Options

Looking for one Detorit show ticket!!

Lost out on the lottery for Detroit show, therefore searching for a spare tic if anyone has one. Willing to pay for both tix (spare and yours) if willing to sell to me. Would rather pay the extra for a good seat to a 10C member then the scalpers. PM if you have an extra to exchange contact info.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Let me know if you're still looking. I have a pair, but they aren't ten club seats. I bought the set after losing out on the lottery, and now it turns out I will be gone on my honeymoon so I can't go at all. Just asking face value, $162. Section 218B Row 5 Seat 11,12
  • Options
    Stovocore, thanks for the reply but since I'm coming from Canada I was hoping to get 10C seats.
  • Options
    anyone have an extra?
  • Options
    ducatifladucatifla Tampa, FLA Posts: 7
    I am interested in a single ticket to the show in Detroit in October, please let me know if it is still available. Thanks, Gary blockquote class="Quote" rel="CC288522">Lost out on the lottery for Detroit show, therefore searching for a spare tic if anyone has one. Willing to pay for both tix (spare and yours) if willing to sell to me. Would rather pay the extra for a good seat to a 10C member then the scalpers. PM if you have an extra to exchange contact info.

Detroit 10/16/2014
    NYC 09/26/2015
    Florida Tour 2016
  • Options
    ducatifla I am looking for a ticket as well and don't have one available.
  • Options
    anyone?
  • Options
    bump still looking
  • Options
    dr122931dr122931 Posts: 455
    edited September 2014
    I have one 10C reserved for sale - face value. I'm coming in from Texas with two friends, my third friend cancelled. One of my friends and I both won the lotto, so we have one reserved to sell. I offered it to someone on here initially, but it looks like that person got another ticket from other posts on here and she never responded to my email.

First person to PM me gets the ticket. Send me your number in the PM, I don't check this very often and I'm travelling for work right now.
    Post edited by dr122931 on
  • Options
    tenclubertencluber Buffalo Posts: 27
    pm sent
  • Options
    Still have one Detroit res ticket?