What's your favourite show from the 2000 tour and WHY?

Comments

• coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,434
    That's easy...Indianapolis...my first PJ show!

I have to agree. Indy 2000 was amazing! But I also loved Alpine Valley (Ice Bowl) and Chicago for very different reasons that I'll never forget.
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    was listening Lisbon earlier..Alive version is EPIC!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    and LONDON 2,is a show i love so much...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,249
    THIS
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    Because of its amazing setlist and intimate setting:

SPODEK
    KATOWICE, POLAND
    Fri 16 June, 2000

SET 1
    Release
    Of The Girl
    Sleight Of Hand
    Thin Air
    Insignificance
    Grievance
    Corduroy
    Animal
    Hail, Hail
    State Of Love And Trust
    Evacuation
    Daughter
    Another Brick In The Wall
    Jeremy
    I Got Id
    Light Years
    Leatherman
    In Hiding
    Off He Goes
    Dissident
    MFC
    Habit
    Alive

ENCORE 1
    Smile
    Immortality
    Black
    Leaving Here
    Soldier Of Love
    Last Exit
    Soon Forget
    Yellow Ledbetter
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

lets put this one to listen.. :mrgreen:
    THIS
    SVRDhand13 wrote:

SPODEK
    KATOWICE, POLAND
    Fri 16 June, 2000

SET 1
    Release
    Of The Girl
    Sleight Of Hand
    Thin Air
    Insignificance
    Grievance
    Corduroy
    Animal
    Hail, Hail
    State Of Love And Trust
    Evacuation
    Daughter
    Jeremy
    I Got Id
    Light Years
    Leatherman
    In Hiding
    Off He Goes
    Dissident
    MFC
    Habit
    Alive

ENCORE 1
    Smile
    Immortality
    Black
    Leaving Here
    Soldier Of Love
    Last Exit
    Soon Forget
    Yellow Ledbetter
  • veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    This one possibly.. :? There's so many good ones! This one doesn't look that extraordinary on paper but it just builds and builds into a classic show. Habit is incredible and the Daughter tag is one of my favourites.. :)

set: Sometimes, Corduroy, Breakerfall, Hail Hail, Animal, Given to Fly, Nothing As It Seems, In Hiding, Evacuation, Even Flow, Light Years, Untitled/MFC, Improv, Habit, Daughter/(Stop Your Sobbing)/(Androgynous Mind), Lukin, I Got Shit, Insignificance, Not For You, Immortality, Rearviewmirror

enc 1: Sleight of Hand, Thin Air, Wishlist, Better Man, Do The Evolution, Alive, Fuckin’ Up

enc 2: Soon Forget, Indifference

notes: First speaking to the crowd after ‘GTF,’ Ed points out that it looks like a summer day in Seattle (rather cold and it rained while people were waiting). According to Ed, you start such a day with five or six cups of coffee, “and you don’t drink this (pointing to a bottle of wine) until you drink four or five beers.” Mike seems conservative all evening, not much running or jumping. After ‘Light Years,’ Mike talks to Ed and then leaves the stage. Ed says that the next song is a request, and because it’s a request by a band member, they have to do it. They start with ‘Untitled’ and Mike is back on stage when they go into ‘MFC.’ The ‘Habit’ intro is dark and focused on the last line, “free at last.’ Rather than the “speaking as a child …” part, Ed sings “I am a doughnut” referring to JFK’s “ich bin ein Berliner” quote. The ‘Daughter’ tag (‘Stop Your Sobbing’ is a Pretenders song), leads into a shouting contest between Ed and the audience about who will be louder … and the crowd is very loud. (Ed starts this out by asking if they, “Feel like singing? Loud to the sky. Feels good, I can tell you that.”) It opens with a repeated “stop, stop, stop” leading to a chant and the “hey, hey” part, finishing with the “hey, hey, it’s OK.” When PJ returns for the encore, Ed says he doesn’t know how to say “thank you” to the crowd in German. He gets a piece of paper and asks the crowd, “Fühlt Ihr Euch gut?” (do you feel fine?). He says they will do a slow one before they continue, leading to ‘Sleight of Hand,’ with Mike standing there in a very cool fashion, waiting to join in. For the second encore, Ed returns solo for ‘Soon Forget,’ commenting on how he got his ukulele in Hawaii but he believes the ukulele originally comes from East Berlin. A rocking show in a beautiful venue.
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Chicago '00. Enjoyed the show...and the poster is ahhh-mazing !

