Options

♣♣♣ 12/02/13 CALGARY SETLUST Thread ♣♣♣

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,151
    CB1279 wrote:
    With as excited as I am just watching this setlist, I can't imagine being there. After seeing how this show has started, I'm so anxious to see the next song pop up, it literally feels like I'm hitting F5 more frequently than the old ticketing system
    THE SONGS ARE PICKED BY LOTTERY :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    CB1279 wrote:
    With as excited as I am just watching this setlist, I can't imagine being there. After seeing how this show has started, I'm so anxious to see the next song pop up, it literally feels like I'm hitting F5 more frequently than the old ticketing system
    THE SONGS ARE PICKED BY LOTTERY :lol::lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    Yeah, thanks Dimitri. I gave my little sister a pair of tickets so she could see her first PJ show. She's openminded but not too familiar. I'm already enthralled by the show she's experiencing. Great mix of deep cuts and crowd pleasers. Is Mike McCready on fire?
  • Options
    KS35116 wrote:
    Yeah, thanks Dimitri. I gave my little sister a pair of tickets so she could see her first PJ show. She's openminded but not too familiar. I'm already enthralled by the show she's experiencing. Great mix of deep cuts and crowd pleasers. Is Mike McCready on fire?
    mike always!!!awesome about your sista!!!!:)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    I wish they play Inside Job during encores tonight
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    12.SIRENS
  • Options
    CB1279 wrote:

I totally agree but as each one of these shows pass I get a little bit more anxious about the NZ/OZ shows because I would hate to see it go back to festival setlists....setlustarama.
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    Hey everyone. I can't feel my face. Is this set list for real or am I hallucinating?
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    duska3419 wrote:
    Hey everyone. I can't feel my face. Is this set list for real or am I hallucinating?
    MORE TO COME!!
  • Options
    Ed doing extra haha hohos

I LOVE THAT KID AS RELAYER :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    13.GIVEN TO FLY
  • Options
    Great stuff so far.

Lightning Bolt being played almost every commercial break on Monday Night Football as well.
  • Options
    14.INFALLIBLE
  • Options
    Great stuff so far.

Lightning Bolt being played almost every commercial break on Monday Night Football as well.

As someone who was supposed to be in Calgary but got stranded I wanna say that this is just salt in my wound as I watch football....
  • Options
    Great stuff so far.

PENDULUM PLAYED AT THE SHOW BLACKLIST TONIGHT
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,044
    Really cool set so far. This tour has been fucking amazing! Every setlist has been special and the band seems tight to on fire every show.
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    14.INFALLIBLE
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    To keep with the nights PJ is everywhere theme..

Casey Affleck was also on Conan tonight talking about Eddie recording the new version of release for into the furnace movie and how he gave the cast a bunch of tickets to a recent show.

Casey said how much he liked PJ
  • Options
    15.DO THE EVOLUTION
  • Options
    Ellroy80Ellroy80 Posts: 137
    Calgary, I hate you :p
  • Options
    16.I GOT SHIT
  • Options
    16.I GOT SHIT
    RELAYER 16. I got shit (dad said I could say) :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Cinnamon girl tag on IGS?
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,907
    SetLUST indeed! Was going to try to go to bed, and realised that I HAVE to follow this set list. Incredible! Dimi, did they start at 19h50 local time?
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    16.I GOT SHIT
    CINNAMON GIRL TAG
  • Options
    Ellroy80 wrote:
    Calgary, I hate you :p

me too!!!
  • Options
    16.I GOT SHIT
    RELAYER 16. I got shit (dad said I could say) :lol::lol::lol:

:thumbup: :thumbup:
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    Cinnamon girl tag on IGS?
    YEP
  • Options
    THIS IS FOR REAL PEOPLE

17.RATS
  • Options
    13.GIVEN TO FLY
    14.INFALLIBLE
    15.DO THE EVOLUTION
    16.I GOT SHIT

The party continues :)