Lightning Bolt - "Sevens" -Amazon Order

iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,507
edited November 2013 in The Porch
So who snuck in an order before the listing was taken down? Was there a limit on how many could be purchased? Curious how many orders were taken and if they will be fulfilled.

Post here for any update regarding your Amazon order.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I pre-ordered one yesterday for $77.18. It seems legit, at this point, as the seller is Amazon.com and not a 3rd party seller on Amazon. I have not been charged but the order went through like a normal amazon order would. who knows though? Release date stated was Dec 3rd. At the time of my purchase the sales "rank" was 347 in the Music category which basically means a lot have sold recently. Ive heard Amazon has been good and bad with pre-order items so we'll see.
  • and yes there was a limit. i cant remember if it was 1 or 2, but 2 tops. On the order confirmation page, it stated it was a limited promotional item, or something to that effect. There never was a pic of the box set on the catalog page, though. It may have caused some people to think twice and not order it from there, as I almost didnt...no info on the product details either, just Pearl Jam-seven- single. pre-order etc.
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    I emailed Amazon to find out if they would be able to fulfill these, they didn't understand the question and I got a very detailed reply which was irrelevant. I think they thought I was asking why there was no shipping date estimate and said it was out of stock. They apologised for the delay and upgraded my postage option to priority. ???? As they haven't charged my card yet I bet i will get charged for this but I'll cross that bridge IF it arrives.
    It was also way down the ranking 60,000 or something as I bought it super early before the 10c email went out.
  • So it seems that only Amazon U.S. actually took orders for this and now possibly Japan. Did anyone place an order with Amazon from any other country?
  • So it seems that only Amazon U.S. actually took orders for this and now possibly Japan. Did anyone place an order with Amazon from any other country?

Placed an order today through Amazon Japan. Very skeptical that it will ever be filled but certainly worth a shot.
  • BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    I give these a VERY small chance of being fulfilled.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • I ordered from both amazon.com and the japanese site and they were both accepted, and I have not yet been charged. We shall see. Worth a shot! or 2!
  • BinFrog wrote:
    I give these a VERY small chance of being fulfilled.

Well I see the US one at least as possible. They obviously new it was very limited as there appears there was a limit of 1 or 2 plus the link was only available for a few hours.
  • I ordered one from US Amazon, and I did get a confirmation e-mail. However, they said they would contact me when it was ready for shipment-didn't have a date set yet. Keeping my fingers crossed that it happens!
    "A beacon on dry land"