- Uncle Snuffy
    Soldier Field - Jul 11, 1995, Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996,
    Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Stadium - Nov 14, 1997,
    Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Stadium - Nov 15, 1997, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 26, 1998, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 27, 1998, United Center - Jun 29, 1998, Riverport Amphitheatre - Jul 02, 1998, Allstate Arena - Oct 09, 2000, Assembly Hall - Apr 23, 2003
    United Center - Jun 18, 2003, Fox Theatre - Oct 05, 2004, United Center - May 16, 2006, United Center - May 17, 2006, United Center - Aug 23, 2009, United Center - Aug 24, 2009, Sprint Center - May 03, 2010, Scottrade Center - May 04, 2010, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011
  • Alpine Valley - Coldest show in PJ history.
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Just listening to Seattle 2 right now. Holy mother of fuuuuuck!! I forgot what a killer version of NAIS was played at this show!! :shock: RVM 4th on the setlist and a gorgeous In Hiding... :D

And the only Alive of the US tour of course.
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    SVRDhand13 wrote:

SPODEK
    KATOWICE, POLAND
    Fri 16 June, 2000

SET 1
    Release
    Of The Girl
    Sleight Of Hand
    Thin Air
    Insignificance
    Grievance
    Corduroy
    Animal
    Hail, Hail
    State Of Love And Trust
    Evacuation
    Daughter
    Jeremy
    I Got Id
    Light Years
    Leatherman
    In Hiding
    Off He Goes
    Dissident
    MFC
    Habit
    Alive

ENCORE 1
    Smile
    Immortality
    Black
    Leaving Here
    Soldier Of Love
    Last Exit
    Soon Forget
    Yellow Ledbetter

This. Set list made up by Ed as they went along. After selling out the venue the night before to find the place half-filled the next night due to weather conditions. Ed starting the night off saying "Looks like we have the place to ourselves."

That set list is incredible. The opening four song sequence of Release > Of The Girl > Sleight Of Hand > Thin Air is fan-fucking-tastic.

Seattle 2 is up there too. Incredible show.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• ANTIocmedANTIocmed Dopetown, IL Posts: 32
    Chicago '00. Enjoyed the show...and the poster is ahhh-mazing !

- Uncle Snuffy

This.....

definitely underrated show, pretty standard setlist but the crowd is off the hook! IMO this crowd is one of the top 5 on the tour.

10/09/00 – Allstate Arena: Rosemont, IL [155m]
    attendance: 18,500
    support act: Supergrass
    set: Release, Corduroy, Grievance, God’s Dice, Animal, Red Mosquito, Nothing As It Seems, Given To Fly, Wishlist, Elderly Woman, In Hiding, Even Flow, Light Years, MFC, Lukin, Not For You, Better Man, Leatherman, Nothingman, Do The Evolution, Insignificance, Black, Parting Ways
    enc 1: Sleight of Hand, Soldier of Love, Crazy Mary, Jeremy, Rearviewmirror
    enc 2: Soon Forget, Baba O’Riley
    notes: A raucous crowd and a band in great spirits, Mike covering his ears during ‘Corduroy’ signifying the loud crowd. Lots of between chat among the band. ‘Even Flow’ is phenomenal, with Stone nudging Ed to look over while Ed is looking at Matt, with Matt and Mike playing off of each other toward the end, almost like a “who can top this” thing and Stone and Ed applauding them both at the conclusion. Matt starts off ‘Light Years’ and Ed talks for the first 12-16 bars and it is restarted when he’s finished. He tells how the song is about a person native to the Chicago area and how that person made the sun brighter for the people of Chicagoland. Lyrics are changed to “for they still miss you here” rather than “you seemed to like it here.” Ed talks about the Alpine show the night before: “Waking up this morning, it was hard to believe that last night actually happened.” Later he says he thinks the temperature (26 degrees) matched the number of thousands of people that braved the temperature. ‘Lukin’ (intro’ed as “another quiet one about a guy who likes to drink beer”) and ‘NFY’ are practically one song. ‘Parting Ways’ is a very pleasant surprise, closing the long, long set that Ed earlier notes “it’s not a set in a stone, concrete process, but we usually go about 17 songs or so before taking a break … it seems, by my count, that we’re at about 22 right now … are you guys still with us?” He notes that after surviving last night, they just want to keep playing. Ed passes his wine bottle around with the crowd during ‘Crazy Mary’ and Mike throws a few bars of Jimmy Page’s ‘Stairway to Heaven’ (Zep) solo into the song. ‘Rearviewmirror’ is an unbelievable extended version. Ed gives a long exhortation before ‘Soon Forget,’ urging fans to attend the Nader rally the next day (they were even selling tickets to the rally at the show) and he’s sporting a Bush/Cheney sign with a huge black X through it on his monitor. He discusses the debates and how “one here and one here” are really coming from the same place but Nader provides an alternative He says the next song is for the “richies … like the ones in the sky boxes” pointing to a sky box in the middle right, continuing, “I see there is alike a light blue neon light in the sky box … they must have a lot of cocaine in there (laughing).” Ed stops the song because of the clapping (again), hushing everyone so “the rich would get the full effect” and imitates bad clapping by clapping his hand against his leg and stomping his foot off-beat saying, “See, the rich can’t even keep time.” And ‘Baba’? Light full up, whole crowd visible and screaming, Stone goes nuts, Jeff does an Irish jig for Mike, Ed breaks a tambourine and gives it to someone in the front, gets another one and tosses it to those behind the stage. Band is full on and the crowd is wild, up and loudly singing with every song.
    Say hello to the rug's topography..It holds quite a lot of interest with your face down on it
  • veddertown wrote:
    This one possibly.. :? There's so many good ones! This one doesn't look that extraordinary on paper but it just builds and builds into a classic show. Habit is incredible and the Daughter tag is one of my favourites.. :)

