Options

Looking for: PJ Wrigley Women's Long Sleeved (awesome) Shirt

CJ43447CJ43447 Posts: 16
edited July 2013 in Lost Dogs
This is a wild shot in the dark, but I figure why not! I waited in a merch line at Wrigley for waaaay too long, and by the time I got there, I was outta luck for posters and the long sleeved women's shirt I had been eye balling. It's charcoal blue with red & white stripes on the arms, says pearl jam on the front in script and Chicago 22 on the back. I only saw one online for sale by some terrible person on ebay starting at $150. I might send him a message letting him know what a shitbag he is, but I just can't bring myself to pay more than double for the shirt (I think it was $65). Anyone out there buy the wrong size or just change their mind about having one of these? I'm looking for a medium, but will take a small or a large too. I traveled out to Chicago from NJ & would really like to have this as a memory of the awesome concert & weekend in Chicago ;)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pookasnakepookasnake Posts: 161
    I'm sorry I don't have one for you, I just wanted to let you know that they run a little small. I usually wear a M and the L fits perfectly ( I'm 5'8", 145). Something about the ways the arms are cut, I don't know. Just wanted to throw that out there! Good luck!!
    If I knew where it was, I would take you there....

9b62a062-ff5e-4ae3-9ff8-6d47ef18c764_zps86ddfa45.jpg
  • Options
    CJ43447CJ43447 Posts: 16
    thanks for the tip! I figure if it's too big, it's a comfy around the house & on the beach shirt...if it's a little snug, it's a nice fitted shirt. If by some miracle I was able to find one of these, I would be thrilled regardless!
  • Options
    JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
    pookasnake wrote:
    I'm sorry I don't have one for you, I just wanted to let you know that they run a little small. I usually wear a M and the L fits perfectly ( I'm 5'8", 145). Something about the ways the arms are cut, I don't know. Just wanted to throw that out there! Good luck!!
    Just wondering, have you washed it yet? If so, did it shrink much?

My wife had her eye on this shirt as well and it sounds like she would need one about the same size.
  • Options
    pookasnakepookasnake Posts: 161
    I haven't, but know that I will be hanging it it air dry when I do. I could be wrong, but based on how the material feels I get the impression that it would most definitely shrink.

I just checked the tag and it's a blended fabric: 50% polyester, 46% cotton and 4% rayon. Still, I'm going to air dry it.
    If I knew where it was, I would take you there....

9b62a062-ff5e-4ae3-9ff8-6d47ef18c764_zps86ddfa45.jpg