Is there anything I can help you with?

Comments

• rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    newsign.php?line1=FUCK+YEAH&line2=TACO&line3=NIGHT&Shake+Me=Shake+Me
  • johnmc1976johnmc1976 Florida Posts: 315
    cant update profile or picture...............??? help
    00' Noblesville, IN 03' Lexington, KY, 13' Wrigley
  • I can't remember my membership number and can't find it under my account. Can you please let me know how to find out what it is? Thanks!
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    I can't remember my membership number and can't find it under my account. Can you please let me know how to find out what it is? Thanks!

will you have time to sit down and discuss this at some point this afternoon? pm me and we will set something up.

thank you.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • AafkeAafke Posts: 1,219
    I want to get pictures/ images on this site, but my attempts have failing untill now. Can you explain to me how I have to do this?
    Tank you
    Waves_zps6b028461.jpg
    "The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed".- Carl Jung.
    "Art does not reproduce what we see; rather, it makes us see."- Paul Klee
    I mean pictures/images on the forum... I would like to add some off my artwork on it but haven't been able too until now. But other people have done it so why can't I?
    Waves_zps6b028461.jpg
    "The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed".- Carl Jung.
    Art work needs to be approved by the board, via me first. Pm me for my address. You will need to FedEx any art work requests to me. I will then bring it before the board and then report back with their answer.

Don't worry, we will pay for the shipping. You will just be responsible to pay for the hearing. The cost is $500.

The next art work hearing is 12/3.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    I see You have a picture as signature, How do I do that?
    And How do I manage to get a picture up as avatar?
    Waves_zps6b028461.jpg
    Aafke wrote:
    I see You have a picture as signature, How do I do that?
    And How do I manage to get a picture up as avatar?

this works the same way as any art work, except the cost is slightly more. luckily we are running a black friday week special. instead of $999, it is $949. act now to take advantage. here are the details:

Art work needs to be approved by the board, via me first. Pm me for my address. You will need to FedEx any art work requests to me. I will then bring it before the board and then report back with their answer.

Don't worry, we will pay for the shipping. You will just be responsible to pay for the hearing. The cost is only $949 until 12/7.

The next art work hearing is 12/3
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    why do inconsequential things happen to nominally ineffectual people?
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
    So you did pay $ 949,- for that picture of a dog, as avatar? Its hard to imagine...
    I don't have the money to pay that much. I don't believe that you can help me much without costing me a great deal of money. To bad, but I try to find a way without big expences.
    Waves_zps6b028461.jpg
  • BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    Can you price out a class on understanding sarcasm?
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
    Aafke wrote:
    So you did pay $ 949,- for that picture of a dog, as avatar? Its hard to imagine...
    I don't have the money to pay that much. I don't believe that you can help me much without costing me a great deal of money. To bad, but I try to find a way without big expences.

the price just went up to $1,200.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Well, that makes it a whole different story where do I sign up?
    Waves_zps6b028461.jpg
    Aafke wrote:

send me another pm. i will make the arrangements.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Aafke wrote:

send me another pm. i will make the arrangements.

are you still interested in this aafke?
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Yes.
    Waves_zps6b028461.jpg
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Dear Juggler - please help !!!! I wasn't able to sign in for a few days with this new format change. The only way I could was to change my Username from Mikalina to Mikalinarose. That change allowed me to Login. But now I'm regarded as a New User !!!! I'm Not new at all - been here for several years. So my question - how in the world do I get my status back?

I've tried to change my username back to mikalina - but it wont change. Any help would be appreciated.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    WELCOME TO THE BOARD MIKALINAROSE!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    edited January 2014

Does anyone else feel these smilie faces are just a bit too cartoonish to use?!!!!! :\">
    Post edited by justam on
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&

WELCOME TO THE BOARD MIKALINAROSE!

Thank you for welcoming me to the board - you should of done this years ago LOL !!! but anywho - my account is lost, is that what youre telling me....

:( I can now send kisses - too funny :-*
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • TalonTeddTalonTedd Toronto Posts: 835
    Don't say that your "Love Italian Style" post is lost. I was going to translate a poem of mine to Italian. =((
    I remember when, yeah. I swore I knew everything, oh yeah.
    Signore Juggler
    Come devo tradurre il mio poema Inglese in Italiano?
    grazie

In parte gioiosa.
    TalonTedd said:

Signore Juggler
    Come devo tradurre il mio poema Inglese in Italiano?
    grazie

In parte gioiosa.

No its not deleted - still there.... I look forward to reading what you send in. Grazie
    THIS THREAD MUST BE IN ENGLISH. GOTTA BE ENGLISH.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    edited January 2014
    Ok I will speak to you in English, so my question is -

where or where has the PM button gone to ? I would like to send a Private Message and for the life of me can't see it !!!!

I have tried to click on persons name but I don't think its Private - Help !!
    Post edited by mikalina on
  • kamilaaakamilaaa Warsaw Posts: 44
    Hi, I wanted to take part in lightning contest and it says that you can't send photos and I wonder whether it is about sending photos as art or sending photos of works?
    Because my problem is the post office because I don't know if it'll manage to deliver my work on time and I still think about sending work on paper or photograph it and send an e-mail:)
    Berlin 2 2012 | Vienna 2014| Berlin 2014| Gdynia 2014| Berlin EV solo 2017| Heartland Festival EV solo 2017| Amsterdam 2 2018| Pinkpop 2018| Padova 2018| Rome 2018| Prague 2018| Kraków 2018| Berlin 2018| Rock Werchter 2018| Barcelona 2018| London 2 rescheduled 2018| Berlin EV solo 2019| Dusseldorf EV solo 2019

Ok I will speak to you in English, so my question is -

where or where has the PM button gone to ? I would like to send a Private Message and for the life of me can't see it !!!!

I have tried to click on persons name but I don't think its Private - Help !!

post your pm in this thread. i will then deliver it to it's intended recipient.

thank you.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    :)]
  • Hi 'the juggler' I'm from Melbourne Australian which they are touring soon. I don't want to go into it to much idetail but here goes.....in 1994 I had front row tickets to see pearl jam, I was only 14 so it was my first concert & was so excited! The week before I had a boating accident in which I lost my thumb and use of my arm for a long time. Somehow on found out about it & sent me a signed poster wish me well. Anytime I was down or felt like giving up I looked at the poster & instantly it put a smile on my face. I am now 33 & have made a full recovery (minus a thumb). I would really love to speak/see anything to them to thank them because something as small as a signed poster changed my life! I'm not a weirdo obsessed fan & can email photos to prove the poster & my missing didget haha. Any help you could give me to try to ccontact them would be much appreciated. Thanks, Pete. My email address is Chevy10.pr@gmail.com