Options

HEY BETTER DAN and DAMIENS!!!

I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
edited April 2013 in Lost Dogs
A HUGE thank you to these two members!! Better Dan hooked me up with the Munk One, Maxx 242 and Soto print that I missed out on, pretty much at no cost to him. Probably even lost a few bucks!! I received it super fast and took it the same day to the framers. Will put up a picture when it gets back in a couple weeks. It's gonna come out gorgeous!

Let not forget Damien's.... Sent me a much anticipated pair of the now infamous blue Avocado socks for FREE!! These are what I call true stand up members!!! It's time I payed a little back. I've got some shit I know would make some people happy. Look for a giveaway soon.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    8-):clap:
    A HUGE thank you to these two members!! Better Dan hooked me up with the Munk One, Maxx 242 and Soto print that I missed out on, pretty much at no cost to him. Probably even lost a few bucks!! I received it super fast and took it the same day to the framers. Will put up a picture when it gets back in a couple weeks. It's gonna come out gorgeous!

Let not forget Damien's.... Sent me a much anticipated pair of the now infamous blue Avocado socks for FREE!! These are what I call true stand up members!!! It's time I payed a little back. I've got some shit I know would make some people happy. Look for a giveaway soon.
  • Options
    troysp1troysp1 Posts: 412
    There are some seriously solid members in 10 Club! This is a great example of fans helping fans, not looking for profit or flipping items.

Kudos to Better Dan and Damiens.
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,853
    8-):clap: . Hail, hail to the good peeps around here.
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    HEY SD48277 ST279452 pjtradeking !!!

Susan sent me something so awesome.
    Steve sent me something so awesome.
    Scott sent me something so awesome.

It was out of the blue. They did what they did to spread good vibes around here. They all deserve ten club hugs.

I'm trying to pay it forward. I can't even compete with them. I think I helped Steve find something, and now I got to get Susan a gifty. Scott ... I don't even know what I can do for.

I'll be stamping :D The Garage Billiards match books are very nifty.

Truly, great examples of Human beings. It inspires me to keep doing what I do.

Thank you all so much. :wave: :clap:

Lost Dogs is dripping with fuzzy feelings.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Some great people! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    8-)
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    :D
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018