Options

Vitalogy Ski Mask(rarest and weirdest PJ head gear in known history!)

BergfallBergfall Posts: 115
edited February 2014 in Lost Dogs
I've finally decided that my dear ski mask (what a great conversation starter it's been :-D )
can't justifiably just lie in my closet, I hope someone is looking for it, or want it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

pj
Here am I looking all PJ bank robber, another one, and a very good one I've borrowed from another user (I forgot to show the bees)

I want vinyl, anything is possibly interesting if it's M/M, if not, I'll bit a bit more picky...

For any of the albums post-No Code I'd be willing to fork over some cash money :-)
Post edited by Bergfall on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    edited January 2014
    Damn, that's a fine piece. I got no LPs to trade. But I didn't know this even existed! So thanks for the info and good luck with your trade image

Post edited by Leezestarr313 on
  • Options
    PM sent
    "If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done."
  • Options
    I should mention that it is in perfect condition, made of great quality fabrics and taken very well care of, wore < 10 times!

Vinyl, vinyl...ski mask for vinyl!
  • Options
    hmmmmm
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    Lots of PMs, I have Zero idea of the value but here is a semi correct collectiondiscogs.com/user/Bergfall/collection
  • Options
    Rob-a-bank-bump
  • Options
    man, id love to get my hands on this thing. wish i had some doubles of my lps. i have a few boots on lp, if interested
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    cropdustdaircropdustdair Lakewood, CO / Earth Posts: 2,006
    PM sent!
  • Options
    Could anyone hassard a guess as to what price I should be having in mind when haggling with all the nice people who have contacted me? Not that anyone has offered it, but Live On Two Legs is my main priority these days, and there are prob. 1000 times the amount of VG-VG+ records than this ski mask....am I shooting for the stars only to hit the bank teller?

Any advice would be gratly appriciated, its a strange item....want it to go to a good head
  • Options
    I venture to value it at $300. It is super rare and a very cool piece!
  • Options
    branscopbranscop Posts: 1,181
    a new one went for $80 a couple of weeks ago on the bay
  • Options
    JB23237JB23237 Posts: 1,373
    Yeah I saw that too......pretty cool piece but no worth any "good" vinyl
    Alpine Valley East Troy WI 1998...United Center Chicago IL1998...All State Arena Rosemont IL 2000 (anybody have a spare poster)
    United Center Chicago IL 2003...Alpine Valley East Troy WI 2003...Toledo OH 2004...Marcus Amphitheater Milwaukee WI 2006
    United Center Chicago IL Nite 1 2008...United Center Chicago IL Nite 2 2008...United Center Chicago IL Nite 1 2009
    PJ20 East Troy WI Nite 1 2011...PJ20 East Troy WI Nite 2 2011...Wrigley Field Chicago IL 2013...iWireless Center Moline IL 2014
    Bradley Center Milwaukee WI 2014...EV Auditorium Theatre Chicago IL Nite 1 2008...EV Chicago Theatre Chicago IL Nite 1 2011
    EV w/ PT celebrating the Who Rosemont Theatre Rosemont IL 2015
  • Options
    Pardon my long time away, pressing matters had me occupied elsewhere. I've messaged those that expressed interest by way of PM, and will just copaste the interesting bit here. (regarding $80 or $300 or whatever, I have no idea....just curious how a new one could surface on Ebay, but hey, I'm just trying to give it a better home, and get something new in return) :
    Upon close inspection, there is a small (~0,4cm in diameter.....ok, I'll google it for y'all ;-) 0.15748 inches) hole looking very much like a cigarette burn. Hadn't seen it myself, even though I've been photographing and showing it off, but at least I caught it before making any trade :-)

Any of you have any tix to PJ Euro 2014? No? I guessed not, but had to ask before forking enough dough over to scalpers to keep them with hair tonic for a year...

I value the mask anywhere between 1000-3000 NOK ($166 - $166*3), prob. way too much, but have a 950NOK offer standing here in Oslo from my only other local TenClub'er....but of course, I'm not after cash; or then only to fill my PJ and NOFX discog holes (check discogs.com/user/Bergfall/collection if you think you have anything to trade (list may not be 100% updated).
    Will send the mask to whomever, if any, wants it next Thursday (the 12th). Will not send it to anyone who has joined in 2014 or is otherwise deemed no likely to return anything ;-))

So, PJ and NOFX vinyl.....I'd take the VS/Vitalogy box if nothing else is offered and it is unopened and I don't have to pay for all the shipping....

(sound of bell chiming in street, man in yellow bee adorned ski mask walks by....) :
    Bring out your Dead Boys, bring out your Dead Man Walkings, bring out your Immortals
    See you in Amsterdam? Regards, Bergfall
  • Options
    A week in Amsterdam, both concerts, a night at Schipol, worst smelling airport floor I've ever had to sleep on because of missing my airoplane....and just to give this thread a good, net-worthy composition, I should inform that the Ski Mask went to my traveling companion (he got miffed, to say the least, when he found out I hadn't checked his interest, so...to keep the peace :-) )

Thanks for all offers and interest over the last couple of years, my ski mask has a new (and loving, I couldn't have parted with it to any Joe Scmoe, had the best of times with that mask :-D ) home, hope you'll find it somewhere else, or maybe I'll learn to knit and sell copies :-D

Have a super PJ summer, hey ho if you we're in Amsterdam....love the opening shows, mhmhm!