Options

Traveling from Pakistan

HumayunHumayun Posts: 7
edited October 2014 in Given To Fly (live)
This is a shout out to all the international fans. I traveled from Pakistan to see my first Pearl Jam show in Cincinnati and now I'm heading back home after the Lincoln show. This tour has given me the best nights of my life. You might have seen me waving a green and white flag with a star and crescent on it. I don't know when I can see Pearl Jam again but I hope they play my favorite song (Army Reserve) in Lincoln. It's amazing how music can reach beyond borders and cultures. I hope I get another opprtunity to see them live sometime. Peace out!

Comments

• Options
    thelastspartanthelastspartan Tulsa, OK Posts: 14
    Ah,I saw that flag at the Tulsa show! Glad you had a great time :)
    10/08/14 - Tulsa, Oklahoma
  • Options
    ChoccoloccotideChoccoloccotide A grass shack nailed to a pinewood floor Posts: 810
    edited October 2014
    Safe travels my friend. :D
  • Options
    ambrasjesambrasjes Posts: 124
    Pearl Jam: bringing people together since 1990.
    Antwerp/London/Nijmegen/Werchter/Camden2/NewYork2/EVChicago1&2/Chicago1&2/
    Werchter/A'dam1/Werchter/EVA'dam2/EVLondon1/Portland/Spokane/Calgary/Vancouver/
    Seattle

Longtime ghost
  • Options
    mleachmleach Posts: 106
    Safe travels back home Hank.. Had a great time in Cincinnati.. Stay in touch.. Mark( your ride to the bus stop after the show)...
  • Options
    Thanks guys. The Pearl Jam community has been great. Mark, I'll email you soon!
  • Options
    NothingbetterNothingbetter Wichita, KS Posts: 570

Ah,I saw that flag at the Tulsa show! Glad you had a great time :)

My wife and I saw your flag as well! You were on Stone's side, first reserverd section down in the front, right?
    Kansas City 6/12/03 ** Kissimmee 10/9/04 ** Atlantic City 10/1/05 ** Denver 7/2/06 ** Denver 7/3/06 ** Chicago 8/23/09 ** Chicago 8/24/09 ** Kansas City 5/3/10 ** Dallas 11/15/13 ** Oklahoma City 11/16/13 ** St. Louis 10/3/14 ** Tulsa 10/8/14 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/20/16 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/22/16 ** Oklahoma City 9/20/22 ** Ft. Worth 9/15/23

EV - St. Louis 7/1/11 ** Tulsa 11/19/12
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Humayun said:

This is a shout out to all the international fans. I traveled from Pakistan to see my first Pearl Jam show in Cincinnati and now I'm heading back home after the Lincoln show. This tour has given me the best nights of my life. You might have seen me waving a green and white flag with a star and crescent on it. I don't know when I can see Pearl Jam again but I hope they play my favorite song (Army Reserve) in Lincoln. It's amazing how music can reach beyond borders and cultures. I hope I get another opprtunity to see them live sometime. Peace out!

Awesome man! Fuck ya! My man traveled from Pakistan to the US for pearl jam. Pretty fucken cool bro!
  • Options
    Yes that was me. I had the most amazing Pearl Jam show in Lincoln, Nebraska tonight. Got a tamboruone from Eddie Vedder!