Looking for ideas!

edited July 2013 in The Art Wall
I am currently studying my A-Levels and along side this I am undertaking an Extended Project Qualification. You choose whatever you want to do and so because of my love for Pearl Jam and also my love for art and design I decided to redesign one of their album covers as my project. I chose Riot Act. It's one of my faves and although I like the album cover art, I don't think it reflects the album as well as it could. Basically, I was wondering if anyone had any information on the album that I might not know, or any ideas for what my final design could be??

Thanks guys, looking forward to hearing your thoughts and I'll make sure I post the final design after completing my project!

From Harriet x

:mrgreen:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ShortyShorty Ontario Posts: 1,160
    Congrats on your first post!
    Your Disciples Are Riddled With Metaphors.

08/21/2009: Toronto, ON
    09/11/2011: Toronto, ON
    07/16/2013: London, ON
    10/12/2013: Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014: Detroit, MI
    05/08/2016: Ottawa, ON
    05/10/2016: Toronto, ON
    05/12/2016: Toronto, ON
    08/20/2016: Chicago, IL
    08/22/2016: Chicago, IL
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    I chose Riot Act. It's one of my faves and although I like the album cover art.

It's my favourite album! :D I'm really looking forward to what you will come up with. High expectations... ;) Good luck with your project!
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Shorty wrote:
    Congrats on your first post!

Cheers buddy, it's actually not my first though! I don't know where on earth the others are at! :lol:
  • Pap wrote:
    I chose Riot Act. It's one of my faves and although I like the album cover art.

It's my favourite album! :D I'm really looking forward to what you will come up with. High expectations... ;) Good luck with your project!

Haha thank you!! It's such a good album, hard to choose a favourite though!