Options

**Halifax Fanviews Here**

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,917
    i cant seem to download it, i can watch it but cant download, any ideas. I tallied up the time on my clips, 48 minutes and not sleater keeney, and i was section 38.
    Good video though.

where it says, Download for Windows/Mac, it will create a Google Videos folder in your My Documents; saved as "".gvi file. First you must download and install the Google Video Player to get things all working. Then let it download fully to the end. Now you have the full clip.
  • Options
    SO Fucking Awsome!!! The have to come back. that was a high point in my life and thanx to PJ it was one of the best nights i've had in a long time. their set list was great, every song i wanted to hear and feel live was played. Alive, Evenflow, Jeremy, Cordoroy "Your finaly here and i'm a mess" .
    Next Time 2 Nights EH!
    Alive
  • Options
    I just found this... and it's probably already been posted but it's worthy of a re-post...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4360034722103203372&q=pearl+jam+halifax

Amazing! I hope this will become available in .AVI or .MPG format... or as a DVD.
  • Options
    warehousewarehouse Posts: 124
    I just watched that vid and while doing so I reread most of this thread. I seriously got goosebumps all over my arms. What an amazing night! It's a lil bit sad, cause I know chances are I will never experience something like that again, no matter how many shows I go to. I feel incredibly lucky to have been there.
    Lying sideways atop crumpled sheets and no covers he decides to dream. Dream up a new self. For himself.

Montreal 2000
    Toronto 2003
    Montreal 2003
    Halifax 2005
    Hartford 2006
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,917
    ohtheguilt wrote:
    I just found this... and it's probably already been posted but it's worthy of a re-post...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4360034722103203372&q=pearl+jam+halifax

Amazing! I hope this will become available in .AVI or .MPG format... or as a DVD.

it's also availabe in .avi foRMat, but will only be played using the vlc player.
  • Options
    TWHoltTWHolt Moncton, NB Posts: 403
    ohtheguilt wrote:

I'm downloading the mpg of it right now from the source!!!!! I hope I don't get in trouble....:( I love you 10C......:)

*************************HALI 2006*************************
    |Montreal 03|Halifax 05|St. John's 1 05|St. John's 2 05|Toronto 1 06|Toronto 2 06|NYC 1 08|NYC 2 08|Toronto 09|Hartford 10|Boston 10|Newark 10|NYC 1 10|NYC 2 10|Alpine Valley 1 11|Alpine Valley 2 11|Montreal 11|Hartford 13|Ottawa 16|Chicago 1 16|Chicago 2 16|Boston 1 18|Quebec City 22|Ottawa 22|Next~Boston 1 24|Next~Boston 2 24|
  • Options
    sweet video when was it posted and who made it? It seems strange that it was released so close to the announcement of the second leg of the tour.
  • Options
    swardsward Posts: 586
    Page F&##%'ing 2...I think not...

Back to the top.....
  • Options
    whoYOUarewhoYOUare Posts: 274
    its great that this thread is still alive... best show of 2005 as far as i am concerned...
    peace
  • Options
    lannerslanners Posts: 458
    sward wrote:
    Page F&##%'ing 2...I think not...

Back to the top.....

thanks for bumping! i had been doing a lot of the bumping until i got a job...now i'm hella busy and not on my home pc as often as i used to be.
    i. am. mine.
  • Options
    lanners wrote:
    thanks for bumping! i had been doing a lot of the bumping until i got a job...now i'm hella busy and not on my home pc as often as i used to be.

Not a prob...and if anyone asks...like my boss...I was on my home pc too ;-)
  • Options
    the wheels on the thread go bump bump bump.

sorry...but the hali threads need to survive.
    i. am. mine.
  • Options
    teflonsteveteflonsteve Posts: 275
    come back please.

an awesome show and the guys looked like they had a good time playing it
    9/20/05 - Quebec City
    9/22/05 - Halifax
    6/19/08 - Camden 
    6/28/08 - Mansfield 
    9/07/11 - Montreal
    5/05/16 - Quebec City
  • Options
    how aboot them moose heads eh?
  • Options
    funkymonkfunkymonk Posts: 279
    How did Halifax luck out with such a wicked setlist compared to the other Canadian cities? It's subjective to say that but it appears that many other people seem to agree that this setlist was the best of the tour. I don't know I just starting wondering how we got so lucky?
  • Options
    Gallant88Gallant88 Posts: 58
    funkymonk wrote:
    How did Halifax luck out with such a wicked setlist compared to the other Canadian cities? It's subjective to say that but it appears that many other people seem to agree that this setlist was the best of the tour. I don't know I just starting wondering how we got so lucky?
    Don't ask questions... fuck I wanna see Pearl Jam again.. bad.
    September 22, 2005 - Halifax.. ahhh
  • Options
    Gallant88 wrote:
    Don't ask questions... fuck I wanna see Pearl Jam again.. bad.

ditto.

oh, and bump.
    i. am. mine.
  • Options
    Lost_ClayLost_Clay Posts: 1,085
    the metro center is hosting the 'juno awards' this weekend, which is pretty big time,

but hell yeah us maritimers want another P/J gig !!!

"we all want keiths, we're the bosses!"
    "ah fuck it get in trouble"

06/29/03 09/22/05 09/24/05 09/25/05 05/09/06 05/10/06
  • Options
    I'll be at the Junos this weekend. Can't wait to see Pammy! Coldplay should be good too!
  • Options
    oldermanolderman Posts: 1,765
    i wish i was in halifax,
    so many memories,
    i wish i wish i wish i wish
    a shore show midst the seas...

keep this thread alive. :)
    Down the street you can hear her scream youre a disgrace
    As she slams the door in his drunken face
    And now he stands outside
    And all the neighbours start to gossip and drool
    He cries oh, girl you must be mad,
    What happened to the sweet love you and me had?
    Against the door he leans and starts a scene,
    And his tears fall and burn the garden green
  • Options
    olderman wrote:
    i wish i was in halifax,
    so many memories,

nice post olderman :) you are very "faithfull" to those of us in the maritimes! it is greatly appreciated. :)
  • Options
    olderman wrote:
    i wish i was in halifax,
    so many memories,

So..Olderman..tell me...what did you do while you were in town?? Other than the concert of course....
  • Options
    funkymonk wrote:
    I'll be at the Junos this weekend. Can't wait to see Pammy! Coldplay should be good too!

i'm green with envy. i've been trying to win tickets since it was announced. sounds like it's going to be a great weekend in halifax...not just the big show, but the free show tomorrow night sounds good, and the songwriter's circle looks like it will be interesting.

i need to move to halifax.
    i. am. mine.
  • Options
    I'm volunteering for the Juno weekend..but...just came down with some pink eye. So...the debate now is....slap the ol drops to er and hope it clears up by Friday..or let em know and then have to bail. My luck, I'll shake the singer of Coldplay's hand and he'll cancel the appearance due to an awful case of pink eye. Hhahaha

I think I am going to see what happens....almost cleared up already...yeah...that's right..almost cleared up..yeah.....
  • Options
    lanners wrote:
    i'm green with envy. i've been trying to win tickets since it was announced. sounds like it's going to be a great weekend in halifax...not just the big show, but the free show tomorrow night sounds good, and the songwriter's circle looks like it will be interesting.

i need to move to halifax.

I really only lucked out trying to get tickets the day they went on sale. I would keep looking back this week to see if they have released more tickets. There is a possibility that they may release more. Good luck!
  • Options
    funkymonk wrote:
    I really only lucked out trying to get tickets the day they went on sale. I would keep looking back this week to see if they have released more tickets. There is a possibility that they may release more. Good luck!

well, i'm broke right now and i don't have a car, so any trip to hali right now would require more than i have to give!

i'll live vicariously through you...let me know how it all goes after the weekend.
    i. am. mine.
  • Options
    oldermanolderman Posts: 1,765
    sward wrote:
    So..Olderman..tell me...what did you do while you were in town?? Other than the concert of course....

got lost at first. took a wrong turn and ended up on the west side of the bay. then i focused and found the traffic circle and got on the righteous path to downtown.

Citadel, walked up and down and up and down and up and down the hill..

I met some people who will always be with me.

first row seat directly in front of mr ament.

drank some.. hehe..

best show ever. honest to god. trooth :D
    Down the street you can hear her scream youre a disgrace
    As she slams the door in his drunken face
    And now he stands outside
    And all the neighbours start to gossip and drool
    He cries oh, girl you must be mad,
    What happened to the sweet love you and me had?
    Against the door he leans and starts a scene,
    And his tears fall and burn the garden green
  • Options
    olderman wrote:
    got lost at first. took a wrong turn and ended up on the west side of the bay. then i focused and found the traffic circle and got on the righteous path to downtown.

Citadel, walked up and down and up and down and up and down the hill..

I met some people who will always be with me.

first row seat directly in front of mr ament.

drank some.. hehe..

best show ever. honest to god. trooth :D

that sounds about right for a trip to halifax ;)
    i. am. mine.
  • Options
    A new batch of Junos tickets are being released this am at around 9. They are only able to be purchased online or via phone. Good luck to any that will be trying.
  • Options
    if i keep bumping like this i'm going to end up bruised.
    i. am. mine.