Options

ISO PJ Vault #1 CD from PJ 20 to buy or trade for

55 MA Posts: 157
edited July 2013 in Lost Dogs
Looking to buy or possibly trade for a copy of the PJ Vault #1 CD that was given out at PJ 20.
PM me if you got one to sell or are willing to trade.

Let me know what kind of things your looking for hoodies, tee shirts , posters, vinyl, stickers, old ten club news letters or Deep and christmas single, press photos whatever time mag. with ed on cover, 5 against one window cling, No code stamper, passes, guitar picks, official 10 club bootleg leg cds, unofficial bootleg cd's, vhs tapes, DVDs, Iconoclast dvd, the list goes on... been collecting over 20 years I have a huge collection so I just may have something or some thingS you have been looking for if you want to do a trade ask me and I will tell you if I have it and if I am willing to trade.

Lets make a deal. :P
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    smanchac1smanchac1 Posts: 2,256
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com/2013/04/m ... ix_23.html

Not the physical cd but there is the show.

Was passed this link by a friend, figured I would pass it along.

For the physical cd, try eBay. Although I saw it sell for over 100 this year.

Good luck
  • Options
    3 for sale right now on that auction site that shall not be named...
  • Options
    jeffmack22sdjeffmack22sd Posts: 384
    Good luck
  • Options
    slcporchslcporch Posts: 212
    I have one I am willing to trade. If you are going to Wrigley I would love to trade for something there at the merch booth. I was lucky to get an extra at PJ20 when they messed up my tickets and gave them to another member with the same name.
  • Options
    BL446BL446 Posts: 62
    here's a longshot. i need 1 ticket to london that isn't behind the stage. i'd include my vault #1 cd in a trade.