Options

PEARL JAM ANNOUNCES FALL 2013 NORTH AMERICAN TOUR DATES

1131415161719»

Comments

• Options
    Anybody know where I can get a ticket or 2 for either Philly show that isn't behind the stage?

stub hub
  • Options
    I didn't think I'd have the days off but do now for the Philly shows! ..probably can't make into town for tonight show but thought I'd check here to see of anyone has an extra ticket before I bit one for tomorrow's show! I've got tux for Charlotte, Phoenix and LA but I'm getting itchy and can't wait anymore!!!!!
  • Options
    Philly was amazing (my first after years of following them). I've finagle a visit to the in-laws the weekend of their LA show.

Looking for a ticket for each night @ LA and SD.

Thanks.
  • Options
    Probably been covered but I can't be bothered looking,do we know if these shows are going to be available as bootlegs??
  • Options
    boothman wrote:
    Probably been covered but I can't be bothered looking,do we know if these shows are going to be available as bootlegs??

I was wondering/hoping the same thing....
  • Options
    Any Charlotte pre party info? Flying in today!
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    boothman wrote:

I was wondering/hoping the same thing....
    Technical difficulties aside(any chance fuck ups) I expect they will be.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    Hello, everybody!!..
    Please can u help me!?? I need desperately one ticket to San Diego, LA 1 and LA2....
    And if miracles exist one to Seattle....

Thks a lot!!!!!!
  • Options
    rearviewschlemrearviewschlem Virginia Beach, VA Posts: 46
    Saw the Charlottesville show, it was amazing. I have 4 tix to the Seattle show, but I can't make it due to new job. My family will carry on without me. Looking to try and go to the LA 2 show since I am off on Sunday. Anybody want to sell two tix to the 24 Nov show?
    Thank you.
  • Options
    Hello, I have extra tickets!!!

I have an extra ticket for the following shows:
    -> Phoenix - ten club general admission
    -> San Diego - ten club reserved
    -> LA #1 - ten club general admission
    -> LA #2 - ticketmaster ticket (CON18, row 10..i know not the best seat but I'm happy I snagged one!).

If you or anyone else out there is interested please give me a holla!
    LuLita_Ang wrote:
    Hello, everybody!!..
    Please can u help me!?? I need desperately one ticket to San Diego, LA 1 and LA2....
    And if miracles exist one to Seattle....

Thks a lot!!!!!!
  • Options
    Begging,, I need 1 spare GA ticket for OKC. It will be my nephews's first PJ show, and he just told me he thinks it would be cool if I was there with him and his Dad. So now, I have to go, And I really want to be in GA with him.

PLEASE!! :D:D:D
    He is so excited for his first show and I want to be there with him, to see his reaction to it all!
    67024_10151295353435766_1894726492_n.jpg
    Becki
  • Options
    LauritaVedderLauritaVedder Lima, Peru Posts: 12
    Looking for a miracle!!!

me and best friend are looking for a pair of GA 10C for Seatlle.... !! Pleeeease help us!!!! ;);)

we're travelling from Peru for some west shows!!
  • Options
    WW GirlWW Girl York, SC Posts: 24
    Thank you to PJ for coming to CHARLOTTE!!! Like another poster said there are a lot of transplants here from NY and NJ area so it is a really great place to stop on every tour! Saw both Charlotte and Charlottesville, VA and both were excellent!!! The Charlottesville show was especially awesome as the band interacted with the crowd a lot!! Venue was smaller - YES! - and set list flowed so great! Best part was we got to drink some of Eddie's WINE!!! Always wanted to do that since we are wine connoisseurs....that tasted to me like a fantastic Cabernet - Ed you of course have excellent taste in wines! :D
    "I know that I was born and I know that I will die, the in between is mine.  I am mine."

Chicago, IL (March 13, 1994), Milwaukee, WI (July 08, 1995), Chicago, IL (July 11, 1995), Santa Cruz, CA (November 12, 1997), Oakland, CA (November 14, 1997), Sacramento, CA (July 16, 1998), Mountain View, CA (October 31, 1999), Charlotte, NC (August 04, 2000), Mountain View, CA (October 31, 2000), Mountain View, CA (October 20, 2001), Mountain View, CA (June 01, 2003), Asheville, NC (October 06, 2004), Washington, D.C. (May 30, 2006), Columbia, SC (June 16, 2008), Atlanta, GA (September 22, 2012), Charlottesville, VA (October 29, 2013), Charlotte, NC (October 30, 2013), Greenville, SC (April 16, 2016), Columbia, SC (April 21, 2016), SEATTLE, WA (AUGUST 10, 2018)  SHOW #20!!!, Camden, NJ (September 15, 2022).
  • Options
    Somebody knows if in the second leg tour will be an opening band?? I am from mexico city and I'll be on the Phoenix show but my plain arrives 645pm and according to the ticket the event starts 7:30pm. Somebody knows it usually the shows begins at the time announced?
  • Options
    I have 2 tickets to LA1 show, Saturday 11/23 that I can't use. They are in section 20.

Let me know if anyone is interested.
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    Hi what kind of seats?
    Concourse or loge?
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    Concourse 20
    Row 7 seat 3,4
  • Options
    TC116698TC116698 Denver Posts: 47
    My friends and I are coming from Denver and I want to trade 2 lowers for the Phoenix show for a floor GA. Originally there were 4 of us but our one friends wife is being put on bed rest so he cant come so now there are 3. I already have my 2 ten club GA floor seats and then bought 2 more in section Section 113 Row O Seat 17,18. I am trying to figure out how to get our friend down with us on the floor so he is not alone. I would trade these 2 for 1 additional floor seat. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks
    "Up here so high, the sky I scrape"
  • Options
    Oh please oh please announce a summer tour on the east coast!
  • Options
    ENCORE PLEASE!!!
  • Options
    redstuff76 wrote:
    Oh please oh please announce a summer tour on the east coast!
    Indeed. I can't believe they skipped Toronto.