Options

Pearl Jam Fall 2014 US Tour

Comments

• Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773
    edited October 2014
    scottpg99 said:

Hey all. Looking for some info. I'm a 10 Club member and I have GA tix through the club for the Lincoln, NE show. Can anyone tell me if those tix get any special entry, etc for the show? Just wondering how early I should get to the venue. Thanks.

No early entry since the entire pit is 10C (and their ticket buddy.) The line will start early. You're allowed to leave the line for bathroom breaks, pick up tickets or to carry out food from nearby restaurants. Plan on leaving the line to return chairs/etc to your car. Being away from the line 15-20 minutes every few hours is fine. What's not fine is the old system of "checking in" every few hours and then showing up 20 minutes before doors open and expecting to waltz right in front when you haven't been there for 3-5 hours.

Plan on having your ticket buddy in line with you to watch your spot so you can pick tickets. People are generally calm about this and keep an eye on the line while you're gone.

However.. I went in to the pit after the doors opened and was on the far side maybe 10-12 people back. A fantastic view. IMO, the line is for people that want a chance at a setlist or a bit of wine or maybe a handshake/etc. You can still have a great view if you enter when doors open (or even later.)
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    mandm621mandm621 moran, mi Posts: 93
    Thanks Lost In Ohio, I'm going to the Detroit show and was going to ask the same thing that scottpg99 did. First timer here, and so want to get it right! lol. Thanks again for the information!
  • Options
    joelegger80joelegger80 Lincoln, NE Posts: 31

scottpg99 said:

Hey all. Looking for some info. I'm a 10 Club member and I have GA tix through the club for the Lincoln, NE show. Can anyone tell me if those tix get any special entry, etc for the show? Just wondering how early I should get to the venue. Thanks.

No early entry since the entire pit is 10C (and their ticket buddy.) The line will start early. You're allowed to leave the line for bathroom breaks, pick up tickets or to carry out food from nearby restaurants. Plan on leaving the line to return chairs/etc to your car. Being away from the line 15-20 minutes every few hours is fine. What's not fine is the old system of "checking in" every few hours and then showing up 20 minutes before doors open and expecting to waltz right in front when you haven't been there for 3-5 hours.

Plan on having your ticket buddy in line with you to watch your spot so you can pick tickets. People are generally calm about this and keep an eye on the line while you're gone.

However.. I went in to the pit after the doors opened and was on the far side maybe 10-12 people back. A fantastic view. IMO, the line is for people that want a chance at a setlist or a bit of wine or maybe a handshake/etc. You can still have a great view if you enter when doors open (or even later.)
    I truly appreciate the sane answers on the GA line rules. Not my first show but my first GA pit and want to know what to expect and not let my personal anxiousness turn me into a dickbird madman because I'm so stoked. I get a little ramped up at shows. :)
    Rapid City, SD 06-24-1998 
    Council Bluffs, IA 06-13-2003 
    Denver, CO 07-02-2006 
    Chicago, IL 07-19-2013 
    Lincoln, NE 10-09-2014 
    St. Louis, MO 9-18-2022
    St. Paul, MN 9-2-2023
  • Options
    StironiStironi Posts: 16
    Does anyone know when the outside merch tent will open?
  • Options
    I have an extra moline floor ticket. Looking for a Detroit ticket!
  • Options
    TrayelTrayel Posts: 4
    2 tickets for Detroit show Oct 16th available. Section 226C, Row 23, Seats 33 & 34 - $180 for the pair. Please e-mail me at trayel_@hotmail.com if interested. Thanks!
  • Options
    donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    They're playing BSB this fall, and I would like to request for my Birthday that they play Infallible or Guaranteed Don't know if this is the thread for requests.I'm sure I'll find out..
  • Options
    Hey everyone, I'm trying to get my sister in the pit with me, if you have an extra GA or a friend that bailed i'd be more than happy to buy you mercy and buy your ticket off you.
  • Options
    zeke thomaszeke thomas Posts: 91
    edited October 2014
    Looking to trade (1) GA Detroit
    For (1) GA St. Paul or (1) GA Moline
    Post edited by zeke thomas on
  • Options
    LauritaVedderLauritaVedder Lima, Peru Posts: 12
    Hello...!!! Is there any Milwaukee ticket 10cGA available?
    i'm travelling from Peru and i'd like to be in rail at least once....
    well, i can give cash and a lot of thanks....!!! :)>-
  • Options
    rianastudnerrianastudner Washington, DC Posts: 20
    Does anyone have a Moline 10C GA ticket he/she is willing to sell? Please message me. Desperate to get in that pit. Thanks and enjoy the show tonight--
    R. Stud.
    24 and counting....
  • Options
    I'm sitting here on the patio at The Mayo Hotel enjoying some bloody Mary's with my wife. Look up and the entire band is walking out to get in their rides. How awesome to see all 6 guys just hanging out. Great times!!!
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,191
    PJRulz10 said:

