Options

ISO-PITT POSTER(steelworker looking 4 steelworker poster :-)

Spankey's PoppSpankey's Popp Posts: 262
edited October 2013 in Lost Dogs
I have read a few similar comments.
In line.
A few people back.
They run out and refill but pull the poster out to put to other booths.

A little frustrating.

I am a steelworker by trade and I think this poster would look fantastic in my office.

Any help would be amazing.
Hey, hey. My, my. Rock and roll can never die.

"Why go home? I am home! And I gotta tell you, it feels FUCKIN GREAT to be here. You may experience this yourself but, if you were born in Chicago, you're always from Chicago. And even if you don't live in Chicago, Chicago will always live in you."-Ed
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    landolando Posts: 661
    Ten club usually has them for sale in the shop a little while after. I'm sure you'll be able to snag one
    Edmonton 93, Vancouver 05, Vancouver 09, Edmonton 11, Vancouver 11
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,037
    lando wrote:
    Ten club usually has them for sale in the shop a little while after. I'm sure you'll be able to snag one

Exactly! Wait till after the tour is over till 10club sells these @ the store. If you like wait a few day's (sometimes it's many hours) after the show, check out the artists official website where they will be selling their copies in a signed & numbered edition.
  • Options
    Bump.

"Why go home? I am home! And I gotta tell you, it feels FUCKIN GREAT to be here. You may experience this yourself but, if you were born in Chicago, you're always from Chicago. And even if you don't live in Chicago, Chicago will always live in you."-Ed
  • Options
    Anybody got an extra?
    Willing to work a deal for $$ and/or maybe some wax.