Options

Relax!

ganjafarmerganjafarmer Posts: 10
edited August 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Good god man, the venom around here about the bootlegs is a little out of hand. Did you not READ what the post about the Euro Boots said?
"The shows will generally be available 4-5 days following the performance assuming no delays."

It said "generally" and "assuming no delays". The bootlegs are a complicated process involving a lot things happening while people are traveling on buses between foreign countries. You don't think they would want to have them up as soon as they could? Wouldn't they want to be faster to make more money? They don't deserve the benefit of the doubt?

This isn't like someone promising to bring your kid home from school and showing up 3 days later! That you could freak about! This is a live production where they have tried to give us a general time frame. The way some of you whine, bitch and are soooo quick to insult, with little to no information, is just baffling.

Anyway.....whew, I let that out. I realize the majority of people here are great, but it's the bad apples around here that seem to piss me off

I hope everyone is well!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    IrishJamIrishJam Posts: 307
    agreed....

no problem waiting for a QUALITY BOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam
  • Options
    GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,566
    I'm not the expert, but half the time boot downloaders are on the road following the band for more than 4-5 days at a time anyways. Sheesh! Calm down, and have patience..I'd rather be AT the show than anythng. The boot is just the icing.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: