Early Entry details for Leeds, can somebody post them?

Hi everybody.

I stupidly deleted the info email with the details for picking up tickets, joining the Ten Club queue etc. Can somebody copy/paste the email with the details here?

Thanks!

Comments

• tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,923
    edited July 2014
    Ten Club Box Office Opens: 4:00pm (16:00)
    Ten Club Early Entry: 6:40pm (18:40)
    Public Doors: 7:00pm (19:00)
    Box Office Close: 8:30pm (20:30)

1) Your tickets will be at Ten Club will call under the registered member name:

2) Ten Club will call location has yet to be determined. It will either be at the Main Box Office or at folding tables immediately next to the main box office. Just look for the red Ten Club signs and arrive early to pick up your tickets to avoid waiting in long lines at will call.

3) Please look for the Ten Club signs to make sure you are standing at the correct windows. Tickets are filed alphabetically in order of last name. Ten Club ticket windows will have signs above dividing them up based on the alphabet. Ex A-F, G-L, M-R, etc Please make sure you are in the line that corresponds with the first letter of your last name and have your photo ID in hand.

4) Ten Club members must show government issued photo identification in person to collect purchased tickets. Only the Ten Club member whose name is on the membership account may pick the tickets up. You cannot send anyone else to pick tickets up for you. No exceptions.
    Post edited by tino_11 on
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • PlanktonPlankton Posts: 692
    On the public TM tickets it says doors at 6 which I thought was weird.
  • The venue website says 6pm too which is odd
  • PingfahPingfah Posts: 350
    Thank you very much tino_11.

I suppose best to get there early to find out what this confusion about the doors opening times is.
  • HipthrusterHipthruster London Posts: 34
    Anyone got an idea what's going on with the 10C ticket collection??
    Supposed to be open at 4pm and I don't see a tent. Very odd
    1996 - Cork 24th Oct, Dublin - 26th Oct
    2000 - London Wembley Arena - 30th May, Dublin - The Point 1st Jul
    2003 - New York MSG 1 - 8th Jul, New York, MSG 2 - 9th Jul
    2006 - London, Astoria - 20th Apr, Dublin - 23rd Aug, Reading Festival - 27th Aug, Berlin, Wuhlheide - 23rd Sept 06
    2007 - London, 02 - 18th Jun
    2010 - Dublin, 02 - 22nd Jun, Hyde Park, London - 24th Jun
    2011 - Alpine Valley, 3-4th Sept
  • ZenogiasZenogias Posts: 23
    Yeah, the 10c ticket line is just ridiculous...and not even moving. At this rate a lot of us won't be inside until the encores...