Options

4 x ACL Weekend 1 3-day passes at Early Bird Prices

shepshep Houston Posts: 5,652
edited April 2014 in Lost Dogs
I purchased 4 x 3 day passes for weekend one of ACL that I need to unload.

I purchase them at early bird prices ($207/ticket that includes the souvenir laminate).

I am not planning on attending for 3 days anymore, other than PJ, the rest of the lineup doesn't hold any interest for me. Will be driving over and back on Sunday just to see PJ.

If you would like to save $25/ticket. Please PM.

That being said, tickets don't ship until september. I am more than happy to pay for shipping myself (if you want all 4 passes, otherwise we'll work something out). If you want to pay me when I receive the passes in Sept as I ship them out, that's ok.... I'm just looking for a reputable person around here that gaurentee me you'll take the passes.....

Maybe we can do a 1/2 now, 1/2 later type deal...

PM me to discuss if interested. really appreciate it if someone can help me out with $800 worth of overhead...

thanks for reading!

Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,149
    Great festival for those that haven't been. That $25 you save could go towards the Wahoo Fish Taco stand inside the park.....just saying!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    Pm sent
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,150
    Isn't wahoo's from San Diego? Whales vagina?
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,149
    No idea man. Google it & let us know.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Wahoo's is a franchise. They have a few locations in Austin & their tacos are fucking delicious.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,082
    I caught a wahoo fishing once.

Bump!
  • Options
    a couple of PM's, but nothing yet.

Appreciate it if you're looking for tickets and you can help me out.

thanks.
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    bump.

save some money, buy my tickets please!
  • Options
    shep said:

bump.

save some money, buy my tickets please!