• davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    30 days until hockey season
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,788
    edited September 2014
    Niners 73
    Bears 0
    Post edited by SPEEDY MCCREADY on
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • mca47 said:

Awful. This is the same team as last year. Terrible run D (around 200 yards given up today) and bad turnovers (2 AWFUL picks by Cutler). What a fucking joke.

Yep, awful!
    Can't stop the run for shit and NO pass rush. They gave that guy all fn day to throw...where the hell was Allen? Was he involved in any play?
    While Conte had that int, it was comical to see him get thrown down trying to make that tackle at the end on Jackson.
    Did we actually suit up any LBs? Holy crap McClellen is worthless!
    Losing Alshon hurt. How many fn dropped balls did we have today?!? Cutler looked good at times but that INT to the dlineman....:fp:. The fuck was that?!?! The other INT to Bennett shouldn't have been thrown but it also helps to have the receiver looking for the ball.
    F!
    Just watched the Niners-Cowboys game....we're gonna get destroyed!!

Niners: 42
    Bears: 24

It's funny how everyone looks to blame Conte. He said post game he was trying to strip the ball from Jackson since they were already in FG range after the first 15-20 yards of that run...makes sense to me. And how many fucking times did a Bills RB run through a hole that a car could drive through? Defensive line and LBs non-existent once again. Same shit, different season.
    Problem is Conte first made contact with Jackson at the 27 yard line. If and it's a big if the tackles made it is a 42-45 yard field goal. Far from a gimme. I know first down and they still wouldn't stop them but Buffalo already had 9 penalties for 108 yards and even had a delay of game penalty on a field goal in the game. Conte never got close to the ball. Strip my butt. He came up with that junk as he was jogging to the locker room because he just got pimp slap for another 25 yards and was on the wrong side of highlight reel again. He ended last season like crap and started this season like crap. If it looks like crap, acts like crap guess what it crap.
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,722

mca47 said:

Awful. This is the same team as last year. Terrible run D (around 200 yards given up today) and bad turnovers (2 AWFUL picks by Cutler). What a fucking joke.

Yep, awful!
    Can't stop the run for shit and NO pass rush. They gave that guy all fn day to throw...where the hell was Allen? Was he involved in any play?
    While Conte had that int, it was comical to see him get thrown down trying to make that tackle at the end on Jackson.
    Did we actually suit up any LBs? Holy crap McClellen is worthless!
    Losing Alshon hurt. How many fn dropped balls did we have today?!? Cutler looked good at times but that INT to the dlineman....:fp:. The fuck was that?!?! The other INT to Bennett shouldn't have been thrown but it also helps to have the receiver looking for the ball.
    F!
    Just watched the Niners-Cowboys game....we're gonna get destroyed!!

Niners: 42
    Bears: 24

It's funny how everyone looks to blame Conte. He said post game he was trying to strip the ball from Jackson since they were already in FG range after the first 15-20 yards of that run...makes sense to me. And how many fucking times did a Bills RB run through a hole that a car could drive through? Defensive line and LBs non-existent once again. Same shit, different season.
    Problem is Conte first made contact with Jackson at the 27 yard line. If and it's a big if the tackles made it is a 42-45 yard field goal. Far from a gimme. I know first down and they still wouldn't stop them but Buffalo already had 9 penalties for 108 yards and even had a delay of game penalty on a field goal in the game. Conte never got close to the ball. Strip my butt. He came up with that junk as he was jogging to the locker room because he just got pimp slap for another 25 yards and was on the wrong side of highlight reel again. He ended last season like crap and started this season like crap. If it looks like crap, acts like crap guess what it crap.

The irrational hatred for Conte by Bears fans is laughable. He came up with that crap as he was jogging to the locker room??? I'm glad you're inside his mind.

He's not a good player. There's no arguing that. But the amount of shit he gets in this city is insane. The whole defense is a joke, but one guy gets singled out. And let's not forget about Cutler throwing yet another AWFUL interception late in the game that cost the Bears the game...the guy will never change.
  • Niners 73
    Bears 0

Ok I have had a day to calm down.
    I guess I will change my prediction for next week.