set: Sometimes, Corduroy, Breakerfall, Hail Hail, Animal, Given to Fly, Nothing As It Seems, In Hiding, Evacuation, Even Flow, Light Years, Untitled/MFC, Improv, Habit, Daughter/(Stop Your Sobbing)/(Androgynous Mind), Lukin, I Got Shit, Insignificance, Not For You, Immortality, Rearviewmirror

enc 1: Sleight of Hand, Thin Air, Wishlist, Better Man, Do The Evolution, Alive, Fuckin’ Up

enc 2: Soon Forget, Indifference

notes: First speaking to the crowd after ‘GTF,’ Ed points out that it looks like a summer day in Seattle (rather cold and it rained while people were waiting). According to Ed, you start such a day with five or six cups of coffee, “and you don’t drink this (pointing to a bottle of wine) until you drink four or five beers.” Mike seems conservative all evening, not much running or jumping. After ‘Light Years,’ Mike talks to Ed and then leaves the stage. Ed says that the next song is a request, and because it’s a request by a band member, they have to do it. They start with ‘Untitled’ and Mike is back on stage when they go into ‘MFC.’ The ‘Habit’ intro is dark and focused on the last line, “free at last.’ Rather than the “speaking as a child …” part, Ed sings “I am a doughnut” referring to JFK’s “ich bin ein Berliner” quote. The ‘Daughter’ tag (‘Stop Your Sobbing’ is a Pretenders song), leads into a shouting contest between Ed and the audience about who will be louder … and the crowd is very loud. (Ed starts this out by asking if they, “Feel like singing? Loud to the sky. Feels good, I can tell you that.”) It opens with a repeated “stop, stop, stop” leading to a chant and the “hey, hey” part, finishing with the “hey, hey, it’s OK.” When PJ returns for the encore, Ed says he doesn’t know how to say “thank you” to the crowd in German. He gets a piece of paper and asks the crowd, “Fühlt Ihr Euch gut?” (do you feel fine?). He says they will do a slow one before they continue, leading to ‘Sleight of Hand,’ with Mike standing there in a very cool fashion, waiting to join in. For the second encore, Ed returns solo for ‘Soon Forget,’ commenting on how he got his ukulele in Hawaii but he believes the ukulele originally comes from East Berlin. A rocking show in a beautiful venue.

