Options

2 Tickets for June 1 Continental

plinnplinn Posts: 30
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I have 2 10C tickets for June 1 at Continental Airlines Arena in East Rutherford, NJ. Due to a death in the family I will not be able to attend the show. I emailed 10C and they said I could sell them to another fanclub member, face value of course. Membership # is 353xxx. If anyone wants 'em PM me. The way it will work is I get your info...FULL NAME, 10C membership number and I give it to the 10C. From there, the 10C will transfer the tickets to your name and you will get them from will call, the same way you would get tickets any other time from 10C. 10C has told me that the tickets can be transfered for up to 24 hours before the show. This means that this needs to be done by 7:30 pm Wednesday night (roughly 24 hours from now). Which of course I would like to email the club WELLLL before the start time so all parties concerned are sure of the transaction.

If anyone could help a fellow 10C'er out in a bad time, it would be greatly appreciated. I would be in your debt forever. Maybe someone who missed out wants to go or someone has 2 friends they want to take. I know my membership # isn't the greatest, but the band, as we all know is worth seeing and hearing from the friggin lobby if need be. I and my girlfriend who lost her mother, are soooooooo looking forward to the Saturday night show....the healing magic of the music will be well received on our part...so thanks to anyone who can help us out. If money is an issue for anyone, even though they will only be face value, I'd be willing to talk about helping you out as much as you'd be helping me, in other words money isn't an issue for me.

I'll be online again tomorrow morning to see if there are any takers. Sorry for rambling, and thanks again.

Paul
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments