Options

Bootleg release question

IC188161IC188161 Posts: 53
edited November 2013 in The Porch
So are we to assume that they are "airing"/releasing the shows in order? I don't think the announcement specified. Just said that they will start with Pitt. Just curious as I attended the Buffalo show. Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Gibson72Gibson72 Posts: 1,245
    It seems like they are doing one per week in order of the shows.
    I was at Buffalo too. Such an amazing concert. Got Pittsburgh the other day & will buy Buffalo as soon as I can.
    Gibson1972
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Buffalo airs tonight on Sirius. I would assume they will be released in order
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    Thanks guys. It was a great show...as always. Unfortunately don't have sirius, so I will anxiously watching the calendar till Wednesday. I feel bad for folks that went/are going to later shows, and have to wait months for their shows.
  • Options
    Spoony CSpoony C Posts: 278
    IC188161 wrote:
    Thanks guys. It was a great show...as always. Unfortunately don't have sirius, so I will anxiously watching the calendar till Wednesday. I feel bad for folks that went/are going to later shows, and have to wait months for their shows.
    I feel better for them than for people like me, who went to Alpine Valley, Made In America, and Wrigley, which have all been skipped over in the last three years' bootleg series. ;)