Yeah great show - You forget the fantastic Version of fuckin up
    Berlin 95 with Neil Young, Berlin 1996, Berlin 2000, Berlin 2006, Munich 2007, Rotterdam 2009, Berlin 2009, Dublin 2010, Belfast 2010, Berlin 2010, Amsterdam 1 2012, Amsterdam 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, Berlin 2 2012
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,765
    veddertown wrote:
    Just listening to Seattle 2 right now. Holy mother of fuuuuuck!! I forgot what a killer version of NAIS was played at this show!! :shock: RVM 4th on the setlist and a gorgeous In Hiding... :D

And the only Alive of the US tour of course.

:lol: I've been listening to the 2000 boots lately too though I don't have them all yet. I agree that Seattle 2 is killer and NAIS was crazy that show! I also really love Katowice 2 for the nice pretty ones and wembley 5/30 a few days ago had me going! Very little mention of Tampa on this thread. Its one of my all time favorite boots. An absolutely beautiful Garden. Just takes my breath away... Looking forward to jones beach 3 tomorrow. Wish I also had night 2 for its ok but I'll keep looking.

Check out Garden on Tampa. So beautiful

Jen
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • As awesome as the 3 jones beach shows were, i would have to say saratoga,ny. One of the coolest versions of rearviewmirror, eddie started off wishlist by saying the song was so easy to play that even a monkey could play it...then proceeds to fuck it up...great cover of timeless melody!

I guess that has always been my go to 00 show
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • lockedlocked Boston Posts: 3,996
    awilkins wrote:
    6/16/00 – Katowice, Poland (Katowice II)

This...!
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    was listening Lisbon earlier..Alive version is EPIC!

Yeah, there is something special about that version!
    Has anyone heard the Mt.Baker warm up show? Aired on PJ Radio & never released officially.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639

:think: :think: :lol: Did I make a bad thread?
    no I already had the exact same thread, but I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

:lol: there you go BBH, we can co-exist peacefully mate...
    of course we can just teasing you, it is all about the music
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    http://pearljam.com/setlists/1015/2000/20271/e-centre

Sat Sep 2 , 2000
    E Centre Camden NJ
    I was in the front row that night.
    sick setlist

SET 1
    Of The Girl
    Breakerfall
    State Of Love And Trust
    Hail, Hail
    Do The Evolution
    Faithfull
    Nothing As it Seems
    Corduroy
    Untitled
    MFC
    Habit
    I Got Id
    Off He Goes
    Gods' Dice
    Even Flow
    Rival
    Animal
    Nothingman
    Insignificance
    Rearviewmirror

ENCORE 1
    Soon Forget
    Better Man
    Last Exit
    Given To Fly
    Footsteps
    Last Kiss
    Porch

ENCORE 2
    Baba O'Riley
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • That's easy...Indianapolis...my first PJ show!

I have to agree. Indy 2000 was amazing! But I also loved Alpine Valley (Ice Bowl) and Chicago for very different reasons that I'll never forget.
    Glad to see that one person agrees with me!
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Memphis :)
  • Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,539
    Best show in this tour was Philadelphia sept. 1st. I listened to all 72 boots several times back in 2000, and I remember this one just stood out as the best sounding one. The band is also playig very tight.
    I will swallow poison
  • Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    Pearl Jam Salzburg, Austria & Ljubljana, Slovenia 2000 both shows full audio :clap:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yo9hWioK_Ew
  • rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    awilkins wrote:

this. end thread.

pearl jam was scheduled to play in in think hungary, but that show was cancelled, so this 2nd night was added the very last minute. light turn out due to the last minute change in plans, very intimate show.

i think so highly of this boot, it's actually become a "special occassion" listen. i don't abuse it on my ipod like i do with many others from this tour.
  • Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    Camden 1: Set list is below . Open with Sometimes. Main set includes Red Mosquito, Light Years, and Hold On. Encore of Breath and Tremor Christ back to back .

SET 1
    Sometimes
    Last Exit
    Animal
    Red Mosquito
    Grievance
    Light Years
    Dissident
    Given To Fly
    Even Flow
    Wishlist
    Save it for Later
    Better Man
    Present Tense
    Corduroy
    Spin The Black Circle
    Daughter
    Androgynous Mind
    Hold On
    Black
    Insignificance
    Go

ENCORE 1
    Breath
    Tremor Christ
    Once
    Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
    Jeremy
    Whipping
    Do The Evolution
    Crazy Mary
    Porch

ENCORE 2
    Yellow Ledbetter
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    rival. wrote:
    awilkins wrote:

this. end thread.

pearl jam was scheduled to play in in think hungary, but that show was cancelled, so this 2nd night was added the very last minute. light turn out due to the last minute change in plans, very intimate show.

i think so highly of this boot, it's actually become a "special occassion" listen. i don't abuse it on my ipod like i do with many others from this tour.

