Options

Pearl Jam Announces Summer 2014 European Tour

Comments

• Options
    PopmartijnPopmartijn Posts: 382
    mtx said:

myoung321 said:

Amsterdam - Westerpark Pop Up Store goodies we snagged today.....

Limited Edition Signed Amsterdam Night 1 poster.

This poster is so cool for kidsroom :)

Too bad it wasn't on sale at the venue, nor was the other one (the kid/skull with the magnifying glass). :(
  • Options
    fre3kefre3ke Posts: 12
    There was a barricaded area at Ziggo dome, but it was open on the sides all the time. We were in the back of this area and we were really getting crushed, while people upfront had enough space to move around. It was terrible. I am so glad to not be there anymore that the disappointment about the show matters less. I'm out of this fanclub.
  • Options
    janvanderdamjanvanderdam Posts: 524
    fre3ke said:

There was a barricaded area at Ziggo dome, but it was open on the sides all the time. We were in the back of this area and we were really getting crushed, while people upfront had enough space to move around. It was terrible. I am so glad to not be there anymore that the disappointment about the show matters less. I'm out of this fanclub.

I was there as well with 3 friends. It was really to crowded. Everybody wanted to get to the front. I hope tonight they will decide to close the barrier so people will have enough space.
  • Options
    Have one ticket available for tonights show. Seating in section 116. Face value of corse.

Please give me a call: 0049 171 6165004

Christian
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    edited June 2014
    that barrier was a joke...couldnt leave and gk back or something.
    so if u get in thats it...and no secirity so everyone keep coming and pressure could be dangerous...they should do it like 2012
    tonight with no early entrance will be worst..
    when u put section with barriera at ga u put security to control who gets in and how many gets in..that was useless last night with no reason
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Its Section 108 not 116!

Have one ticket available for tonights show. Seating in section 116. Face value of corse.

Please give me a call: 0049 171 6165004

Christian

• Options
    sr-71sr-71 Posts: 57
    Returned from Amsterdam 1 today, first people were waiting the day before the concert starting from 03pm, i arrived at 07.30am the day of the concert and got No.98, most people stayed overnight at the arena (some of them in tents), every 2 hours or so they made a call, around 20 Numbers did not arrived back until the evening, the line up was according to the plan (link was in the mail), got a nice spot in the second row at stone gossards side, no problems at all at the concert(no pushing or other stuff), so enjoyed a nice evening , good setlist with a lot of songs
    they don't play very often, awesome stage, eddie had some problems with his knee,but the rest
    did all very well, the only downside was the end of the concert (the band left after 2 and a half hours without a word). Next week i will be in vienna , the situation there will be worse, because the ticket office will be on the opposite site of the arena , where the early entry will be .
    The security in vienna in known for setting up the fences late, so we have to wait and see.
  • Options
    sr-71sr-71 Posts: 57
    And love the Poster from SIT (not for the Kidsroom.......)

http://insidetherockposterframe.blogspot.ch/2014/06/pearl-jam-amsterdam-sit-poster-night-1.html

hope there are more prints on the other dates of the tour
  • Options
    GerpuGerpu Posts: 18
    i have two 10c tickets (face value, of course) for berlin so if someone is interested >> PM me :)
    ...the in between is mine...
  • Options
    flofischlflofischl Posts: 29
    Football match Italia-Costa Rica seems to be broadcast at San Siro....this is from pearl jam online.it FB page.
    "ORA È UFFICIALE: Prima del concerto dei Pearl Jam allo Stadio San Siro verrà trasmessa in diretta dalle ore 18:00 la partita Italia - Costa Rica sugli schermi posti sopra il palco e sopra il Terzo Anello Rosso!

Inoltre buone notizie per i ... See More
    Now it's official: premiere of Pearl Jam's concert at the San Siro Stadium will be broadcast the match Italy-Costa Rica live at 18:00 on the screens above the stage and over the third Red Ring!

Also good news for fans who have been without a ticket: the progress of production, started already for several days inside the San Siro Stadium in Milan, has allowed a more precise assessment of space and visibility. Therefore today we made available new industry First tickets numbered Red Ring for sale on http://goo.gl/8Z3YKI thanks to Live Nation Italy for all the information!