Niners 72
    Bears 0
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Bears really need this game on Sunday night. Can't start 0-2.

I'm starting to talk myself into it the Bears having a chance this week. 49ers have a lot of injuries/suspensions right now. Both of their starting corners missed practice yesterday. I know I'm reaching here, but I can't give up on this season after week 1!
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    Welp, looks like half the offense is out or is dealing with injuries! Gonna be an ugly game! Ugh!
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Cincinnati, Ohio Posts: 3,626
    Niners 24
    Bears 17

Nice shirt.
    Wow. What a win. After the way the game started, thought they were going to get crushed. Defense made a ton of plays...4 takeaways. Fuller looked great! Good thing because it looks like he'll be starting now with Peanut going down again.

Special teams were a mess again. That's going to be a problem all year.

I expected to be 1-1 after 2 games, but just not in this fashion. I'll take it! Gotta win next Monday at the Jets before the schedule gets really tough.
  • Niners 73
    Bears 0

Um, yeah
    I was a little off on this pick.

Niners 73
    Bears 0

Um, yeah
    Haha. I'm glad you were way off! After the way that game started, I thought you were right on!
  • Niners 73
    Bears 0

Um, yeah
    Haha. I'm glad you were way off! After the way that game started, I thought you were right on!
    How on Earth do they lose at home to the Bills, and beat the 49ers on the road?
    It helped that Copernicus(or what ever that QB's name is), shot himself in the foot 2-3 times.
    How about Fuller? NICE!!

And for the 2nd week in a row, I did not watch the game on TV.
    Not that any of you give a rats ass.

Niners 73
    Bears 0

Um, yeah
    It helped that Copernicus(or what ever that QB's name is), shot himself in the foot 2-3 times.
    How about Fuller? NICE!!

NFL has been pretty wild so far this year. I definitely expected the Bears to be 1-1, but obviously not this way.

• Niners 73
    Bears 0

Um, yeah
    How about Fuller? NICE!!

NFL has been pretty wild so far this year. I definitely expected the Bears to be 1-1, but obviously not this way.

Had the Bears pulled off an OT victory against the Bills.
    Then beat the 49ers, as they did, last night.
    Had they been able to beat the Bills.

Imagine all the SHIT us Bears fans would be talking.
    Hahahahaha
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    Yeah, i would have lost a TON of money last night if I was a gamblin man. Pretty much nothing went right until Jay got laid out on that personal foul, and when that happened I was like "Holy fn f...season over...he'll certainly have a busted rib or something! I was pissed...not surprised, but still pissed at how it was going. Never in a million fn years did I expect them to come back or even make a game of it.
    The offense was clearly hindered by the lack of BMarsh and Jeffery's ability to go down field, but I love how well they adjusted. Cutty looked great in that second half, and Marshall is just a beast!
    While the D looked awful at times, at least the players were mostly in the right spots this week. Man, Fuller looked amazing! The picks were a thing of beauty, but I was amazed at how well the kid could cover whenever he was in. All receptions on his side were due to perfect passes.
    I hate fn Conte, but that was one of the best INTs i've seen in a long ass time!
    Good to see Allen finally wake up and Willie Young looks to be a beast!
    Anyone hear anything on Tillman? The way he looked on the sideline made me believe that he knows it's over. Hell of a player and hell of a nice guy. Hope it's not as bad as I think.
    Special teams is horrendous! Just awful!

mca47 said:

Yeah, i would have lost a TON of money last night if I was a gamblin man. Pretty much nothing went right until Jay got laid out on that personal foul, and when that happened I was like "Holy fn f...season over...he'll certainly have a busted rib or something! I was pissed...not surprised, but still pissed at how it was going. Never in a million fn years did I expect them to come back or even make a game of it.
    The offense was clearly hindered by the lack of BMarsh and Jeffery's ability to go down field, but I love how well they adjusted. Cutty looked great in that second half, and Marshall is just a beast!
    While the D looked awful at times, at least the players were mostly in the right spots this week. Man, Fuller looked amazing! The picks were a thing of beauty, but I was amazed at how well the kid could cover whenever he was in. All receptions on his side were due to perfect passes.
    I hate fn Conte, but that was one of the best INTs i've seen in a long ass time!
    Anyone hear anything on Tillman? The way he looked on the sideline made me believe that he knows it's over. Hell of a player and hell of a nice guy. Hope it's not as bad as I think.

