Options

*** OFFICIAL EV VEGAS PRE-PARTY 10/31 & 11/1!***

Comments

• Options
    Bad Santa F'ed up. Fixed it.
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Options
    I'm proud to announce that I've assured us that the juke will have both Into the Wild and Ukelele Songs stocked at the Loose Caboose.

13 Days!

Who else is in?
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    I'm proud to announce that I've assured us that the juke will have both Into the Wild and Ukelele Songs stocked at the Loose Caboose.

13 Days!

Who else is in?

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Bren - you are the MAN for getting all of this lined up for us! THANK YOU!

Going to be a hell of a time!
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options

13 Days!

Who else is in?

YOU.ARE.AWESOME.!!
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • Options
    Who else will also be staying at The Palms and be going to both shows?
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
    I am staying at the Aria and planning on both shows. I do need a ticket for night 1 if anyone has a spare. Thanks!
  • Options
    SemperFiSemperFi Posts: 136
    YLed2 wrote:
    I am staying at The Palms for both shows :D
    Checkin in on Halloween...What time does the Loose Caboose close? I plan on closing that joint Wed, Thurs and Friday! :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    SemperFi wrote:
    YLed2 wrote:
    Checkin in on Halloween...What time does the Loose Caboose close? I plan on closing that joint Wed, Thurs and Friday! :lol::lol::lol:

Checking on on Halloween as well and will be staying in Vegas through Sunday - I'll be right there with you brother! Let's just make sure whenever the last call is, that we got Y Led playing on the juke!
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    YLed2 wrote:

Me!!!
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • Options
    Can't wait!!!!!!!

Staying at The Palms but just for the 2nd show.

:thumbup:
    "You can bomb the world to pieces but you can't bomb into peace"
    Michael Franti
  • Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    I still need a solo ticket for the November 1st show.

I have paypal ready. Cash too. Pm me please!
  • Options
    Count us in for 11/1! First time we'll ever be early enough to a show to attend a pre-party - thanks for organizing it!

Jon & Christine
    Bakersfield, CA
  • Options
    SemperFi wrote:
    YLed2 wrote:

Close? Last Call? What are these strange things you speak of? uhhh, this is Vegas...bars don't close. ha ha.
    The Loose Caboose will be open 24 Hours a day during your entire trip! So, Brian and YLed2, if you want to close it out with Ledbetter, you'll just have to figure out when exactly the time is right to do so. I do think it makes sense to troop on over to gather for an after-party. So, any and all of us that want to do that would be cool.

12 DAYS!!!
  • Options
    PJGirlCA wrote:
    Count us in for 11/1! First time we'll ever be early enough to a show to attend a pre-party - thanks for organizing it!

Jon & Christine
    Bakersfield, CA

Awesome! Got your both down on Page 1. Safe travels up the 15!
  • Options
    SemperFi wrote:
    YLed2 wrote:

Close? Last Call? What are these strange things you speak of? uhhh, this is Vegas...bars don't close. ha ha.
    The Loose Caboose will be open 24 Hours a day during your entire trip! So, Brian and YLed2, if you want to close it out with Ledbetter, you'll just have to figure out when exactly the time is right to do so. I do think it makes sense to troop on over to gather for an after-party. So, any and all of us that want to do that would be cool.

12 DAYS!!!
    I guess I won't be closing that bar! What was I thinking?! :fp: Ha Ha! Can't wait!!!
  • Options
    Sheila23Sheila23 Posts: 265
    YLed2 wrote:

:D I will be!

12 more days!
  • Options
    SemperFi wrote:
    YLed2 wrote:

12 DAYS!!!

Bren, you KNOW the pre-party and after party is ON!! I'm gonna be in Vegas in a BIG way.

Does it really get any better than Vegas and Ed, PJ and fans?
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    coachchriscoachchris Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada Posts: 749
    My brother and I are planning on heading down to Old Vegas post Halloween show. I'm thinking that the atmosphere down there will be amazing. Good costumes/people watching I'm sure! Maybe there's others interested?

