Options

Do you like the New Layout?

Comments

• Options
    awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
    At least we can strike-through! Maybe we can strike-through this whole idea...

NEW BOARD
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,935
    11% success rate? Ouch.
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    SZ303389SZ303389 Posts: 453
    it blows
    ShawnZ
  • Options
    DragonsAfter3or4DragonsAfter3or4 Bluegrass Posts: 325
    This new design is ATROCIOUS!!!!! Can barely read anything as it all runs together. No contrast. HORRIBLE!!
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    vaggar99 said:

Seems to be geared more towards mobile. However there seems to be some glitches. One is that when you try and respond to a post using a quote, the comment box is way too small and makes it too difficult to type. Try it yourself on iPhone and tell me what you think

I use this site almost exclusively on my phone. I hate this. The mobile site feature is atrocious. The old layout was easy to navigate and use. I am also on this site at night a lot so the white background blinds me.
    I wonder if the 10c bothers to read all the negative reviews this is getting.

Would any of you be willing to not renew your subscriptions because of this?
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426

woah...lets not get crazy here...
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158

vaggar99 said:

Seems to be geared more towards mobile. However there seems to be some glitches. One is that when you try and respond to a post using a quote, the comment box is way too small and makes it too difficult to type. Try it yourself on iPhone and tell me what you think

I use this site almost exclusively on my phone. I hate this. The mobile site feature is atrocious. The old layout was easy to navigate and use. I am also on this site at night a lot so the white background blinds me.
    I wonder if the 10c bothers to read all the negative reviews this is getting.

For sure im here only a 20% i use to be...and going down..my eyes cant do more and most of the time im at pms ..my number 1 topic is try to pm friends i remember our pm got lost..and get infos as emails.phone numbers tickets trades.hotels etc for euro tour..its all fuck up after this einstein change!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,921
    First impression is that this is a shit sandwich. Hope it can be improved.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    i don't really care about the functionality. I come to here to read more than post...I hate it. I think it's outright horrible. Most PJ fan sites have better layout. I voted "rather hear Sweet Lew", and words cannot convey the hatred i feel towards that song, so i hope that spells it all out.
    I will be on this forum much less if this is really going to be the long-term design. Literally chasing me away from the board.

g'luck all
  • Options
    october22october22 Posts: 2,533
    vaggar99 said:

woah...lets not get crazy here...
    I'll keep my membership but I definitely won't be on the boards much anymore. It's just too irritating. In fact, the only reason I've been coming back the last few days is to protest in threads like these. Though, now that I think about it...my eloquent posts such as "sucks balls" probably aren't the most persuasive to the Ten Club.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    I agree- it does indeed suck balls. I'll be on here once a week now or so instead of every day. It's just plain boring and too tech-y for me. I too won't drop my membership because of a "chance" at a chance for tickets every 5 years when they come to TX, but I certainly won't be on the forum all the time anymore.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829
    edited January 2014
    "SUCKS BALLS" is the answer to the question!
    In the past I've been compelled to check in many times a day, it was very easy to keep up current events on this forum.
    Not so much anymore.............. I really miss the little red dot seen at a glance for threads I've commented on.
    I feel a bit lost which has made me loose interest.
    I will always keep my membership due to tickets but this mono-chromatic, bright white, no personality site is not fun anymore!!!!!
    @-) my eyes hurt!

The color coding was very helpful.........PLEASE BRING IT BACK!
    Post edited by ItIsAllAboutPJ on
  • Options
    Haywood YablomeeHaywood Yablomee Posts: 608
    edited January 2014
    It's worse than the IOS 7 update & that was horrible! To the joy of others, I'll probably cut back big time on coming to the forums now.

It seems like it was an improvement for the 15 people on the planet who use an android device instead of an iPhone. For the other 99.9999999999999999999999% of the planet, it's AWFUL!!
    Post edited by Haywood Yablomee on
  • Options
    cant seem to find where you search for posts
  • Options
    pjsycopjsyco Wilmington, NC Posts: 642
    edited January 2014
    Hate it. It's brutal on my eyes. Someone said too techy...bingo. Maybe 10C is doing this on purpose to drive people off the boards. Less people, less bitching. Touché 10C. It's the "Backspacer" of message boards.
    Post edited by pjsyco on
  • Options
    wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    pjsyco said:

Hate it. It's brutal on my eyes. Someone said too techy...bingo. Maybe 10C is doing this on purpose to drive people off the boards. Less people, less bitching. Touché 10C. It's the "Backspacer" of message boards.

