Lottery Wins and Losses

Comments

• laa1025laa1025 Posts: 128
    Won Moline GA and STL reserved. Looking forward to both! First time in GA, so that will be a trip.
  • tinz.tinz. Posts: 2,686
    BK5333 said:

Lost GA and Reserved for both Detroit and Moline. 20 years in the fan club and i don't get shit. Livid....

You sound so entitled.. it's a lottery draw man
    EV~Toronto Night 2 - 2008
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    Music Midtown, Atlanta - 2012
    London,ON - 2013
    Wrigley Field, Chicago - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2018
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400

cutz said:

I won none of my 8 priorities / 4 shows.

SORRY to hear that.

What about Cav?

Still waiting.

Cav didn't win anything either. Complete loss.

WOW! That more then SUCKS.

Try for the public sale on Friday for your home town show at least.
  • scrappysatticscrappysattic Lawrence, KS Posts: 302
    Lost St Louis GA
    Lost Tulsa GA
    Won Lincoln GA

I think I eff'd myself by not putting in reserved for choices also on the ones I lost... Now what are my options for tickets to St Louis and Tulsa, just ticketmaster with everyone else?

96' - Hartford
    98'- Hartford, Mansfield Night 2
    00' - Mansfield Night 2
    03' - Mansfield Night 1
    04' - VFC St Louis
    10' - Kansas City
    13' - OKC
    14' - St Louis, Tulsa, Lincoln
    16' - Chicago Night 1

17' EV  Louisville, KY

18' Wrigley Night 1

• Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,339
    cutz said:

cutz said:

I won none of my 8 priorities / 4 shows.

SORRY to hear that.

What about Cav?

Still waiting.

Cav didn't win anything either. Complete loss.

WOW! That more then SUCKS.

Try for the public sale on Friday for your home town show at least.
    Yep. Sigh.

• SmokeyFrogSmokeyFrog Posts: 44

nothing for me yet either. GA / reserve STpaul 1 and 2. GA / reserve Lincoln 3 and 4.

getting a little antsy... :-SS

I have the same as you, other than my GA/Reserve is swapped for St Paul. I'm still showing Entered and TBD also.
  • JstepJstep Posts: 9
    tinz. said:

BK5333 said:

Lost GA and Reserved for both Detroit and Moline. 20 years in the fan club and i don't get shit. Livid....

The lottery draw sucks.
    Membership no longer has it's privileges.
  • jmurrayjmurray Stratham, NH Posts: 3,538
    benjs said:

jmurray said:

Lost GA and Reserved for Denver. On to the public sale on Friday.

Can I ask what rank your GA was for Denver?

Sure, 1st choice was GA, 2nd Reserved. Only put in for those two.
  • tinz.tinz. Posts: 2,686
    To everyone worried they haven't heard yet, last year I didn't win until like 7-8pm est so don't worry about it. Also last name has nothing to do with notification process
    EV~Toronto Night 2 - 2008
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    Music Midtown, Atlanta - 2012
    London,ON - 2013
    Wrigley Field, Chicago - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2018
  • kristie73kristie73 Posts: 58
    I'm so so sad! I did not get selected in the lottery. I live in Colorado so I asked for Denver tickets. I've waited so long to see them here and renewed my membership every year. How can this be? :(
  • cottagesteezecottagesteeze St. Paul, MN Posts: 218
    St. Paul GA. Second show, first time in GA so I cant wait!
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929
    jmurray said:

benjs said:

jmurray said:

Lost GA and Reserved for Denver. On to the public sale on Friday.

Can I ask what rank your GA was for Denver?

Sure, 1st choice was GA, 2nd Reserved. Only put in for those two.
    Hm. That means I (along with anyone who put it as 2nd or lower) am SOL for Denver GA, I suppose!
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,489
    Jstep said:

tinz. said:

BK5333 said:

The lottery draw sucks.
    The lottery does suck, but the old system sucked for a lot of members too. I feel like with the old system it would have been easy to get every show on this tour except maybe Moline and Detroit. Some of the shows that are selling out now would have been up for hours under the old system.
  • rocco725rocco725 Milwaukee, WI Posts: 16
    Won MKE GA. It was my first priority. Lost Moline GA. It was my second priority. No other entries.
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,329
    There are only so many tickets to go around. It sucks to lose.
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • jbandlisajbandlisa Posts: 37
    The Few, The Proud.....The Lincoln GA!! ;)
    KC 98 00 03 10
    Council Bluffs 03
    PJ20 (1 & 2)
    Wrigley 13, 16 (1 & 2), 18 (1 & 2)
    OKC 13
    Lincoln 14
    Moline 14
    St. Paul 14
  • BRAIN0FJAYBRAIN0FJAY Charleston, WV Posts: 989
    edited May 2014
    Again...are winners/losers being notified via e-mail? Or, does it require looking at the ticket page? I need to know because I'm stuck at work and I don't want to look at the page for fear I will either celebrate inappropriately or start cursing (also inappropriately).
    ...So much talk it makes no sense at all...
  • BrainOfJHABrainOfJHA KC Posts: 695
    edited May 2014

Lost St Louis GA
    Lost Tulsa GA
    Won Lincoln GA

I think I eff'd myself by not putting in reserved for choices also on the ones I lost... Now what are my options for tickets to St Louis and Tulsa, just ticketmaster with everyone else?

Was that the order you had them set as your priority? You won Lincoln GA and it was your third priority? Just curious.
  • jfconnorjrjfconnorjr Posts: 518
    jbandlisa said:

The Few, The Proud.....The Lincoln GA!! ;)

Did you put in for more? I am waiting for Lincoln but haven't heard... I have other venues submitted but with 99% Reserved I gotta think I going to get that one.
  • ogey38ogey38 Posts: 563

jbandlisa Posts: 20

3:52PM Flag

The Few, The Proud.....The Lincoln GA
    When did you find out about Lincoln? I'm still waiting...I know, patience...I entered for both GA and reserved. Lincoln was my only entry.
    Mid-America Center Council Bluffs, IA - Jun 13, 2003
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011
    Wrigley Field - July 19, 2013
    Lincoln, NE - Oct 9, 2014
    Global Citizen's Festival, NYC - Sept 26, 2015
  • BrainOfJHABrainOfJHA KC Posts: 695
    ogey38 said:

jbandlisa Posts: 20

3:52PM Flag

The Few, The Proud.....The Lincoln GA
    When did you find out about Lincoln? I'm still waiting...I know, patience...I entered for both GA and reserved. Lincoln was my only entry.

I'm in the same boat, only entered for Lincoln. 1. GA, 2. Reserved. Really wanting GA though!
  • rocco725rocco725 Milwaukee, WI Posts: 16

Again...are winners/losers being notified via e-mail? Or, does it require looking at the ticket page? I need to know because I'm stuck at work and I don't want to look at the page for fear I will either celebrate inappropriately or start cursing (also inappropriately).

The email came through at nearly the exact same time as notice was posted on the page for me. I had a win though. I'm not seeing anyone posting about getting emails if they lost all their choices...
  • smaksmak Posts: 215

I'm pretty sure the YES on the ticket page, and the email are almost simultaneous. I think it's part of the charging process that your ticket page gets updated, you get charged, and get an email.
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,170
    Did anyone have multiple wins?
  • BoneiusBoneius Posts: 15
    Got email confirmation for both Moline and St. Paul, both reserved. Moline was 1st; St. Paul was second.
  • Bruins24Bruins24 Posts: 103

Lost St Louis GA
    Lost Tulsa GA
    Won Lincoln GA

Was Lincoln GA your 3rd choice? I'm hoping so because it is my 3rd choice behind Denver. I'm still waiting for the results.
    '95 - San Diego '98 - Phoenix, San Diego, Las Vegas, Inglewood 1-2 '00 - San Bernardino '03 - Denver, Council Bluffs '06 - Denver 1-2, Los Angeles 1-2 '09 - Universal City, San Diego '11 - PJ20
  • scrappysatticscrappysattic Lawrence, KS Posts: 302

Lost St Louis GA
    Lost Tulsa GA
    Won Lincoln GA

Was that the order you had them set as your priority? You won Lincoln GA and it was your third priority? Just curious.

Yeah that was my priority order... I should have put in reserved also but was an idiot.

96' - Hartford
    98'- Hartford, Mansfield Night 2
    00' - Mansfield Night 2
    03' - Mansfield Night 1
    04' - VFC St Louis
    10' - Kansas City
    13' - OKC
    14' - St Louis, Tulsa, Lincoln
    16' - Chicago Night 1

17' EV  Louisville, KY

18' Wrigley Night 1

• Ice Bowl SurvivorIce Bowl Survivor Milwaukee, WI Posts: 26
    Won GA for Milwaukee, lost out on GA and reserved for Moline. Would love to get tickets on Friday for that show...
    1992- Lollapalooza, Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI 1995- Summerfest, Milwaukee, WI, 7/8/95 and 7/9/95 1996- Toledo, OH 9/22/96 1998- Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI 6/26/98 and 6/27/98 2000- Alpine Valley, Easy Troy, WI (The Ice Bowl) 2003- Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI 2006- Summerfest, Milwaukee, WI, 6/29/06 and 6/30/06 2009- United Center, Chicago, IL 2011- PJ20, Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI 9/3/11 and 9/4/11 2013- Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL 7/19/13 2014- Moline, IL 10/17/14 and Milwaukee, WI 10/20/14, 2016 Wrigley both nights
  • JstepJstep Posts: 9

Jstep said:

tinz. said:

BK5333 said:

The lottery draw sucks.
    The lottery does suck, but the old system sucked for a lot of members too. I feel like with the old system it would have been easy to get every show on this tour except maybe Moline and Detroit. Some of the shows that are selling out now would have been up for hours under the old system.
    I guess I can see why they went to this as it makes it easier for new members to get tickets and without new members what good is a fan club? I had Moline only as the arena is 5 minutes from my house. It does suck to lose and it sucks even harder because i've never not been able to get ten club tickets. Oh Well. Life goes on.
  • kristie73kristie73 Posts: 58
    I received an email that I lost the lottery. :( I checked my member page too. I am just so upset. Why?