We are in for the preparty on both nights forsure though!
    Adolescence in essence is all about trust.
    Leaving is for the answering machine.
  • Options
    So I just woke up a bit ago and I thought I'd share a crazy dream I had with Ed in it. I know there's a thread somewhere about this sort of occurrence. So here's mine. OK it sort of started with me being just inside the gates of Wrigley Field and I noticed Ed coming on in. It was really windy and he had to bend down to pick up something, and then the wind blew something out of a lady's hand and he helped her get it. (Ever the chivalrous one, I suppose). I then walked behind him and some girl as they walked up a ramp and overheard him talking to her. But the funny thing was that he was super fat with a big fuckin ass, ha ha. (I have no idea). But he was really poorly fashionably dressed with theses izod type blue shorts with his shirt tucked in, and had those avaiator sunglasses on (like the ones he wore at the Gorge) ha ha. Then somehow we were at my childhood home in Ohio and he came in to my family's party. As Ed sat on the couch, his head was all shaven down and gray grizzled stubbly, with an all-gray beard. We sat and chatted some and then Ed found some rocket I had and asked me if he could use it because he had some rocket-needing launch to do, and I said ok. We took it out back and he walked down this woodsy hill I had in my backyard. As he returned, I asked him if he found any golf balls, and he said yeah, two. Then it was time to eat. My family said that my cousin Drew was going to get to eat red brats (-ahht sound) with Eddie, and I said that I wanted to eat red brats with Eddie. Then some of my little girl cousins came over dressed up for Halloween and I awoke. Any shrinks out there? What does it all meannnnn? ha ha ha (unsure if the billion Coronas I had, had anything to do with it, ha.)
  • Options
    So I just woke up a bit ago and I thought I'd share a crazy dream I had with Ed in it. I know there's a thread somewhere about this sort of occurrence. So here's mine. OK it sort of started with me being just inside the gates of Wrigley Field and I noticed Ed coming on in. It was really windy and he had to bend down to pick up something, and then the wind blew something out of a lady's hand and he helped her get it. (Ever the chivalrous one, I suppose). I then walked behind him and some girl as they walked up a ramp and overheard him talking to her. But the funny thing was that he was super fat with a big fuckin ass, ha ha. (I have no idea). But he was really poorly fashionably dressed with theses izod type blue shorts with his shirt tucked in, and had those avaiator sunglasses on (like the ones he wore at the Gorge) ha ha. Then somehow we were at my childhood home in Ohio and he came in to my family's party. As Ed sat on the couch, his head was all shaven down and gray grizzled stubbly, with an all-gray beard. We sat and chatted some and then Ed found some rocket I had and asked me if he could use it because he had some rocket-needing launch to do, and I said ok. We took it out back and he walked down this woodsy hill I had in my backyard. As he returned, I asked him if he found any golf balls, and he said yeah, two. Then it was time to eat. My family said that my cousin Drew was going to get to eat red brats (-ahht sound) with Eddie, and I said that I wanted to eat red brats with Eddie. Then some of my little girl cousins came over dressed up for Halloween and I awoke. Any shrinks out there? What does it all meannnnn? ha ha ha (unsure if the billion Coronas I had, had anything to do with it, ha.)

:lol::lol:

The only Ed dream I've ever had was it was me and my closest childhood friends hanging out in the living room of my childhood house, all sitting in a circle surrounding Ed, who was playing solo for us. He stopped and asked each us individually what out favorite PJ songs were and he played each of them for us. When he was done, all my friends left and Ed and I ate a summer sausage sandwich together and drank a few beers and just hung out. Before he left, he gave me one of his old,vintage suitcases he carries around with him on tour.

It was normal Ed though - no fat Ed with a big fuckin ass. :lol:

Anyway, can't wait to party with everyone in Vegas and can't wait for the shows! This will be first time seeing Ed solo.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    You guys gotta lay off the Chantix! :lol:
  • Options
    Crazy MarcusCrazy Marcus Posts: 1,823
    11 Days away. I will be at both shows and should make an appearance at the pre-parties. I'll see everyone who showed up the first time when the shows were cancelled. Saw Glen Hansard a couple of weeks ago ( http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=168928&p=4672602#p4672602 )here in Seattle and was an amazing show so I'm almost as excited to see him as I am to see Ed. Staying at the Rio just down the street from the Palms. I stayed at the Palms last time and wasn't too impressed with a few things and heard that I might like the Rio better. If you see me walking around or at the pre-party, say hi. :D
  • Options
    Ezo5000Ezo5000 Posts: 155
    Looking for a ticket to each of the shows. I hit the ticket thread and Lost Dogs. Thanks party peeps.
  • Options
    YLed2 wrote:
    2 weeks from today - see you all there and let's party!