LOL
    ajb
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Spags said:

11% success rate? Ouch.

But hey, this is what we are stuck with. Seems about right.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    the new layout is not user friendly and blows goats for quarters
  • Options
    I"m not happy with it at all.
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    I still hate it. GO BACK TI THE OLD FORUM LAYOUT!!!!!!
  • Options
    SZ303389SZ303389 Posts: 453
    i think the designer also constructedthe ACA website.
    ShawnZ
  • Options
    RFTCRFTC Posts: 723
    no thanks, too hard on the eyes
    San Diego Sports Arena - Oct 25, 2000
    MGM Grand - Jul 6, 2006
    Cox Arena - Jul 7, 2006
    New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival - May 1, 2010
    Alpine Valley Music Theater - Sep 3-4 2011
    Made In America, Philly - Sep 2, 2012
    EV, Houston - Nov 12-13, 2012
    Dallas-November 2013
    OKC-November 2013
    ACL 2-October 2014
    Fenway Night 1, August 2016
    Wrigley, Night 1 August 2018
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,172
    I find the colour scheme makes it hard to see. When your in a forum and reading the subject lines, there's way to much extra data. The best message forums keep it easy and give most of the space to the subject line. The new forum has a bunch of options on the left and data on the right. The subject line only gets 25% of the real estate. I find that really hard to look at it....
  • Options
    70% disapproval rate right now.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158

Really??how come??
    If u clik that red thing on the right,after u clik the left on the buttom.and change the pixel at firefox ,add a bit zoom at chrome,renew the page.click the tiny button in the activity,ask Kat 10 questions,call a friend works at a computer company,update your pc with flash,buy a new smart phone and add jack norris all works fine!!

70% disapproval rate right now.

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    EraserheadEraserhead Stoke-on-Trent Posts: 2,843
    JimmyV said:

First impression is that this is a shit sandwich. Hope it can be improved.

But you do get two tasty slices of bread with that. Mmmmmm.
    Manchester 04.06.00, Leeds 25.08.06, Wembley 18.06.07, Dusseldorf 21.06.07, Shepherds Bush 11.08.09, Manchester 17.08.09, Adelaide 17.11.09, Melbourne 20.11.09, Sydney 22.11.09, Brisbane 25.11.09, MSG1 20.05.10, MSG2 21.05.10, Dublin 22.06.10, Belfast 23.06.10, London 25.06.10, Long Beach 06.07.11 (EV), Los Angeles 08.07.11 (EV), Toronto 11.09.11, Toronto 12.09.11, Ottawa 14.09.11, Hamilton 14.09.11, Manchester 20.06.12, Manchester 21.06.12, Amsterdam 26.06.2012, Amsterdam 27.06.2012, Berlin 04.07.12, Berlin 05.07.12, Stockholm 07.07.12, Oslo 09.07.12, Copenhagen 10.07.12, Manchester 28.07.12 (EV), Brooklyn 18.10.13, Brooklyn 19.10.13, Philly 21.10.13, Philly 22.10.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Oakland 26.11.13, Portland 29.11.13, Spokane 30.11.13, Calgary 02.12.13, Vancouver 04.12.13, Seattle 06.12.13, Trieste 22.06.14, Vienna 25.06.14, Berlin 26.06.14, Stockholm 28.06.14, Leeds 08.07.14, Philly 28.04.16, Philly 28.04.16, MSG1 01.05.16, MSG2 02.05.16
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,647
    edited January 2014

why even ask that question? you know the only reason any of us are subscribing members is for the guaranteed presale tickets.

;)
    Post edited by shep on
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    This is turning into FB, now I see 'like' 'agree' 'disagree' and 'lol' buttons.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    RKCNDY said:

This is turning into FB, now I see 'like' 'agree' 'disagree' and 'lol' buttons.

Wow. That's pretty brutal. Although even FB won't use dislike buttons. They say it creates a negative atmosphere.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Those options dont appear for every post tho..only certain posts.