Random thread about anything

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    qNLOtLn.gif
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    edited November 2013
    oops...DP.
    Post edited by RKCNDY on
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    RKCNDY wrote:
    qNLOtLn.gif
    Holy crap! :shock:
    ELITIST FUK
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    RKCNDY wrote:
    qNLOtLn.gif
    :shock: :shock:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    qNLOtLn.gif
    What was the name of that Kevin bacon movie? with the sand worm things?
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
    duska3419 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    qNLOtLn.gif
    What was the name of that Kevin bacon movie? with the sand worm things?
    Tremors. Not a bad movie (for its time and genre)! Funny you mention it, because Tremors 4 was on last night - a prequel to the original. Terrible. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    kw18 wrote:
    :lol: I voted for it. :P
    Are people supposed to eat gingerbread houses??? :eh:
  • smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Are people supposed to eat gingerbread houses??? :eh:

not unless they are really stoned
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • I wish I would have been a little more risque when I was young.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Sometimes I wish I could smoke weed. I love the smell of it, but it just puts me to sleep
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    oops...DP.

:wave: :wave: :wave:
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    I wish I would have been a little more risque when I was young.
    even better, you can be risque when you are older. you probably have a bit more money now, so that helps ;)
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • I wish I would have been a little more risque when I was young.
    even better, you can be risque when you are older. you probably have a bit more money now, so that helps ;)

True...but a 18 year old body vs a 38 year old body...sigh :(
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    I wish I would have been a little more risque when I was young.

True...but a 18 year old body vs a 38 year old body...sigh :(
    hey man, i'm 38 and i look better than i did at 18

well almost. not as ripped, but not as fat as i was at 22.

so i got that going for me. which is nice...

:)
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • My sons tablet had no juice, couldn't find the charger so I let him take mine to gmas - just got 30 emails in a row from amazon thanking me for my purchase ...#@?*

This has happened before with a few things but I really think purchased his entire wish list this time!!!
    My sons tablet had no juice, couldn't find the charger so I let him take mine to gmas - just got 30 emails in a row from amazon thanking me for my purchase ...#@?*

This has happened before with a few things but I really think purchased his entire wish list this time!!!
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

You seem to be taking it pretty well! Doesn't that bring full parental wrath to him?? I'd ground my kid forever if he did that! And never allow him to access the internet again. :lol:
  • drinkbigredinsteaddrinkbigredinstead Posts: 2,240
    edited November 2013
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    My sons tablet had no juice, couldn't find the charger so I let him take mine to gmas - just got 30 emails in a row from amazon thanking me for my purchase ...#@?*

You seem to be taking it pretty well! Doesn't that bring full parental wrath to him?? I'd ground my kid forever if he did that! And never allow him to access the internet again. :lol:

After opening all emails majority are apps...some spiderman gloves, a batman mask, a perplexis puzzle and a indiana jones hat. Full parental wrath is hard when I'm almost as excited by his purchases as he is.

And he's still young enough for big almost teary eyes and I'm sorry mommy go a long way.
    Post edited by drinkbigredinstead on
    PJ_Soul wrote:

After opening all emails majority are apps...some spiderman gloves, a batman mask, a perplexis puzzle and a indiana jones hat. Ful parental wrath is hard when I'm almost as excited by his purchases as he is and then he is.

And he's still young enough for big almost teary eyes and I'm sorry mommy go a long way.
    :lol: An Indiana Jones hat is pretty awesome. :lol:
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    ..And I think I think too much

(I don't care, ya but i don't care)
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,339
    PJ_Soul wrote:

After opening all emails majority are apps...some spiderman gloves, a batman mask, a perplexis puzzle and a indiana jones hat. Ful parental wrath is hard when I'm almost as excited by his purchases as he is and then he is.

Awwwwwww :D This was awesome to read. I hope when I'm a parent one day I will be like this too :D
    If a thread is "deleted" and I post in it, do I get those posts back in my count?
    LloydXmas wrote:
    If a thread is "deleted" and I post in it, do I get those posts back in my count?
    Is it weird that I always thing Jim Carrey is posting in here when I see your posts? :lol::D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    LloydXmas wrote:

I think they are subtracted from your post count.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    The older I get, the closer the past seems to me..
  • smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    Caveeze wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Is it weird that I always thing Jim Carrey is posting in here when I see your posts? :lol::D

LloydXmas

never changed your avatar, never :lol:
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484
    Caveeze wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

And even if you intend to write the most serious thing, I can hardly get convinced that it is really something serious. :lol::lol:
    What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1
    smarchee wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

LloydXmas

never changed your avatar, never :lol:
    My account expires on the 5th. 8-)
    jumbojet wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

And even if you intend to write the most serious thing, I can hardly get convinced that it is really something serious. :lol::lol:
    HAHAHAH.