieve my real goal, trading with people next to us on Monday so we can sit by them.

would take GA of course but I'm already in over my head.

thanks much. worst case ... see you all Monday at the pre party
Post edited by Rushboy2112 on
Tagged:

Comments

• badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

my son and nephew are going to their first show in Milwaukee. A very nice and fair person sold me face value seats and they are OK but I'm trying to get them as close as possible so if I can upgrade the boys I would like to

if anybody winds up with two extra fan club tickets please consider helping me hook them for life by putting them inside a section like us crazies. I will sell the other seats at a loss to some other youngsters :) Having the boys in fan club seats would also make it much easier to achieve my real goal, trading with people next to us on Monday so we can sit by them.

would take GA of course but I'm already in over my head.

thanks much. worst case ... see you all Monday at the pre party

Preparty should come thru for you.
  • Rushboy2112Rushboy2112 Waupaca, WI Posts: 21
    ok thank you I didn't know, I will keep that in mind, Sunday St Paul preparty will be my first