ISO Perth BDO poster

NT251861NT251861 Perth Posts: 40
Hi All,

First post here. This is my third time round being a 10C member (silly me let it lapse both previous time). The BDO in Perth was my 6th Pearl Jam show (Adelaide 1998, Perth 2003, Perth 2006, Perth 2009, Adelaide 2009) and I am absolutely kicking myself that I didn't buy the poster :(

I have posters from 6 of the 9 PJ/EV shows I have been to (missing Adelaide 1998, Perth 2003 and Perth BDO 2013).

Did any kind soul out there happen to pick up a spare poster and would you like to share? Additionally, were posters available for the 98 and 03 tours? I would love to get those also to complete my collection (so far!)

My plan is to professionally frame them all (one has been done already, the others have been stored in poster tubes until now, bar the two I purchased at the EV solo shows this weekend just past) and dedicate a wall or two to them.

Thanks a bunch, Nicki
no matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead... PJ - Adelaide 98, 09; Perth 03, 06, 09, 14; EV - Perth 11, 14 (2 shows), Brisbane 14 (2 shows)
Tagged:

Comments

• so perth bdo13 poster seems to be fairly available on ebays. i did a quick search and found perth 03 poster avail directly from amesbros, warning it is pricey. hope this helps you. cheers

http://amesbrosshop.com/Official_Pearl_Jam_2003_Riot_Act_Tour_Posters.aspx
  • NT251861NT251861 Perth Posts: 40
    edited February 2014
    Thanks YLBM80. I did see the ones on eBay but unfortunately they are asking a pretty penny for them. Suppose I will pay that if push comes to shove but was hoping a like minded PJ fan (not one who seems to be out to make money from merch) might have grabbed an extra one.

Thanks for sourcing the 2003 poster for me. Will keep that in mind, not sure I can justify paying that much but will keep it in mind and might be able to jag it for a birthday present in the future! Cheers for doing the leg work for me. I did try search for the 2003 poster the other day but didn't find it - huge thanks :)

EDITED TO ADD: I am more than happy to pay a fair price for any posters (including factoring time to post etc.).
    Post edited by NT251861 on
    no matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead... PJ - Adelaide 98, 09; Perth 03, 06, 09, 14; EV - Perth 11, 14 (2 shows), Brisbane 14 (2 shows)