#PearlJam #PJItaly2014 #PJSanSiro FIFA World Cup Rolling Stone Italy Virgin Radio Italy Rockol Italy Costa Rica World Cup 2014 (Translated by Bing)"
  • Options
    Are all 10c tickets for Milano INNER CIRCLE tickets??
    Amazing 2 concerts in Amsterdam, even though I did not like the organisation
  • Options
    milanmilan Posts: 447
    Great news for watching the game. Even more pressure on Italy to win.
    '06 Milan
    '07 Madrid
    '08 Virginia Beach / Washington DC
    '09 Shepherds Bush / Berlin / Manchester / London
    Perth / Sydney / Brisbane

'10 London / Berlin / Lisbon
    '11 Rio de Janeiro / Buenos Aires / Lima
    '12 Manchester I / Manchester II / Berlin I / Berlin II
    '13 Baltimore / Charlottesville / Charlotte
    '14 Perth / San Siro / Berlin / "Live at Leeds" / MK
    '15 Rio de Janeiro / Bogota

'18 London I / Berlin / London II

'22 Berlin / London I / London Ii

(37)
  • Options
    buena sera da milano
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    milanmilan Posts: 447

buena sera da milano

Is that for me or the city?

buena sera dimitris

'06 Milan
    '07 Madrid
    '08 Virginia Beach / Washington DC
    '09 Shepherds Bush / Berlin / Manchester / London
    Perth / Sydney / Brisbane

'10 London / Berlin / Lisbon
    '11 Rio de Janeiro / Buenos Aires / Lima
    '12 Manchester I / Manchester II / Berlin I / Berlin II
    '13 Baltimore / Charlottesville / Charlotte
    '14 Perth / San Siro / Berlin / "Live at Leeds" / MK
    '15 Rio de Janeiro / Bogota

'18 London I / Berlin / London II

'22 Berlin / London I / London Ii

(37)
  • Options
    milan said:

buena sera da milano

Is that for me or the city?

buena sera dimitris

for both ;)
  • Options
    pbrm_pearljampbrm_pearljam Amsterdam Posts: 38

that barrier was a joke...couldnt leave and gk back or something.
    so if u get in thats it...and no secirity so everyone keep coming and pressure could be dangerous...they should do it like 2012
    tonight with no early entrance will be worst..
    when u put section with barriera at ga u put security to control who gets in and how many gets in..that was useless last night with no reason

You're right Dimitris. I was standing with a friend on the side of the barrier. There was a kid standing with her parents almost getting crushed by a bunch of drunken asshole fuckers behind us. She had to leave cause of the pressure. Come on people.If you you want to get drunk please do it somewhere else and don't spoil it for other people. There is a difference between jumping and jumping if you know what i mean. First time i had a bad experience in a Pearl Jam concert.I'll hope that the 10club takes a lesson of this. It was terrible with this fuckers. 2012 was far better arranged. Also noticed that the 10c cue was longer than the public sale cue.

See the path.....cut by the moon.....for you to walk on........

NIJMEGEN 2007 - AHOY 2009 - NIJMEGEN 2010 - AMSTERDAM-1 2012
    AMSTERDAM-2 2012 !!!!!!!!
    ED 25-7-2012

AMSTERDAM 1+2 2014
  • Options
    eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 924
    Im looking for two tickets for Berlin lads if anyone has any spares. Last minute trip being palnned!!! Pm me if ya have. Thanks

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    eboweddie said:

Im looking for two tickets for Berlin lads if anyone has any spares. Last minute trip being palnned!!! Pm me if ya have. Thanks

Presume you're keeping an eye on the fb pages for spare tickets? Seem to be a few floating around
  • Options
    leekstokieleekstokie Stoke-on-Trent - UK Posts: 901
    Can someone please post ten club ticket pick up times and early entry time for Milan? I've lost the email.
    PJ
    2012 - Manchester 1 - 20/6 
    2014 - Amsterdam 1 - 16/6, Amsterdam 2 - 17/6, Milan - 20/6, Leeds - 08/07, Milton Keynes - 11/07
    2015 - Bogota - 25/11
    2016 - Philly 1 - 28/04, Philly 2 - 29/04, NYC 1 - 01/05, NYC 2 - 02/05
    2018 - LDN 1 - 18/06, Krakow - 03/07, Berlin - 05/07, Madrid - 12/07, LDN 2 - 17/07, Missoula 13/08
    2022 - LA 1 - 06/05, LA2 - 07/05, Berlin - 21/06, Frankfurt 28/07, London 1 - 08/07, London 2 - 09/07, Budapest - 12/07, Krakow 14/07, Amsterdam 2 - 25/07, NYC Apollo - 10/09, NYC MSG - 11/09, OKC - 20/09, Denver - 22/09.
    2023 - St Paul 2 - 03/09, Chicago 1 - 05/09, Chicago 2 - 07/09

