Shameless season 4

13»

Comments

• ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    I was talking about this with a friend tonight and remembered that frank has like 2 or 3 brothers which I don't think new daughter has reached out to.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    Was a decent episode. When they ended with Fiona going over to talk to brother-guy, I was kinda hoping it may lead him to turn himself in confess/take the rap for the coke. Then.....the previews ruined that. Really Fiona? All the emotional torture you've been through in the last month to do that?! Seems weak...and from the storyline perspective, there is NO way she'd get off. She would go to jail for years! image
    I'm also curious to see what happens with Micky. It seemed like he was coming around as a person...
    Do you think he's going to go after that dude who beat up his sister? Do you think he cares?

God, the previews really pissed me off!
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,722
    mca47 said:

Was a decent episode. When they ended with Fiona going over to talk to brother-guy, I was kinda hoping it may lead him to turn himself in confess/take the rap for the coke. Then.....the previews ruined that. Really Fiona? All the emotional torture you've been through in the last month to do that?! Seems weak...and from the storyline perspective, there is NO way she'd get off. She would go to jail for years! image
    I'm also curious to see what happens with Micky. It seemed like he was coming around as a person...
    Do you think he's going to go after that dude who beat up his sister? Do you think he cares?

Yeah, the previews didn't look promising for next week. Although they always have a way of making the previews look a lot worse than they really are. Definitely a dark season for Fiona.

Mickey is hilarious. Unfortunately I could easily see him going after his sisters bf and ending up in jail.

mca47 said:

Yeah, the previews didn't look promising for next week. Although they always have a way of making the previews look a lot worse than they really are. Definitely a dark season for Fiona.

Mickey is hilarious. Unfortunately I could easily see him going after his sisters bf and ending up in jail.
    Yeah, I've really liked the character development this year. Pretty much every character is going through something and the show is doing such a great job at capturing the experience, the emotion...everything. This is why it's hard to watch Fiona hit rock bottom. I kind of expected bad things would happen as she was working a great job and the family started to finally do better. I just didn't think it would be her making such dumb decisions and putting herself in really bad situations.
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Was that the 1st time Mickey and Ian kissed?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:

Was that the 1st time Mickey and Ian kissed?

Hmmmm...I'm not sure. I'm certain it's the first time it's happened publicly.
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    No they kissed last season I think it was, it was in the van when they were robbing that house...
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Loved the way this ended. That scene with Fiona and Debbie was very emotional.

Spoilers below

Jimmy/Steve/Jack isn't dead!
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    Great episode!
    Was that the finale?
    The last two episodes were great but WTF with Jimmy/Steve being back. This better not be the finale cause I can't wait 6 to 8 months to find out what the hell is going on. Only part of this show that I can't stand is the wait between seasons.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    Yup that was the finale and it's not returning until 2015.....MF

• Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,722
    Great finale. Great season...probably the best season yet. One of my favorite shows on TV right now.
  • mckaymckay Posts: 156
    Apparently none of the cast new about Jimmy/Steve/Jack appearing on the season finale:

http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2014/04/shameless-twist/

mckay said:

Apparently none of the cast new about Jimmy/Steve/Jack appearing on the season finale:

http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2014/04/shameless-twist/

Great season indeed. Love this show!!
    That's pretty cool that nobody knew.
    That said, I'm not sure how I feel about him coming back. He's clearly still up to his old self. Do we need to revisit season 2-3 again? I like his character but I feel this might be the writers going the "easy route".