Options

I cannot feel same for PJ...music, friends, more...

ozgurkdozgurkd Juneau, Alaska Posts: 434
In my first PJ concert in İstanbul a wave picked me up and I was pulled away from my sister and best friend. Spent the whole concert on the floor, nearly fainted. Now I feel exactly the same, maybe even more so...I am far away from my friends, I do not feel them close, do not feel I can trust them, do not know where I am to do what etc etc. Such a horrible feeling for someone who was already worn out. How to get it back, have no idea. Sad, who will heal me now when I need to
Living is no laughing matter: you must live with great seriousness like a squirrel for example - I mean without looking for something beyond and above living, I mean living must be your whole occupation.
Nazım Hikmet

Comments

• Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,530
    ozgurkd said:

In my first PJ concert in İstanbul a wave picked me up and I was pulled away from my sister and best friend. Spent the whole concert on the floor, nearly fainted. Now I feel exactly the same, maybe even more so...I am far away from my friends, I do not feel them close, do not feel I can trust them, do not know where I am to do what etc etc. Such a horrible feeling for someone who was already worn out. How to get it back, have no idea. Sad, who will heal me now when I need to

no matter how cold the winter is..theres a spring time ahead.. :-h
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    tired of looking ahead, tired of looking towards future, try to protect future, expect from future....hate future these days, not fond of past either although usually it fuels me. And thanks to my murky feelings for PJ I canot even safely say how I wish to be cuddled by present tense since they have done a song about it. Feeling trapped...
    Living is no laughing matter: you must live with great seriousness like a squirrel for example - I mean without looking for something beyond and above living, I mean living must be your whole occupation.
    Nazım Hikmet
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    You need to talk to a professional. You're not going to get the help you are looking for on a music message board.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    thanks for the advice but actually I am fine when I am not this social. Lately I have been in touch with needless number of people in various media including here. Normally I do not chat on music boards. Pls do not spend more of your precious time on my earlier post. I kind of want to delete many of my posts here including these last ones. This place is not somewhere I feel comfortable since everyone has fake names. ANyway, thanks again for taking a moment to read and comment BinFrog
    Nazım Hikmet
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    That's a troubling post. I don't know you and I haven't read any of.your posts. That definitely sounds like a call for help. I hope you will seek it and find your peace safely.
  • Options
    thanks
    Nazım Hikmet