Options

I always hated Metallica and Tuesday validated my hatred...

First…Why the hell would they play that old ass tired song?
Second..What the hell was up with the dork tickling the keys?
Third…I hate Metallica
I found my place......and it's alright

Comments

• Options
    BrainOfJHABrainOfJHA KC Posts: 695
    What happened on Tuesday?
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    You mean Sunday?
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    otterotter Posts: 753
    Yeah, Sunday the Grammy thing.
    I found my place......and it's alright
  • Options
    jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775
    Could be seen as a big F.U. to the Grammy's to do the song from the album nominated in 1989 for Best Hard Rock Performance, that lost out to the flutiest hard rockin' band of all time, Jethro Tull.
  • Options
    jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775
    jamburger said:

Could be seen as a big F.U. to the Grammy's to do the song from the album nominated in 1989 for Best Hard Rock Performance, that lost out to the flutiest hard rockin' band of all time, Jethro Tull.

Excuse me, hard rock/metal.

• Options
    rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,956
    jamburger said:

This.

Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • Options
    EarlWelshEarlWelsh Buffalo, NY Posts: 1,103
    Lars Ulrich may be one of the worst drummers to make it in mainstream music. How can you drum for that long and be so bad? It's like he's only gotten worse over the years. It's all good, though. He makes the right faces to make it seem like he's great and playing real hard.
  • Options
    EarlWelsh said:

Lars Ulrich may be one of the worst drummers to make it in mainstream music. How can you drum for that long and be so bad? It's like he's only gotten worse over the years. It's all good, though. He makes the right faces to make it seem like he's great and playing real hard.

This is the key to everything in life: make the right face to make it seem like you are really awesome.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    Pretty sure the Stone duck face/shoulder shrug is the all time worst.
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options

So... instead of firing Eddie's equipment manager... they should have fired their facial expression coach?
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    EarlWelshEarlWelsh Buffalo, NY Posts: 1,103

Haha, yeah, but he's actually good at what's causing him to make that face.
  • Options
    quasiquasi Posts: 492
    otter said:

First…Why the hell would they play that old ass tired song?
    Second..What the hell was up with the dork tickling the keys?
    Third…I hate Metallica

Dork tickling the keys? I'm guessing you are maybe in high school or university with very little knowledge of any other kind of music.
    SEA 9/20/92, SEA 12/7/93, SEA 12/31/94 (MS), SEA 11/5/00, SEA 11/6/00, SEA 12/8/02, SEA 12/9/02, BEN 10/22/03, GOR 9/1/05, SD 7/7/06, LA 7/10/06, LA 7/12/06, LA (EV) 4/12/08, LA (EV) 4/13/08, LA 7/12/08, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/7/09, SEA 12/6/13, SEA 8/8/18