I'm sitting here on the patio at The Mayo Hotel enjoying some bloody Mary's with my wife. Look up and the entire band is walking out to get in their rides. How awesome to see all 6 guys just hanging out. Great times!!!

\m/

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    St Paul show song requests????
  • Options
    Hi all -
    I'm looking for a single Memphis GA pit or lower level.

I went to the Cincy show and loved it. As a music lover, I am ready for more PJ. Here's what I wrote to friends after the Cincy show:
    "I saw Pearl Jam in Cincy last week. Blew me away. The band, the fans, it was all happening as penny lane would say. Go see them if you can.

They reminded of 1989ish dead. Not that the music sounds the same, but they were a well-oiled machine, with a knowledgeable, loving, singing-along fan base. They also covered, Neil Young (rocking in the free world), Rolling Stones (waiting on a friend), and The Who.

As Vedder explained, they played The Real Me because it was the last song the who played in that same venue when several fans died by trampling as people stampeded into a GA show. They dedicated it to the families and friends of those list."

I'm going to Graceland?

Thank you for considering,
    Joe
  • Options
    What is this about a private show in chicago on the 15th or 16th? On FB it's saying its a 10 club event? anyone know about this?
  • Options
    binaural2002binaural2002 Germany Posts: 2,367
    What? Where did You read this?
    Pearl Jam 11 / 306 / 121
    96 Zurich - 00 RaR - 07 Munich - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zurich
    Eddie Vedder 1 / 27 / 27
    19 Düsseldorf
    Watch my videos on YouTube
    Pearl Jam/ Eddie Vedder Setlist-statistics in Google Drive-document >>>click here<<<
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,516
    mandm621 said:

What is this about a private show in chicago on the 15th or 16th? On FB it's saying its a 10 club event? anyone know about this?

First I've heard of it.

If this is true though, we are about to see some begging of EPIC proportions on this website!
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,547

mandm621 said:

First I've heard of it.

If this is true though, we are about to see some begging of EPIC proportions on this website!
    I am flying in from Bosnia and NEED a GA ticket for this show. Do not spam my inbox with reserved seats.
  • Options
    I for one am STOKED!!!! Ive been a fan since Ten was released,I couldnt say how many copys I wore out on cassette in the 90's but it was several. I have always wanted to see PJ live but for one reason or another have never been in the right place at the right time. I finally after all these years get my chance,scored great floor tix for the Denver show. A little flying n some driving n Il be set. I cant wait!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,481

I for one am STOKED!!!! Ive been a fan since Ten was released,I couldnt say how many copys I wore out on cassette in the 90's but it was several. I have always wanted to see PJ live but for one reason or another have never been in the right place at the right time. I finally after all these years get my chance,scored great floor tix for the Denver show. A little flying n some driving n Il be set. I cant wait!!!!!!!!

