Options

The end...

edited January 2013 in Lost Dogs
Unless I have chatted with you about an item, most everything is gone and the sale has come to it's conclusion. Thanks to all!
~~~~~~~Vinyl For Sale (shipping costs in North America included)~~~~~~~
The Who - Phases Box Set. Ltd. Ed. All 9 studio albums w/ Moon (11 discs) $200
^discogs entry link^
Peter Gabriel - Up 200 gram 'Classic Records' audiophile version. Sealed. $225
^discogs entry link^
Van Halen - I 180 gram Remastered 'DCC Compact Classic' version. Ltd. Ed. (#53!). Sealed. $175
^discogs entry link^
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2012
    BUMP^

The VH and the Floyd are the best sounding versions of those albums ever pressed (I have, or have had, playable copies of those). And they are tough to find...
    Post edited by -.- Glorified GnothingMan -.- on
    ^discogs entry link^
    ^discogs entry link^
    Van Halen - I 180 gram Remastered 'DCC Compact Classic' version. Ltd. Ed. (#53!). Sealed. $175
    ^discogs entry link^
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    Bump-a-lump-a-ding-dong
    ^discogs entry link^
    ^discogs entry link^
    ^discogs entry link^
  • Options
    audiophile Zep IV added (tune of "Desperado" playing in the background)
    ^discogs entry link^
    ^discogs entry link^
    ^discogs entry link^
  • Options
    Alrighty, the Hip album is gone. Grab these others while they're hot. These audiophile LP's are normally hard to find
    ^discogs entry link^
    ^discogs entry link^
    ^discogs entry link^
  • Options
    Chump with a self-giving bump :oops:
    ^discogs entry link^
    ^discogs entry link^
    ^discogs entry link^
  • Options
    ^ Here\s hoping McCready see this. I KNOW he'll want this VH album
    ^discogs entry link^
    ^discogs entry link^
    ^discogs entry link^
  • Options
    Friday morning, -27 is to cold to work outside bump. Have a great day all, and buy from this guy with confidance
  • Options
    Friday evening bumpski^

Maybe an x-mas present for that discriminating Floyd, Zeppelin or VH fan?
    ^discogs entry link^
    ^discogs entry link^
    ^discogs entry link^
  • Options
    tridenttrident MA Posts: 81
    PM sent
    So this life is sacrifice....
  • Options
    ^
    ^discogs entry link^
    ^discogs entry link^
    ^discogs entry link^
  • Options
    New Year bumpage

Reduced the prices a bit on the audiophile Lp's
    ^discogs entry link^
    ^discogs entry link^
    ^discogs entry link^
  • Options
    DRIVETDRIVET Posts: 120
    You sold a sealed Day For Night? Noooooooooooooooo... :(

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you let it go for?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    DRIVET wrote:
    You sold a sealed Day For Night? Noooooooooooooooo... :(

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you let it go for?
    $229 or $239....can't remember which.

Good luck on your search. Must you have a sealed one or would a used one work, should I happen to spot one at one of the local record stores, or record fairs, up here in Alberta?
    Post edited by -.- Glorified GnothingMan -.- on
    ^discogs entry link^
    ^discogs entry link^
    ^discogs entry link^
  • Options
    DRIVETDRIVET Posts: 120
    Doesn't have to be sealed, cover could be in beaten-up shape as long as the vinyl plays well. That's the last studio album I need for my Hip collection. No big deal, but if you happen to spot one I would definitely appreciate you grabbing it for me (and of course we'd work out the remuneration details if you do ;) ).

Cheers, and best of luck with your sale. In my opinion that's a really decent price on the sealed LO2L.
  • Options
    DRIVET wrote:
    Cheers, and best of luck with your sale. In my opinion that's a really decent price on the sealed LO2L.
    Yeah, I thought so too. And I sold the brand new PJ20 2011 Alpine misprint hoodie for $75
    ^discogs entry link^
    ^discogs entry link^
    ^discogs entry link^
  • Options
    LO2L's is now gone and I've yanked the audiophile zeppelin from the sale list
    ^discogs entry link^
    ^discogs entry link^
    ^discogs entry link^
  • Options
    tinz.tinz. Posts: 2,691
    Awesome guy to deal with, bump!
    EV~Toronto Night 2 - 2008
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    Music Midtown, Atlanta - 2012
    London,ON - 2013
    Wrigley Field, Chicago - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013