Options

from pistoia to bologna...september 21st

decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
edited August 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
anyone making that trip?

after the pistoia show my plan is to stay and explore pistoia for the day, have dinner with friends and then all go our seperate ways. i need to return to bologna that evening since my flight home is the next morning.

is anyone making that drive back and want a passanger to share gas expenses? or are you making the journey by train and looking for company? please post and/or PM....i'd like to at least have some company my last journey in italy. :)
Stay with me...
Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    anyone...anyone?
    i'll be away for the next week, but when i return i'll check in this thread...and/or PMs. hope there's a few people making the same journey, be nice to share. :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    I hope someone can give the dreamster a ride. We will be leaving her that day to continue the rest of our journey so I would like to know she is good hands :)
  • Options
    ANYone?!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    Bueller? ;)
  • Options
    Ta-Da!

The missus and myself are doing exactly the same trip... Current plan is leaving Pistoia by train at 17:15 - arriving Bologna 18:40. Our flight is at 22:30, so we'll be loitering around the airport for a bit too.
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    Ta-Da!

The missus and myself are doing exactly the same trip... Current plan is leaving Pistoia by train at 17:15 - arriving Bologna 18:40. Our flight is at 22:30, so we'll be loitering around the airport for a bit too.

and would you and the missus be up for some company? :D we are STILL trying to find a hotel somewhere in/around pistoia, but we really want to...so hopefully it'll all work out. i actually have reservations at the sheraton in bologna right by the airport for my last night there...so would be perfect. perhaps we can arrange to all meet-up?
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    WashMyLoveWashMyLove Posts: 804
    I am sorry not from there but from Naples.
  • Options
    and would you and the missus be up for some company? :D we are STILL trying to find a hotel somewhere in/around pistoia, but we really want to...so hopefully it'll all work out. i actually have reservations at the sheraton in bologna right by the airport for my last night there...so would be perfect. perhaps we can arrange to all meet-up?

Fine by us :) - And the airport bit works out great too! (Less chance of us getting lost on the way there ;) )
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    Fine by us :) - And the airport bit works out great too! (Less chance of us getting lost on the way there ;) )

excellent!
    i STILL don't know for certain if we have a hotel for the night yet or not, but i am fully confident it will all work out. :) we'll be at all 5 italian shows, altho driving between cities. only b/c in pistoia do we go our seperate ways am i then taking the train. however, we can certainly work out details to meet up in any of the cities...the more, the merrier!

:cool:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...