All snowed in today at home - gonna throw on Katowice on the big stereo...
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Niko80 wrote:
    Best show in this tour was Philadelphia sept. 1st. I listened to all 72 boots several times back in 2000, and I remember this one just stood out as the best sounding one. The band is also playig very tight.

Front row Mike for this one :D

My fav's are Katowice II on the Euro leg

This Philly show is up there, but I really like the final show of the tour. Having purchased all the boots from this tour, I didn't follow the setlists of the shows. I'd get the disc and listen without knowing what was played or what was going to be played. The final show, when you hear the opening riff of Alive...chilling
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • THIS
    SVRDhand13 wrote:

SPODEK
    KATOWICE, POLAND
    Fri 16 June, 2000

SET 1
    Release
    Of The Girl
    Sleight Of Hand
    Thin Air
    Insignificance
    Grievance
    Corduroy
    Animal
    Hail, Hail
    State Of Love And Trust
    Evacuation
    Daughter
    Jeremy
    I Got Id
    Light Years
    Leatherman
    In Hiding
    Off He Goes
    Dissident
    MFC
    Habit
    Alive

ENCORE 1
    Smile
    Immortality
    Black
    Leaving Here
    Soldier Of Love
    Last Exit
    Soon Forget
    Yellow Ledbetter

Not even close!

(This is my favorite boot of all-time!)
  • crazygeocrazygeo Posts: 2,374
    Re: What's your favourite show from the 2000 tour and WHY?

by Bathgate66 » 21 Feb 2013 23:44

http://pearljam.com/setlists/1015/2000/20271/e-centre

Sat Sep 2 , 2000
    E Centre Camden NJ
    I was in the front row that night.
    sick setlist

SET 1
    Of The Girl
    Breakerfall
    State Of Love And Trust
    Hail, Hail
    Do The Evolution
    Faithfull
    Nothing As it Seems
    Corduroy
    Untitled
    MFC
    Habit
    I Got Id
    Off He Goes
    Gods' Dice
    Even Flow
    Rival
    Animal
    Nothingman
    Insignificance
    Rearviewmirror

ENCORE 1
    Soon Forget
    Better Man
    Last Exit
    Given To Fly
    Footsteps
    Last Kiss
    Porch

ENCORE 2
    Baba O'Riley

First row in front of Mike.......best show ever, best tour ever, strongest point of touring for PJ is 98-2000 tours, best, best, best
    • 1991-11-17• 1998-08-28 •2000-09-01
    • 2003-07-05• 2004-10-01
    • 2005-10-03• 2006-05-27
    • 2008-06-19• 2009-10-27 2009-10-28 •2009-10-30
    • 2009-10-31

*Tres Mts 2011-03-23
    *Eddie Vedder 2011-06-25
    - 2013-10-21
    - 2013=10-22
    -2016 -04-28
    -2016 -04-29
  • THIS
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    I forgot how good this boot was....listening and enjoying now 8-)
    SPODEK
    KATOWICE, POLAND
    Fri 16 June, 2000

SET 1
    Release
    Of The Girl
    Sleight Of Hand
    Thin Air
    Insignificance
    Grievance
    Corduroy
    Animal
    Hail, Hail
    State Of Love And Trust
    Evacuation
    Daughter
    Jeremy
    I Got Id
    Light Years
    Leatherman
    In Hiding
    Off He Goes
    Dissident
    MFC
    Habit
    Alive

ENCORE 1
    Smile
    Immortality
    Black
    Leaving Here
    Soldier Of Love
    Last Exit
    Soon Forget
    Yellow Ledbetter

Not even close!

(This is my favorite boot of all-time!)
  • bk159954bk159954 Posts: 166
    Alpine Valley - Coldest show in PJ history.

Yes it was. It was so cold that you could see everyone's breath...both the band and the crowd. Good camouflage if you know what I mean. It was a killer set list too.

SET 1
    Of The Girl
    Hail, Hail
    Breakerfall
    Whipping
    Corduroy
    Animal
    Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
    Dissident
    Given To Fly
    Faithfull
    Even Flow