COME ON TEN CLUB, LET ME BUY THE VS/VITALOGY SUPER DELUXE BOX SET THROUGH YOU!(FROM CHILE)

motamota Posts: 66
I want to buy the super deluxe box set but i can´t find it in Chile... neither in amazon or ebay (with razonable prices), and i can´t buy it from the ten club because the weight! can anyone help?!?
Tagged:

Comments

• motamota Posts: 66
    Si alguien de Chile pudo comprarlo que deje el dato por favor!
    Some of them ships to Chile, but the price is high (adding the shipping price).
    The 179.99 one does not ship to Chile

:/
  • RB90590RB90590 Posts: 227
    Too much risk. Without paying super high shipping there is no way to guarantee it makes it. Customs, corrupt mail people, whatever it is. Sending things to certain countries is just extremely risky.

They should consider is freighting some with their gear on the next South American tour. Make them available at shows for 10 club members.
    RB90590 said:

Too much risk. Without paying super high shipping there is no way to guarantee it makes it. Customs, corrupt mail people, whatever it is. Sending things to certain countries is just extremely risky.

They should consider is freighting some with their gear on the next South American tour. Make them available at shows for 10 club members.

Exactly, anyway, i bought it through a local store :D