***The unofficial HaPPY thread**

Comments

• supadupasupadupa Chicago Posts: 377
    My week is ending with a bunch of unexpected stress, but it's the weekend for me in just a couple hours, and I get to hang out at an art show with some of my friends and then grab beers afterwards. So I'm happy!
  • jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    Beautiful day, ended early making it even better!
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,641
    2 more count two more working days til road trip!!!!!!

oh, a kind soul shared something I'm enjoying very much thank you.

AND I'm one day closer to getting off this fucking account!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,506
    My new turntable finally arrived, so my new stereo system is finally complete!!! I'm happy that I get to go home in 3 hours and have a whole evening of just listening to records on my sweet new set up! :D:D
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    My new turntable finally arrived, so my new stereo system is finally complete!!! I'm happy that I get to go home in 3 hours and have a whole evening of just listening to records on my sweet new set up! :D:D

That is so awesome - definitely something to be happy about! I think I will be able to build a new stereo system from scratch by the time I receive my Vault #3! :lol:
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:D:D:D Awesome, enjoy it to the fullest!

I'm done with my 85-minute script after three days. That was record time and it makes me incredibly happy right now to be done. Cranking Vault #3 and having a beer with my man - my world is good 8-)

Oooooh, and PJ on Friday!
    Cranking Vault #3 and having a beer with my man - my world is good 8-)

Well, you don't have to rub it in! (Just kidding!) :lol:

Congrats on finishing your script! See you this weekend! :wave:
    2015 Central Park

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Yep.. the new album makes me very happy!!

I hope all of you get the same joy from this record as I have gotten thus far!

Give me Pitt., Buff., Philly 1+2, and sea.. can't hardly wait!!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    jlaustin wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

That is so awesome - definitely something to be happy about! I think I will be able to build a new stereo system from scratch by the time I receive my Vault #3! :lol:
    oh good, so you have plenty of time! :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:D:D:D Awesome, enjoy it to the fullest!

I'm done with my 85-minute script after three days. That was record time and it makes me incredibly happy right now to be done. Cranking Vault #3 and having a beer with my man - my world is good 8-)

Oooooh, and PJ on Friday!
    Nice!! :D

And yeah Cav, LB made me happy too!
    Soooo happy - done with work for the week and heading to Pittsburgh tomorrow morning! Really geeked for the outside merch tables, hoping for a bit of a shorter line than at Wrigley! :lol: Looking forward to seeing some awesome people and rocking out to the Greatest Band on Earth this weekend! 8-)
    2015 Central Park

here we go Pearl Jam Tour eve!!!!!! headed up to Buffalo tomorrow. Have fun tomorrow night Pittsburgh peeps!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Work done for the week - check
    print tickets for PJ - check

I'm megahappy that we're going on a road trip to see PJ twice tomorrow!

Go Tigers :wave:
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    I am happy...no wait...joyous!! It's good to be alive!! Sending lots of love, light and hugs out to everyone!!
    For all of you about to rock at the PJ show tonight, have an FANTASTIC time!!! I can feel the surge of electricity between us all like a Lightening Bolt!!!
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • lazlobluelazloblue Houston Posts: 738
    Had a blast in Pittsburgh!!

Great show by the Fellas.
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
    lazloblue wrote:

Hey there :wave: It was awesome meeting you :D Hope you had a safe ride home!

Work routine has me back today, but I'm happy I had such a fantastic weekend and I'm more happily looking forward to next weekend, when we're off to Philly!!!
  • lazlobluelazloblue Houston Posts: 738
    lazloblue wrote:

Work routine has me back today, but I'm happy I had such a fantastic weekend and I'm more happily looking forward to next weekend, when we're off to Philly!!!

Great to meet you and Cav!! I had a great view on the floor in section 2. A great time, great show. Can't wait for Dallas and OKC next.

Hope you guys have a blast in Philly!!
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
    lazloblue wrote:
    lazloblue wrote:

Great to meet you and Cav!! I had a great view on the floor in section 2. A great time, great show. Can't wait for Dallas and OKC next.

Hope you guys have a blast in Philly!!

Will do :D And you enjoy Dallas and OKC! Dallas is on Cav's birthday - we will be following the setlist thread with a couple of drinks that night 8-)
    HaPPY to report a little a was to be had this weekend!!! :mrgreen:

A rather large king size bed with NO DOGS!!!!!! Was awesome!!

mickeyrat wrote:
    HaPPY to report a little a was to be had this weekend!!! :mrgreen:

A rather large king size bed with NO DOGS!!!!!! Was awesome!!

:thumbup: :mrgreen:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    I'm pretty sure that last weekend was the best of my life. Such great times with such amazing people and of course the music!!!! I'm pretty elated actually :)
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    I feel happy that tomorrow I get the album...and I can actually fully listen to all of it!! :mrgreen:
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Worcester tonight. Happy.
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Tonight kicks off our 4 shows in 5 days run!! Super happy and excited!!!
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,216
    afroannnie wrote:
    Tonight kicks off our 4 shows in 5 days run!! Super happy and excited!!!
    Worcester tonight. Happy.

Have fun you all! :mrgreen: What an awesome tuesday.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    I am happy because of the surge of energy from LB and hearing about the tour :mrgreen: Makes me feel like I am there. :mrgreen:
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,149
    cardinals are a win away from another trip to the world series. kinda happy about that..
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    cardinals are a win away from another trip to the world series. kinda happy about that..

woo!!! woo!!!

GO CARDS!!!
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    The sun is shining, my cold/flu is almost gone, my heart is beginning to heal from recent events. It's going to be a good day :D
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    I can't stop smiling after the awesome show last night in Hartford. :D:D:D:D
    ELITIST FUK