Enjoy your first show, your gonna have a blast
    \m/
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    I am traveling to MN for my dad's 89th Birthday from Ontario, Canada, via Detroit. Pleading with you, PJ, to play RELEASE In Detroit or St Paul in honor of my dad, "Captain Will," (he was an airline pilot for many yrs). It would mean much to me, this trip is going to be tough in some ways.
    I have yet to hear RELEASE live, any chance??! Renee

• Options
    Dear 10 club, there is a woman named Amy Waguaman (spelling may not be correct) She wrote to the band about a song request for the Detroit show. If anyone in the ten club has any ability to let the band see her letter. Please ask the guys if they could honor her request. This is her letter: Sent to 10c.....
    Hello,
    I am so very grateful to get an opportunity to see this band we love so much again this Thursday in Detroit. I've never sent a song request, never really asked for anything from the group that already gives so much of themselves to so many. But as I looked at my calendar, I realized that maybe it's time to share a little bit of me in hopes that it may reach the boys....
    Oct 15 is Infant & Pregnancy Loss Remembrance Day. Every year, moms and dads, brothers and sisters, like me light our candles for the little ones who could not have an earthly stay. I'm lucky. I'm a mom of three amazing kids. Two 8 year olds and a 5 year old. I had my first set of twins in '06 (missed that tour as a result!) and three years later, I had my second set of twins. Although, the second time around, I knew I would only be taking one baby home. My sweet Lucie Pearl was born with 6 congenital defects. As I lay on the operating table listening for the newborn cries of her identical twin, Helena Grace, I held her in my arms and watched her struggle to breath. Watched her turn blue and gasp, knowing there was nothing at all I could do. She was far too gone for this world and bleeding out in my arms. There was no repair available. Leading fetal surgeons at two premiere children's hospitals had assured me of that. There was simply nothing I could do but hold her and grieve as she left me. That was in 2009. Today, her twin Helena is a beautiful, vibrant little 5 year old. She's got the spunk of two children and the heart of a million angels. She's kind and pure and loves to give hugs to people. She's a special little girl, as are her brother and sister. I truly am blessed.
    And yet I hurt. I yearn to hold my daughter again. I never got an opportunity to be her parent outside of signing her death certificate. I ache but I carry on. Life will go on regardless. I have 3 other beautiful humans to raise. Some days it's ok. Just a slow, dull ache. Some days it stabs me right in the soul. In those days I always turn to music. The one song that seems to simultaneously make me feel better and actually understood is Long Road. I cry every time it's played. Every time I hear it. I yearn for her but for peace within as well. Peace for me, peace for her siblings. It's not been easy for them either. But we know that someday, somehow, we'll see her again. She won't have pain or a body that quit on her. She'll be happy and vibrant and laughing too.
    I wear these lyrics on a pendant I had made after she died. "I have wished for so long...how I wish for you today"
    Never has a lyric been more true.
    So I know you get a million of these. I know I shouldn't ask. But considering the day of remembrance falls the day before the show, I thought maybe, just maybe... I know they already give so much. But if they are looking for a reason...let it be her. Let it be Lucie Pearl. She's as good a reason as any.
    Thank you.
    Amy
    LikeLike ·
    64 people like this.

The guys might not see it being so busy and all, but if at all possible???? Thank you. See you in Detroit Amy, I will cheer and cry if they play this for you.
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,191
    mandm621 said:

