Options

MIA boot/poster is... M.I.A.

Savage TongueSavage Tongue Posts: 580
edited October 2012 in The Porch
Don't know why... Don't know when

I'm Kind of glad the poster isn't there today, makes it more exclusive BUT really was looking forward to the boot, such a high energy show.

Sorry if this thread is redundant...
http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/1783688
"Come take my hand, and let yourself rely.
Don't hold your breath, don't close your eyes.
I've learned to breath and I've learned to fly.
I've learned to see and I know I'm going higher."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    MIA was a Benefit Festival/show. I think this is why there hasn't been a bootleg.

As for the poster...no idea.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,821
    MIA was a Benefit Festival/show. I think this is why there hasn't been a bootleg.

That and the Ron Howard documentary film.
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886

Missoula was also a benefit, but they indicated that is being released, and I don't think MIA was 100% benefit, they just gave a some of the proceeds to the UW.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

That and the Ron Howard documentary film.

Ohh YA! forgot about the film!! I had to sign a release for that since I was on the rail lol.
    I'll bet that's it D. The film company probably has the rights.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,821

Missoula was also a benefit, but they indicated that is being released, and I don't think MIA was 100% benefit, they just gave a some of the proceeds to the UW.

It was posted day's ago someone talked to Tim @ the Missoula show that the bootleg will be released.

MIA wasn't 100% benefit. http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2012/0 ... -festival/