Sealed and Mint.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    If only I wasn't broke right now....
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,148
    Minty fresh, like a pack of new baseball cards :lol:
    Good luck with your sale OP - they sound great on a turntable!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options

Hopefully no gum stain :D
    IT'S EVOLUTION BABY!!!!!
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,148

Hopefully no gum stain :D

Nothing that a little spit shine can't clear up :lol:
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    Whats the number on this vinly?...Just curious
  • Options
    Sealed and Mint. $1100

I love vinyl.
    I love the Benny show.
    I love pearl Jan's music.
    But $1100 for a couple records, I just don't get it

I get its rare and I get it sounds good but come on. People in the world are starving and sleeping in the streets. Baby's aren't getting the help and care they need and deserve.

I'm not pointing a finger at the seller or the buyer, but I think we all need a reality check here. It's a record with songs on it. $1100 HAHAHAHA.

I'm sure some sucker will pay it, good luck.

Still sealed? Why buy it in the first place. Play the thing, that's what it's for
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    Sealed and Mint. $1100

I love vinyl.
    I love the Benny show.

I get its rare and I get it sounds good but come on. People in the world are starving and sleeping in the streets. Baby's aren't getting the help and care they need and deserve.

I'm not pointing a finger at the seller or the buyer, but I think we all need a reality check here. It's a record with songs on it. $1100 HAHAHAHA.

Still sealed? Why buy it in the first place. Play the thing, that's what it's for
    i agree with you but on the other hand the seller can ask whatever he wants if there are people willing to pay for it...
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    deftones wrote:
    Sealed and Mint. $1100

I love vinyl.
    I love the Benny show.

i agree with you but on the other hand the seller can ask whatever he wants if there are people willing to pay for it...

I'm well aware of this. Read what I wrote, I believe I said that
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    Sealed and Mint. $1100

I love vinyl.
    I love the Benny show.

take it you havent heard of 'collectors' before....or if you have you just jumped in for the smart arse comment at the end there.

The world is full of dreadfull tradegy - yes there are children starving and today another Rhino will probably be slaughtered to give a guy out in Asia an imaginery erection....but seriously how on earth you make that connection is nuts.

I mean - people can buy a car that will get them from A - B for $1000 yet some rich folk choose to pay $200,000. So in the same sense you can buy benny on Cd for $10 or pay the going rate for a sealed record set.
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:

I love vinyl.
    I love the Benny show.

take it you havent heard of 'collectors' before....or if you have you just jumped in for the smart arse comment at the end there.

The world is full of dreadfull tradegy - yes there are children starving and today another Rhino will probably be slaughtered to give a guy out in Asia an imaginery erection....but seriously how on earth you make that connection is nuts.

I mean - people can buy a car that will get them from A - B for $1000 yet some rich folk choose to pay $200,000. So in the same sense you can buy benny on Cd for $10 or pay the going rate for a sealed record set.

I guess I make the connection the same way you compared a car to a record.
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    This is crazy. If any of you had a clue why in selling this, you would probably eat your words. Don't always assume people are flippers. It ruins the vibe around here...

Would you rather me not give you guys a shot at it? Wow...

Edit: this is geared at those harassing me about selling a vinyl they thought was purchased from them.
  • Options
    This is crazy. If any of you had a clue why in selling this, you would probably eat your words. Don't always assume people are flippers. It ruins the vibe around here...

Edit: this is geared at those harassing me about selling a vinyl they thought was purchased from them.

Just ignore it dude.....

Its your business and only your business.

as to the guy above - im sorry i have no idea what you are talking about :?
  • Options

I didn't say anything about flipping. I simply stated that $1100 for a record is ridiculous
  • Options

I didn't say anything about flipping. I simply stated that $1100 for a record is ridiculous

i think this isnt aimed at you ....
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,564

You're entitled to your opinion of course, but contributing to a sale thread by questioning why market value has dictated that a certain item be priced what the seller is asking essentially boils down to trolling and derails the thread (read:"I'm sure some sucker will pay it, good luck.)

If you'd like to debate and discuss the merits of society you should do so in the A Moving Train forum, not here.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:

You're entitled to your opinion of course, but contributing to a sale thread by questioning why market value has dictated that a certain item be priced what the seller is asking essentially boils down to trolling and derails the thread (read:"I'm sure some sucker will pay it, good luck.)

If you'd like to debate and discuss the merits of society you should do so in the A Moving Train forum, not here.

I disagree with your logic kind sir. It's a record, with songs on it.
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,564
    100 Pacer wrote:

I disagree with your logic kind sir. It's a record, with songs on it.

How could you disagree with the logic if you demonstrate a complete misunderstanding of the reason for my post?

If you don't understand why the item is so highly coveted and/or why it commands the asking price that it does you're entitled to your opinion; however, calling a potential buyer a "sucker" and attempting to derail the sale thread with cynicism is considered trolling and is not acceptable on this forum (as per the forum rules).

That's all I'm going to post in this thread.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    :fp:
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444

I suppose if you had one you would sell it to me for 50$...pm sent...
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    deftones wrote:

I suppose if you had one you would sell it to me for 50$...pm sent...

Sure would. Just a piece of wax with songs on it.
  • Options
    MangoMango Brisbane, Australia (via Dublin, Ireland) Posts: 1,049

Are you thinking to yourself "I wonder is this one of the ones that was picked up 2 months ago for $400?"
    "Life comes from within your heart and desire"
  • Options
    Mango wrote:

Are you thinking to yourself "I wonder is this one of the ones that was picked up 2 months ago for $400?"

I think it was picked up for 700....
  • Options
    That sucks if its the one you just hooked somebody up with. That was most generous of you and you took heat over that. People didn't know the whole story. But, I like your style! You don't owe anybody anything. Stay cool 8-)
    IT'S EVOLUTION BABY!!!!!
  • Options
    That sucks if its the one you just hooked somebody up with. That was most generous of you and you took heat over that. People didn't know the whole story. But, I like your style! You don't owe anybody anything. Stay cool 8-)

I can't discuss no more on the vinyl..I promised the person I sold the vinyl to...I would keep it a private sale...But, you could be right or wrong...lol

Jeremy