Dear 10 club, there is a woman named Amy Waguaman (spelling may not be correct) She wrote to the band about a song request for the Detroit show. If anyone in the ten club has any ability to let the band see her letter. Please ask the guys if they could honor her request. This is her letter: Sent to 10c.....
    Hello,
    I am so very grateful to get an opportunity to see this band we love so much again this Thursday in Detroit. I've never sent a song request, never really asked for anything from the group that already gives so much of themselves to so many. But as I looked at my calendar, I realized that maybe it's time to share a little bit of me in hopes that it may reach the boys....
    Oct 15 is Infant & Pregnancy Loss Remembrance Day. Every year, moms and dads, brothers and sisters, like me light our candles for the little ones who could not have an earthly stay. I'm lucky. I'm a mom of three amazing kids. Two 8 year olds and a 5 year old. I had my first set of twins in '06 (missed that tour as a result!) and three years later, I had my second set of twins. Although, the second time around, I knew I would only be taking one baby home. My sweet Lucie Pearl was born with 6 congenital defects. As I lay on the operating table listening for the newborn cries of her identical twin, Helena Grace, I held her in my arms and watched her struggle to breath. Watched her turn blue and gasp, knowing there was nothing at all I could do. She was far too gone for this world and bleeding out in my arms. There was no repair available. Leading fetal surgeons at two premiere children's hospitals had assured me of that. There was simply nothing I could do but hold her and grieve as she left me. That was in 2009. Today, her twin Helena is a beautiful, vibrant little 5 year old. She's got the spunk of two children and the heart of a million angels. She's kind and pure and loves to give hugs to people. She's a special little girl, as are her brother and sister. I truly am blessed.
    And yet I hurt. I yearn to hold my daughter again. I never got an opportunity to be her parent outside of signing her death certificate. I ache but I carry on. Life will go on regardless. I have 3 other beautiful humans to raise. Some days it's ok. Just a slow, dull ache. Some days it stabs me right in the soul. In those days I always turn to music. The one song that seems to simultaneously make me feel better and actually understood is Long Road. I cry every time it's played. Every time I hear it. I yearn for her but for peace within as well. Peace for me, peace for her siblings. It's not been easy for them either. But we know that someday, somehow, we'll see her again. She won't have pain or a body that quit on her. She'll be happy and vibrant and laughing too.
    I wear these lyrics on a pendant I had made after she died. "I have wished for so long...how I wish for you today"
    So I know you get a million of these. I know I shouldn't ask. But considering the day of remembrance falls the day before the show, I thought maybe, just maybe... I know they already give so much. But if they are looking for a reason...let it be her. Let it be Lucie Pearl. She's as good a reason as any.
    Thank you.
    Amy
    LikeLike ·
    64 people like this.

The guys might not see it being so busy and all, but if at all possible???? Thank you. See you in Detroit Amy, I will cheer and cry if they play this for you.

wow. that is heartbreaking. I hope she gets her request.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    lolobugg said:

mandm621 said:

Hello,
    Thank you.
    Amy
    LikeLike ·
    64 people like this.

i know i cried when i read it. Really hope they play it.
  • Options
    driving from Ottawa, On and looking for 2 Moline tickets. thanks
  • Options
    abhijitmgabhijitmg Greensboro, NC Posts: 21
    mandm621 said:

lolobugg said:

mandm621 said:

Hello,
    Thank you.
    Amy
    LikeLike ·
    64 people like this.

i know i cried when i read it. Really hope they play it.
    After a 12 year wait, Detroit will be my first show. I'm so psyched.. i cant think straight! have been thinking of all the songs i hope they play.. but after reading this story all my requests are dwarfed. I hope they play your song Amy!
  • Options
    lizabelle1217lizabelle1217 Central Jersey Posts: 222
    @binaural2002 Sweet google sheet, dude!!!
  • Options
    binaural2002binaural2002 Germany Posts: 2,367

@binaural2002 Sweet google sheet, dude!!!

Thanks lizabelle1217!

Pearl Jam 11 / 306 / 121
    96 Zurich - 00 RaR - 07 Munich - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zurich
    Eddie Vedder 1 / 27 / 27
    19 Düsseldorf
    Watch my videos on YouTube
    Pearl Jam/ Eddie Vedder Setlist-statistics in Google Drive-document >>>click here<<<
  • Options
    It's almost here!!! Finally! Been waiting yearssssssssssssssssss to see PEARL JAM LIVE!!! Tomorrow!!! Watch out Detroit, you have a couple of YOOPER WOMEN COMING YOUR WAY!!!!!image:D