EV
    2012 - Manchester - 28/07/12, 2017 - Amsterdam - 29/05/17, 2019 -Amsterdam - 09/06/2019, Madrid - 22/06/2019
  • Options
    GerpuGerpu Posts: 18

eboweddie said:

Presume you're keeping an eye on the fb pages for spare tickets? Seem to be a few floating around
    are there some specific FB pages? Can you post a link please :)

...the in between is mine...
  • Options
    radarradar Posts: 769

Can someone please post ten club ticket pick up times and early entry time for Milan? I've lost the email.

It's open now for tickets pick up. Early entry starts at 3.45pm
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722

AMSTERDAM PARTY
    Black (end) / Blood - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJYn0HeK-JY

Wow, beautiful. me and my friends are in this video, the end of Black, nice :)

PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    MelgmorMelgmor Canada Posts: 22
    I'm just seeing the replies to my posting now. Thanks to all. We found another ticket for night 2, quite easily. Looking forward to the Trieste show tomorrow.
  • Options
    rearviewschlemrearviewschlem Virginia Beach, VA Posts: 46
    Sitting rooftop sky lounge JFK with my bride headed for The Vienna show on the 25th. Life is good. Anybody else from either the PNW or Virginia Beach going?
  • Options
    crisr25crisr25 Rotterdam Posts: 27
    Arrived in Vienna today.
    Great city :-)
    Arnhem 2006, Barcelona 2006, Nijmegen 2007, Rotterdam 2009, Nijmegen 2010, Werchter 2010, Amsterdam 2012 (I), Amsterdam 2012 (II), Berlin 2012 (I), Berlin 2012 (II), Amsterdam 2012 (EV solo), Amsterdam 2014 (I), Amsterdam 2014 (II), Vienna 2014, Werchter 2014, Amsterdam 2017 (EV solo I), Amsterdam 2017 (EV solo II), Amsterdam 2018 (I), Amsterdam 2018 (II), Landgraaf (Pinkpop Festival) 2018, Prague 2018, Barcelona 2018, Amsterdam 2019 (EV solo), Barcelona 2019 (EV solo), Amsterdam 2021 (I), Amsterdam 2021 (II), Werchter 2021, Copenhagen 2021, Krakow 2021, Prague 2021.
  • Options
    radarradar Posts: 769
    Have 1TC GA spare ticket for Vienna. Anyone intersted ?
  • Options
    Muffin The MuleMuffin The Mule Amersham, Bucks Posts: 429
    The answer is probably on here somewhere but is photocopied ID acceptable for collecting 10C tickets? I don't want to risk losing my passport!
    Brixton Academy 14/7/93, Wembley Arena 29/5/00, Wembley Arena 18/6/07, London O2 18/8/09, Hyde Park 25/6/10, Manchester 20/6/12, Arras 30/6/12, Werchter 5/7/14, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14, Mexico City 28/11/15, Toronto 10/5/16, Toronto 12/5/16,  Amsterdam 12/6/18, Amsterdam 13/6/18, London 18/6/18, Werchter 7/7/18, London 17/7/18, Werchter 30/6/22, London 8/7/22, London 9/7/22, Budapest 12/7/22, Prague 22/7/22, Amsterdam 24/7/22, Amsterdam 25/7/22, Dublin 22/6/24, Manchester 25/6/24, London 29/6/2024, Berlin 2/7/24, Berlin 3/7/24 
  • Options
    mowglimowgli Posts: 1
    Hey people, I'm seeking a ticket for Berlin! Please give me a shout if there are any spares out there!...Or any avenues I should try. Much appreciated!!
  • Options
    petrimppetrimp Finland Posts: 161
    Alright. Things packed (as in stuffed into a backpack) for the travel. Tomorrow after few hours of work, I'm off towards Berlin :D Man, it's been loooooong 6+ months waiting for Wuhlheide and Friends Arena gigs. Finally it's time to get on the road! \m/
    hearts and thoughts they fade, fade away...