Don't know if everyone else is planning on dressing up for Halloween, but I know I'll be sporting the new PJ pumpkin Halloween shirt. :ugeek:

10 days!!! So excited! I'll be wearing my PJ pumpkin shirt too, if it gets here soon! :)
  • Options
    csblake111 wrote:
    YLed2 wrote:
    2 weeks from today - see you all there and let's party!

Don't know if everyone else is planning on dressing up for Halloween, but I know I'll be sporting the new PJ pumpkin Halloween shirt. :ugeek:

10 days!!! So excited! I'll be wearing my PJ pumpkin shirt too, if it gets here soon! :)

See you there my friend. Only 10 days away and it hasn't fully sank in yet, but yet still already getting super pumped. Gonna be some great shows and I think we're going to have a great turn out for the pre/post parties!
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    11 Days away. I will be at both shows and should make an appearance at the pre-parties. I'll see everyone who showed up the first time when the shows were cancelled. Saw Glen Hansard a couple of weeks ago ( http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=168928&p=4672602#p4672602 )here in Seattle and was an amazing show so I'm almost as excited to see him as I am to see Ed. Staying at the Rio just down the street from the Palms. I stayed at the Palms last time and wasn't too impressed with a few things and heard that I might like the Rio better. If you see me walking around or at the pre-party, say hi. :D

OK cool. Got you down on Page 1, my man.

10 DAYS!!!
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
    I am still in search of one ticket for the Halloween show. If anyone has one please let me know!
  • Options
    *Re-Post*

HERE ARE THE SPECIALS I WAS ABLE TO GET LINED UP FOR US:

$2.00- Bud Light and Miller Lite 16 oz. drafts
    $3.00- Blue Moon and Stella 16 oz. drafts
    $3.50- Well Drinks

$1.50- Hot Dogs
    $2.50- Chili Dogs
    $5.00- Wings, BBQ Pork Sliders (3 per order), and Chicken or Pork Tacos (3 per order)

HE IS WILLING TO OFFER THE SPECIALS TO US BEFORE AND AFTER ED'S TWO SHOWS!

THE JUKE BOX WILL BE STOCKED WITH THE INTO THE WILD AND UKELELE SONGS ALBUMS, AS WELL AS PEARL JAM ONES.

AGAIN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU'LL BE THERE, ON WHICH NIGHT OR BOTH NIGHTS, IF YOU'LL BE A PLUS 1, 2, 3, OR MORE, AND IF YOU'D LIKE, YOUR NAME AND WHERE YOU'RE FROM, AND I WILL ADD IT TO THE ATTENDING LIST ON PAGE ONE OF THIS THREAD!

10 DAYS!!!
  • Options
    *Re-Post*

HERE ARE THE SPECIALS I WAS ABLE TO GET LINED UP FOR US:

$2.00- Bud Light and Miller Lite 16 oz. drafts
    $3.00- Blue Moon and Stella 16 oz. drafts
    $3.50- Well Drinks

$1.50- Hot Dogs
    $2.50- Chili Dogs
    $5.00- Wings, BBQ Pork Sliders (3 per order), and Chicken or Pork Tacos (3 per order)

HE IS WILLING TO OFFER THE SPECIALS TO US BEFORE AND AFTER ED'S TWO SHOWS!

THE JUKE BOX WILL BE STOCKED WITH THE INTO THE WILD AND UKELELE SONGS ALBUMS, AS WELL AS PEARL JAM ONES.

AGAIN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU'LL BE THERE, ON WHICH NIGHT OR BOTH NIGHTS, IF YOU'LL BE A PLUS 1, 2, 3, OR MORE, AND IF YOU'D LIKE, YOUR NAME AND WHERE YOU'RE FROM, AND I WILL ADD IT TO THE ATTENDING LIST ON PAGE ONE OF THIS THREAD!

10 DAYS!!!

OOOOOooo you're damn right! Looks like a party is a-brewin'!

9 Days, Psychos.
  • Options
    Yield151Yield151 Posts: 267
    Where is the pre party?

I should be able to make it on Nov 1 (with a guest)