Options

Look what I made for our Pearl Jam baby!

stardust1976stardust1976 Posts: 1,301
edited February 2013 in The Porch
So I bought this tee when it popped up in the goods section cause I thought it was awesome. But then it didn't fit me when it arrived - it kind of fit but not really. So I put it away and figured I'd just leave it sat in my cupboard. :(

But now we are having a little Pearl Jam fan and I saw this tutorial on the web on how to make a little baby gown from an adult tee, and I thought 'ahah!!!' :)

So here is my awesome little pearl jam onesie gown - I painted the letters with fabric paint and I even managed to include the PJ20 sleeve tag!! I am now trying to decide which tee to use for the next one!

SAM_3236_zps4291942c.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,463
    very cute :thumbup:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    gosh that is just great ... what a happy time in life! very creative you are...
    Congratulations! :D
  • Options
    Just adorable-great job! :thumbup:
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    Spoony CSpoony C Posts: 278
    Love it. My wife and I are expecting in August, and she ordered a PJ stickman onesie from Etsy as the gift for me to open to find out she was pregnant. So that's waiting for the kid when he/she comes along.
  • Options
    Thats great! My first little Pearl Jam fan is due in 25 days and I can't wait to gear him out! I'm already planning out his first PJ concert!
    . . . the in between is mine.
  • Options
    curlycurly Posts: 703
    thats pretty cool...and congrats...

as you can see in my pic...my sons still supporting dads fav band to this day...

he's now almost 15 and soon will be able to support the rest of my pj gear...

I member him wearing the baby blue pj monkey kids t in 2001 when he was 3...

its nice to see they got better kids gear these days...

now just hope your little offspring turns out good and likes their music...

My daughter is now 11 and she likes bout half dozen songs of theirs...figure she needs lil more time...

As for my son,...he's seen em' twice with me so far...and his fav songs..
    i am mine, grievance, severed hand, off he goes, release, and yellow ledbetter (live version)...

peace and good luck with parenting....it saved my life and nothings cooler than sharing pj with your loved ones... ;)
  • Options
    Pjzepp67Pjzepp67 Posts: 445
    pandora wrote:
    gosh that is just great ... what a happy time in life! very creative you are...
    Congratulations! :D

"very creative you are..."...OMFG...Yoda is a PJ fan :fp: who'd ah thunk it.

Congrats on the bambino btw.
  • Options
    jethrojam420jethrojam420 Foxborough MA Posts: 1,075
    well played start em early like i have been trying to do with my 3 month old 8-)
    8/29/00*5/2/03*7/2/03*7/3/03*7/11/03*9/28/04*5/24/06*6/28/08*5/15/10*5/17/10* 10/16/13*10/25/13* 4/28/16*4/28/16*8/5/16*8/7/16 EV 6/15/11 Brad 10/27/02
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    8-)
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,199
    Just tonight we played some music nice and loud for her to hear. According to Stardust, she liked Into The Wild and Ten!!

Was bouncing around and everything....apparently! She is still too small for me to feel her kicking on the tummy. Anyway, unless something else comes along, we've pretty much decided that this will be her take home clothes from the hospital!! :mrgreen: