FS: Pink Lady and some Vinyl

Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
edited September 2015 in Lost Dogs
Hello,

I am in the process of moving and need to clear out some items. If you want to help me with my move and are in need of an odd and end from a mystery box please see my pay it forward: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/232519/pay-it-forward-mystery-box#latest. Less to move = better for me.

Or even better yet help out a much needed family and try and win your own mystery box: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/232545/giveaway-mystery-box-vault-3-on-vinyl-several-vinyl-7-and-more-we-need-your-help#latest

Now down to business:

Over the recent times I went on a vinyl spending spree and now need to come up with deposits on the new place before I get my deposits back on the old place. If I don't move some of this stuff my wife may try and castrate me in my sleep.

All prices include shipping to continental US and with paypal done as goods so you get buyer protection on the transaction. If you want to do it as a gift let me know and I will take off the fee (I believe it is 3.8% but need to double check) and pass the difference along to you.

PM me if you are interested and I can send you pictures. Make sure to include your email address in the message so I can send the pictures right away.

Poster:

1992 Soundgarden/PJ Kozik 'Pink Lady'. This is the 2nd edition of the print. Print is in great shape for being 22 years old and was stored flat. Only a touch of discolor along the white base that is not noticeable by the naked eye in normal light. PM me for pictures.- $550

Vinyl Prices listed are what I paid recently when I got them plus a tad to offset fees and shipping. I wish I had better deals on some titles but am just trying to get out for my cost.

1st press Mirror Ball: Not the re-print. Is in beautiful shape, vinyl is unplayed. Cover is NM- on a conservative scale. - Sold

1st Press Vs (Sealed): Shrink wrap has tear along front through the back/side. Would grade a NM- as the small section where the shrink is torn shows a slight bit of wear. - $50

1st Press Vitalogy (Sealed): Slit in shrink wrap along top but otherwise in great shape. - SOLD

Live at Soldier Field, Green Marble Edition: Brand new, never played. Cover and vinyl are both Mint - $120

7" White "The Fixer": Mint/Never Played - $20

7" Wishlist - Never Played/NM: Sold

7" Tremor Christ: Played but only a few times, great shape for both cover and vinyl - $15

Nirvana Bleach Waterfront Blue Marbled edition - Vinyl never played (and it is gorgeous) with the cover NM $135 (discogs shows the median price as $150)

If there are multiple inquiries I will answer in order they were received. I am generally on and off the board through out the day and should reply quickly.

Thank you for looking.

Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
Fuckus rules all
Rob
Seattle
Post edited by Amongst the Ani on

Comments

• cendhcendh Posts: 214
    PM sent. Soldier filed first pressing.
    Diego
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    I am an honest guy so I want to make sure everyone knows that discogs is wrong in regards to the Soldier Field vinyl. I bought it a while ago thinking it was the first pressing and found out recently it is not. Discogs is wrong. The original press has a white border around the edge of the cover. Mine does not. The price I offered it at is a little less than ebay (normally I see that version go for 130).
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Bump
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    cdysinge said:

I am an honest guy so I want to make sure everyone knows that discogs is wrong in regards to the Soldier Field vinyl. I bought it a while ago thinking it was the first pressing and found out recently it is not. Discogs is wrong. The original press has a white border around the edge of the cover. Mine does not. The price I offered it at is a little less than ebay (normally I see that version go for 130).

Here is good information on the original release.
    http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=752
    edited May 2014
    Vitalogy is sold. Dropped the price of the pink lady as I just saw the expressobeans average for it is a little over 650. I was trying to make sure I try and give better prices than ebay while not losing money.
    Post edited by Amongst the Ani on
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Bump
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Added Mirror Ball and dropped a couple prices. Just need to sell a couple more things to get my wife off my back.

Also please see Pay It Forward link up top. Got shipping notice that it will go out on Tuesday with the other Mens Larges.Time is running out to put in a request.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Mirror Ball is sold
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Memorial Day price drop to a very pretty lady. After this it goes to the bay if no one if interested.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,140
    Wonder if the poster would do better on EB?
    www.cluthelee.com