They're putting Tillman on IR. I'm guessing his Bears career is pretty much over. That's too bad...he was a really good player for a long time for this team.

Your boy Conte has made 2 big plays in back to back weeks!
  • Go To Fire 43Go To Fire 43 Posts: 449
    edited September 2014

mca47 said:

They're putting Tillman on IR. I'm guessing his Bears career is pretty much over. That's too bad...he was a really good player for a long time for this team.

Your boy Conte has made 2 big plays in back to back weeks!
    Feel bad for peanut. Lot of years would have been nice to see him finish the year on the field.

You are absolutely correct the conte pick and the pick by the cowboys linebacker were some of the best I have seen in a while. Yes I picked on Conte last week when you say something dumb like that you deserve to be picked on. The thing I like about what I see from him is that he seems to be getting more comfortable out there and bad plays happen but there has been improvement in his play. That's all I can ask. I know he's never going to be Ronnie Lott but hopefully he will be able to play Monday against the jets.

With all the secondary injuries forcing the D to play a 4-3 D late in the game as opposed to a nickel I think the D played better. Maybe they need to play a little more base 4-3 than nickel.

Nice win. It was a great watch.
    Post edited by Go To Fire 43 on
  • If the Bears cut Conte and placed a scarecrow in his place...that would be an upgrade
    ejleonjr said:

If the Bears cut Conte and placed a scarecrow in his place...that would be an upgrade

I guess 2 picks in 2 games isn't good enough?
  • Conte is athletic and his coverage skills are decent and improving. His run support isn't that great but that's not his primary concern. I hope he is able to go Monday.

Conte is athletic and his coverage skills are decent and improving. His run support isn't that great but that's not his primary concern. I hope he is able to go Monday.

Yep. I know it sounds crazy to most Bears fans, but him not playing Monday is not a good thing. Especially with the way he has started the season. Trestman said yesterday that he is "day to day" so it doesn't sound like the shoulder in jury is anything too serious.
  • Yeah it sound like it will be uncomfortable for him. It's just a matter of will he be able to handle the discomfort.
    Bear down!

Wasn't the prettiest of wins last night, but to win back to back prime time games on the road is pretty damn impressive. So many damn injuries though....I'm guessing they're going to have to bring in a safety or 2.
  • Fuckers win 2 in a row on the road.
    But cant beat Buffalo at home.
    WHEN I HAVE THEM IN THE SURVIVOR POOL?????

• Fuckers win 2 in a row on the road.
    But cant beat Buffalo at home.
    WHEN I HAVE THEM IN THE SURVIVOR POOL?????

To quote bloated Chris Berman nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills. Damn did I just type that. I hate that guy. Back back back gone, whoop, all the way. Idiot.
    Bears getting 1.5 points on Sunday. That line doesn't make much sense to me.

Packers have not looked very good at all so far this season....it would be nice to beat these jerkoffs to make them 1-3.
  • If the Bears cut Conte and placed a scarecrow in his place...that would be an upgrade

ejleonjr said:

If the Bears cut Conte and placed a scarecrow in his place...that would be an upgrade

I guess 2 picks in 2 games isn't good enough?
    It doesnt make up for the all the bad plays over the years. Yes 2 picks in 2 games is good, but there is a lot to make up for. Trust me I hope that he can turn it around and be valuable. His 'football smarts' are an asset but his play on the field and lack of tackling and WRAPPING UP is horrendous.
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,201
    Should be a good game tomorrow, I really hope the Packers can get out of their offensive slump but if I were a betting man I think I'd have to choose the team that's at home and has more momentum going.