Options

4 Memphis tickets face value

I have 4 seats together on the aisle section 224. had friends succumb to work responsibility. I just want to sell for face value, roughly $345 for the 4 tix.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Tickets still available
  • Options
    please don't let these tix go to waste - make an offer - willing to split the tickets. if you can't buy them but know of a charitable cause that would get somebody an evening out who otherwise wouldn't be able to go, let me know that as well.
  • Options
    dpphotodpphoto Posts: 284
    If they are electronic TM tickets, put them on ebay. Someone will buy them at face. You can also split them and sell 2 and 2. The transfer process is secure and protects both buyer and seller. The hits are high there for people looking for seats. Good luck.
  • Options
    OK, sweetening the deal because I was planning on being in the pit, but now my wife says there''s no way she is going in the pit, so here's the deal. Same price - but the 4 tickets are now 2 pit tickets and 2 reserved seating tickets. Checked into Vettix and not enough time and would rather have things settled with the tickets sooner than having to deal with it at the venue. on my way to Memphis - who will meet me there for the show.