Options

Pearl Jam autographed guitar

RJ42890RJ42890 Posts: 17
edited April 2013 in Lost Dogs
http://fog.inck.ca/2013/04/02/autographed-pearl-jam-guitar/

A local radio station in my area is auctioning a guitar autographed by the band. Link above takes you to online auction.

This auction is part of a larger event called the "Festival of Giving" that also includes live and silent auctions that raise money for local charities.

I am not a big memorabilia guy so I am not bidding. I do offer my support in collecting and shipping the item to any fellow PJ fan with the successful bid.
.._
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,542
    RJ42890 wrote:

A local radio station in my area is auctioning a guitar autographed by the band. Link above takes you to online auction.

This auction is part of a larger event called the "Festival of Giving" that also includes live and silent auctions that raise money for local charities.

I am not a big memorabilia guy so I am not bidding. I do offer my support in collecting and shipping the item to any fellow PJ fan with the successful bid.

Those signatures don't look right.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,936
    100 Pacer wrote:
    RJ42890 wrote:

Those signatures don't look right.

Look closely, all sigs look good except Eddie's, but it looks early 2000's, I would say it's legit.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,542
    arq wrote:
    Look closely, all sigs look good except Eddie's, but it looks early 2000's, I would say it's legit.

Several of the signatures are highly suspect IMO, so we'll have to agree to disagree.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    RJ42890 wrote:

So you would pick up the item, after it's been purchased by someone else and ship it to them? :problem:
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    RJ42890RJ42890 Posts: 17
    I'd prefer if the purchaser dealt directly with the company hosting the auction if shipping, etc was involved. It would be easier that way for everybody and no responsibility on me.

I am available to assist if it would make things easier for any reason. It's just an offer, one PJ fan to another.
    .._