Options

Rare PJ20 Store Cover Art Display

DefraggerDefragger Posts: 32
edited April 2013 in Lost Dogs
Selling a Rare PJ20 Store Cover Art Display it is typically displayed in stores in front of a light box. This sale does NOT include the lightbox. The cover art is 36" x 36". I am asking $125 for it. PM me if you are interested or have any other questions

This photo is it outside of a light box which is how you would get it.
photo.jpg

This photo is it on display which looks awesome light up!
photo.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    So why are you not selling it as a whole? Seems like it is lacking something without it? Isnt that how it came, or did you simply get it as the top picture? Not hacking on you, merely asking. :-)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    DefraggerDefragger Posts: 32
    So why are you not selling it as a whole? Seems like it is lacking something without it? Isnt that how it came, or did you simply get it as the top picture? Not hacking on you, merely asking. :-)

I simply got the top part. If I had the lightbox I would probably sell that as well. I do feel it is important to atleast show what it does look like if on display though so the person knows what they are buying hence the other pictures.