Options

ISO Btooklyn nighy 2 shirt

JK18472JK18472 Posts: 153
edited October 2013 in Lost Dogs
I ram into the venue as soon as I could get there yo buy the shirt only to find out NONE of the mercy tables were selling them. They were only sold outside. And I obviously couldn't go back out I was shocked!!!!! if anyone has an extra in size large and they are willing to sell it. I would love one
Thanks
Jon
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jeffwalshjeffwalsh Posts: 169
    If it's any consolation, I was there at about 2:30p and they only had about 5-6 left total (which is why I was there, after not getting one the previous night). So, by the time the doors opened, they were long gone outside, too.
  • Options
    DrdealDrdeal Posts: 693
    Got there at 6:30PM. Nothing at the merch tent but was told they would be on sale inside.
    Got in the bldg. around 6:45 and got right in line. They had them at the main merch table but not at the ones on the sides. They ran out of XL's right before I was up but I did get one large for myself. So they did have them inside and did not bring them ALL outside to sell like they did in London in July. At least they held some of the stock back for when the doors opened.