Options

WOMEN'S CLOTHING - WE NEED MORE SELECTION

evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,103
edited January 2014 in The Porch
Can I get "HELL YA" to adding more women's apparel to the shop?? T-'s, Tanks, V-necks, undies, dresses, skirts, purses, scarves, ear rings... c'mon... Can I get a HELL YA?
Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
Post edited by evsgjamm on

Comments

• Options
    PernillePernille Copenhagen, Denmark Posts: 114
    HELL YA!
    2000: Roskilde
    2006: Berlin
    2007: Copenhagen
    2010: London
    2012: Copenhagen
    2014: Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2, Stockholm
    2016: MSG1, MSG2
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    Hell ya!!!
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    Acesn8sAcesn8s Posts: 186
    He'll ya!
    Indio, CA 11-05-93
    Universal City, CA 09-30-09
    Los Angeles, CA 11-23-13
    Los Angeles, CA 11-24-13
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    My dream for womens merch is to see some of the nicer shirts (v and scoop necks) with the kickass designs they put on the guys shirts now that would be sweet. I also agree with a lot of the items listed above, I know my sister was disappointed that there was no PJ underwear she would of bought them in a second.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    hell yeah -but I actually think they should start polling people on designs before they release them. anyone else think the new t-shirt is ooooogly? I really thought they were raising the bar with the future days stuff but then the new stuff came. and I would really really like some charms for on braclets please
    168dcfb.jpg
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,151
    hell yeah
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    moretonbayfigmoretonbayfig Australia Posts: 805

hell yeah -but I actually think they should start polling people on designs before they release them. anyone else think the new t-shirt is ooooogly? I really thought they were raising the bar with the future days stuff but then the new stuff came. and I would really really like some charms for on braclets please

Yes - survey us please!
  • Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,103

hell yeah -and I would really really like some charms for on braclets please

haha.. i can't believe you said that. I posted this eBay link a few weeks ago and no one replied.. where were YOU?? hahahaha. Anyways, like I said before, this isn't my ad and I don't know the person who listed it. I just FOUND it while searching PJ stuff on eBay: Here are your PJ charms for a bracelet for only $20: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pearl-Jam-Photo-Sliver-18-link-13mm-ITALIAN-CHARM-BRACELET-/271314148127?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f2b955b1f
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Options
    ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829
    Polling's are always good...... ;)
    It would be smart for 10c to run a few ideas by the women before committing to production.
    I'd like to see some jewelry.... I love sparkly things. :)
  • Options
    PernillePernille Copenhagen, Denmark Posts: 114
    I don't really care about jewellery or underwear. Can't imagine I'd ever buy that. But I'd love to see a wider selection of shirts, tank tops, hoodies and caps. As someone else wrote, the guys get all the cool designs. They should just make all designs in both men's and women's versions.
    I'm hoping for some more light weight women's tank tops and hoodies so I can flash my great taste in music while working out B-)
    2000: Roskilde
    2006: Berlin
    2007: Copenhagen
    2010: London
    2012: Copenhagen
    2014: Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2, Stockholm
    2016: MSG1, MSG2
  • Options
    oysterjaroysterjar NH Posts: 1,235
    I disagree. Rarely have I ever thought women need more clothing :)

Wind this thing up.

• Options
    bionicamybionicamy Posts: 424
    I really like my last few clothing purchases. The shirt with the small leather PJ logo the future days shirt are both really comfy and cute. More hoodies / colors are always appreciated..
    As for jewelry, I have a necklace that I had made and I wear it often but that's me. It has a lyric on it but it is very tiny. I often thought something collectable for us girls in each city would be nice.....
    “This is a ah another request fulfillment. If none of the other of you like it at least one guy does. Actually it’s a girl, she’s right back there.”
    SMILE Eddie Vedder Cleveland 06.....