Options

2013 Tour Posters

Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
edited January 2014 in The Porch
Anyone have an idea of when/if these will go on sale? I missed getting from both shows I went to (Charlotte & Baltimore).
Post edited by Brane_of_JFK on

Comments

• Options
    CranMalReignCranMalReign Posts: 1,928
    Hopefully before my birthday so my wife doesn't have to pay an arm and a leg to get me that Charlotte print!
    • 98 Pgh
    • 00 Pgh
    • 03 Pgh|Philly|PSU|Camden 1+2|Hershey
    • 04 Boston 1|Reading
    • 05 Philly
    • 06 Camden 1+2|Pgh
    • 08 Camden 1+2|Hartford|Mansfield 2
    • 09 Philly 1 [EV]|Toronto|Spectrum 1-4
    • 10 Cleveland|Buffalo
    • 11 Philly [EV]|PJ20
    • 12 Philly
    • 13 London|Pgh|Buff|Philly 1+2|Balt
    • 14 Cincy|StL
    • 16 Philly 1+2|Philly 2 [TotD]
    • 18 Boston 1+2
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,725
    Probably after all the '13 official bootlegs are sold @ the store, then the posters will go up. Was hoping for a bootleg + poster Wednesday kind of event, like the previous tours, but no dice! D'oh!
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Probably after all the '13 official bootlegs are sold @ the store, then the posters will go up. Was hoping for a bootleg + poster Wednesday kind of event, like the previous tours, but no dice! D'oh!

I was thinking the same thing, but all of the Wrigley's went on sale a while ago...and of course I missed that...
  • Options
    i emailed 10c a while ago becasue i didnt want to spend a ton of money to someone on ebay thats just flipping them. they said as soon as the tour was over they would go up for sale..of couse the tour has come and gone and nothing so who knows
  • Options
    I just hope they don't go on sale at like midnight like sevens :((
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,725

demetrios said:

I was thinking the same thing, but all of the Wrigley's went on sale a while ago...and of course I missed that...
    I was pretty shocked all 4 prints Wrigley prints went up for sale with no official bootleg release. Though Kevin's S/N print went on sale a few day's before @ the 10club store. Shocked they all went on sale on a Saturday. And shocked the posters went up before the London show print. So yeah, get ready to be shocked! :p

• Options
    JW0422JW0422 Posts: 170
    Yeah I am waiting for the Brookyn and Philly Posters to go on sale! Hopefully soon!
  • Options
    Hey Mods...looks like some enterprising 10c is already trying to sell a 2013 Poster Set on eBay.... smh 10c Traitor
    "And he still gives his love, he just gives it away."
  • Options
    kg162716kg162716 Posts: 567
    He has a Vedder Perth night 2 as well for 160$ plus ship...Still avail on Dayne Henry site for 55$...
    Toronto '03, Boston '04, Halifax '05, Boston 1&2 '06, Mansfield 1&2 '08, Boston '10, Toronto 1&2 '11, Brooklyn 1&2 13, Sao Paulo '15, Brasilia '15, Belo Horizonte '15, Rio '15, Quebec '16, Fenway '1&2 16', Seattle 1 & 2 18', Quebec ‘22