Options

FS 2 Tickets To Buffalo Show

DN36753DN36753 Posts: 128
edited October 2013 in Lost Dogs
I have a pair of tickets I'm selling, friends I bought it for can't make it anymore. PM if interested

Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BB162610BB162610 Upstate NY Posts: 541
    PM sent
  • Options
    looking for 2 tickets. Please let me know availability and section of the seats.
    Cheers
  • Options
    DN36753DN36753 Posts: 128
    Tickets Are Still available if interested
  • Options
    RC153010RC153010 Posts: 864
    Where are the seats
  • Options
    Where are the seats?
    Vote Democrat - it's easier than getting a job.
    "Let me tell you about Eda Munson. She's 94. She's a widow living on Social Security in Sparta, Tennessee.
    Eda was born with only one kidney. She also suffers from polio, spinal meningitis, lung, liver, and pancreatic cancer, an enlarged heart, diabetes, and a rare form of cystic acne.
    Now, several recent strokes along with an unfortunate shark attack has left her paralyzed and missing her right leg under the knee.
    Just last week she awoke from a coma to find that, due to a hospital mix-up, her right arm had been amputated, infected with syphillis, and then reattached.
    As you can imagine, Eda's prescription drug bills are staggering. They run to nearly $113 million per day. And she tells me that some weeks she has to choose between eating or treating her lyme disease.
    Now, under my plan Eda's prescription drug costs would be covered, however under Mr. Bush's plan, her house would be burned to the ground and her children would be forced to drink contaminated water and eat meat from cows who have inhaled secondhand smoke. And that is wrong.
    That is just wrong."
    - Any Democrat running this year