Options

Into the Black mint Nirvana box set f/t

JP33JP33 Posts: 1,348
edited March 2013 in Lost Dogs
looking for Bob Dylan .....Time out of Mind double vinyl and .....Nirvana ......Feels like the first Time broadcasts vinyl
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Just a heads up OP there's a few of the Into the Blacks on ebay for around $100-120. I'm not familiar with the set though.
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    edited February 2013
    Good luck with your trade :D
    Post edited by STAYSEA on
  • Options
    Cobain did not kill himself.......no prints on the entire gun........no prints on the entire pen ......and had 225 mgs of herion......three times overa lethal dose...even for a hardcore heroin addict.......kills a user three times over...plus diazepam in his system which double the effect ...and no finger prints on the door nob of the green house....and Cobain did not blow his head off.......no exit wound ......do your homework next time because you fluncked.......P.S. ........Your little afterword is a girl size backspacer shirt large with an exit wound to put the shirt on
    STAYSEA wrote:
    My lights out... is horrible (sorry dave)

I can't even loan it away...from me.
    "Unplugged, or "Bleach"...

My Nirvana book, I am possessive about, it's second edition , because Kurt killed himself during publishing, The author had to add an afterword. If I lost it... I would pay 200 bucks to have it back again. It is that amazing.
  • Options
    OH yeah......another thing .......do you have Incesticide record store day copy.....I got one ......they are asking 60 bucks for it already........and I have Bleach......first print......and Unplugged I got the day it came out .......P.S. I have that book .......They laughed in my face when they saw that girly backspacer shirt I had on when I bought it ........so I got my money back at the same time.......at least they were that nice .....was not worth over 20 bucks......go figure :nono:
    STAYSEA wrote:
    My lights out... is horrible (sorry dave)

I can't even loan it away...from me.
    "Unplugged, or "Bleach"...

My Nirvana book, I am possessive about, it's second edition , because Kurt killed himself during publishing, The author had to add an afterword. If I lost it... I would pay 200 bucks to have it back again. It is that amazing.
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    JP33 wrote:
    Cobain did not kill himself.......no prints on the entire gun........no prints on the entire pen ......and had 225 mgs of herion......three times overa lethal dose...even for a hardcore heroin addict.......kills a user three times over...plus diazepam in his system which double the effect ...and no finger prints on the door nob of the green house....and Cobain did not blow his head off.......no exit wound ......do your homework next time because you fluncked.......P.S. ........Your little afterword is a girl size backspacer shirt large with an exit wound to put the shirt on
    :? :o
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    :cry:
    Post edited by STAYSEA on
  • Options
    I have real copies of the police reports......and so much other stuff......your lost ......the evidence speaks for itself.....just look it up .......then you will see that you wasted 19 years of your life believing the media....and if you believe the media.....well.....you better go see a psychiatrist.....P.S. ...You should not throw those down the garbage disposal....make money off them ......sell them......you do not know how business works either?...man......just like the PJ song.......Your a LIFE WASTED
    STAYSEA wrote:
    Please bring it! You are wrong. Kurt Really killed himself. I have been active on this topic for 19 years, maybe
    PM only
    I will be happy throwing all the vinyls down a garbage disposal///

I dislike nirvana , I love dave
  • Options
    StevieGStevieG Ontario Posts: 850
    Holy fuck man, why don't you relax.
    Barrie, ON - Aug 22, 1998
    London, ON - Sep 12, 2005
    Toronto, ON - Aug 21, 2009
    Toronto, ON- Sep 11 2011
    Hamilton, ON- Sep 15 2011
    London, ON- Jul 16 2013
    Buffalo, NY- Oct 12 2013
  • Options
    StevieG wrote:
    Just telling the facts of an innocent man murdered. People put these guys on petastolls.....
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    JP33 wrote:
    StevieG wrote:
    Just telling the facts of an innocent man murdered. People put these guys on petastolls.....
    Petastolls was my old bands name.....
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    JP33 wrote:
    StevieG wrote:
    Petastolls was my old bands name.....

:lol::lol::lol:
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    Relax. Smile.
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Bizarro world.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    Petastolls ? Did you ever record anything?
  • Options
    :corn:
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i met kurt and you never will
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    You know you can just end a sentence with one period right?
  • Options
    Oh wait! I remember you! :lol:

:fp: been awhile.......
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Released1980Released1980 Posts: 1,790
    81 wrote:
    :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Good times
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC