Options

PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
edited December 2015 in Words and Music...Communication
Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on

Comments

• Options
    robertstackarmyrobertstackarmy So. WI Posts: 681
    "because it would look badass next to my Paul Simonon decal with him smashing his bass."
  • Options
    Even though Pearl Jam is a big, well know band, when you sick a stickman on someone else's car, you can assume that person is a friend. Almost like an inside club.
  • Options
    robertstackarmyrobertstackarmy So. WI Posts: 681
    I guess with only two entries there was no winner? Or am I the only loser I this game...
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    july 15th is the end date and that gives me a chance to come up with an entry. Thanks. (don't look at me like that) >:)
  • Options
    steeler4lifesteeler4life Philadelphia area Posts: 405
    It would go on my first car which I got from my aunt. She took me to my first PJ concert in Philly last year and is flying to Denver with me to see them in October.
    If there is one thing that I want people to know about me, it is that I am a die-hard PJ fan (as my bank statements would confirm =(().
    Philly 10/21/13 Seattle 12/06/13 "No Code" 10/17/14
  • Options
    Son getting his first car, my old truck. Would like to give it to him with a stickman to say, now it's yours.
    CHARLOTTE 2013
  • Options
    ratmandoratmando Outside of Portland, or somewhere like that Posts: 347
    My car is small, and my wheelchair is big, and my heart is the biggest of all. When I climb mountaintops I SCREAM -- I LOVE PEARL JAM from the top. I'd love for ANYONE who sees me driving my little car, that my motives are BIG- I want people to SCREAM they LOVE PEARL JAM TOO!! So much fun recognizing our Jam Fan friends this way!
    When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,212
    I bought my little boy a guitar yesterday. What a great first sticker to put on it.
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    I dislike those stickers that people put on their rear windows showing happy mommy, daddy, big boy, little girl, baby boy, dog, cat, etc. (probably because there's no such thing as a perfect/normal family). I think that a Stickman decal would be the perfect antithesis to those 'perfect family' stickers.Since my child is seeing how green the grass is on the other side at the moment, it's just me and I have a bumper sticker that says "Warning, I'm fresh out of anti-depressants". For those who don't know what Stickman is, it would be a proud symbol that the lady in the car may just be as crazy and dysfunctional as her bumper sticker implies. For those who recognize Stickman; I may get to wave at a fellow Pearl Jam fan while all the other cars are trying to get away from me. And my car is a city battered 11 year old Matrix and i think that Stickman would be comfortable on her above the other stickers/magnets about activism, politics and well, crazy people. :D